[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    Character name: Sarah \"Simpli\" Flandry

Traits: Cheerful, Curious, trusting with an bit of naivety, quickly scared

Bio: Seeing the light of the world in an freighter, the young girl grew up with the heavy machinery and her hard working parents and friends around her. Sharing her parents fascination for traveling she decided to stay on their ship aswell when she grew up. Using most of the time the machine room she quickly became the mascot of the engineers and who nicknamed her, not only for her character but also because of her thought everything can simply be repaired, Simpli.

These nice days could have continued if it wasnt for the freighter getting older, just like its crew. As the hull rusted and the man and women working on it started to get grey strains in their hair their time between the stars was over. But unable to imagine live on an planet Sarah stayed in an near station and hired on another ship. With an curious mind she will look at everything she can find.

Allegiance: Born in an once Solaris family, she struggles a bit with growing up on an ship so distant from these conflicts.

Do you plan to join the military?: Maybe...maybe not, as Sarah is rather easy to scare and easily starts running...

Initial plans upon joining server: Fly around, see interesting things, meet interesting people

Other: Docendo Discimus, living in central europe and...got some RP experience in chats, forums and in an mod for an game....just hope this isn\'t an randomer fest :)

Reaction score
    OH THE HUMANITY!!! Jk. but the server did go down. Dunno for sure, but I certainly can\'t log back in. dunno about others.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Jerimiah \"Mad Max\" Rahilly

Age: 20 (73 including years drifting through space in hyper sleep)

Traits: Fearless, and amesiac, from extended stay in hyper sleep.

Bio: Max awoke aboard a destroyed Solaris Capital Ship drifting between the Solaris/ Lunaris void space. With no idea how he got there or who he was he started to look around the quarters he woke up in, starting with his clothes and the dog-tags he woke up wearing. and after and hour had learned nothing but his name and the fact that he was a member of the Fighter wing on the ship he was stationed. Curious about how the ship ended up in its current state he searched the vessel for any survivors, ship logs, computer terminals, anything that could tell him more about his current situation. To his dismay nothing and no one could be found.

He then continued forth through the wrecked ship on a new mission; \"Find a way off this boat and back to Solaris Fleet Command\". As he journeyed into the bowels of the wrecked capital ship emergency systems kicked online and in a deafening wail warning of impending doom. Panicked he ran down the long, narrow hallway, knowing what would happen if he stayed onboard when the wail stopped. Glaring side to side as he ran he found what he was looking for, a hangar bay.

Inside he went from craft to craft searching for one that was still operational. To his luck there was a semi-operational dropship still aboard, fueled and ready. With growing unease with the alarms still ringing, and the uncertainty of how long he had, he jumped into the cockpit and began the craft\'s startup sequence.

With the dropship started up and the alarms roaring he fired the craft\'s only operational missle at the hangar doors, blowing the old door off its hinges and flying free from the wreck of the once proud capital ship. Finally feeling safe, and as he started toward home, the decaying generator of the capital ship went into catastrophic meltdown and vaporized, sending bits of the vessel in every direction to drift for all of time.

Max\'s luck finally ran out when, mere minutes after the explosion, a Lunaris frigate patrolling the void space warped in to investigate and picked up his craft and warped back to a Lunaris Customs Station. There Max told the Agent interviewing him his story, and pointed him back towards Solaris space.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? Yes

Initial plans upon joining server: Joining with the Solaris Navy and travelling through Solaris space.

Other: Docendo Discimus - I play in Eastern Standard Time and am new to RP so please bear with me at the start.

Reaction score
    1020 years old?? I don\'t get it. is he Terran or a kasynthian ancient?? (also Terran, but they died out about 1000 or so years ago.) also Lore wise you ended up at a Lunaris customs station at 2,0,2 ,2,1,2 I forget the coordinate. maybe you could adjust your amazing bio to cover that? maybe he got the coordinates rememebered wrong?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Guess I missed some lore, give me a little bit and I\'ll adjust my bio. Thanks for the compliment though.

*Gonna take the easy way out and simply lower the years in hypersleep, and you\'re thinking of another guy who ended up at the Lunaris Custom Station.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I restarted the server and you should be able to connect now. :)

Also, feel free to send me a PM here on the forums if something like this happens in the future. I see the notifications in my email inbox and can respond faster!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Tango_Zulu

Traits: Quiet, Curious, Adventures, and determined to a fault

Bio: Ever since he was a child, Tango has always been entranced by space. he would regularly spend whole nights just laying in the fields outside Lunaris Prime and examine each point of light in the void. Finding ones he knew and naming the ones he didn\'t, imagining what wonders lay beyond his vision. He has always wanted to explore, as clinched as it sounds, to Infinity and beyond.

He finally got his chance when a ailing elder, who knew of Tangos love of space, gave on to him a light frigate class scavenger ship. With out a second thought Tango left his home world in search of the unknown. He hadn\'t realized though just how vast the explored and regulated alliance sectors were. He kept travailing farther and farther to find unexplored systems. Unfortunately, these frontiers are full of dangers for the unexperienced and Tango was about as green as they get. He was intercepted one day by a band of marauders who took his ship and left him for dead. witch, of course, leads to now, standing at some clerks desk, hopefully a little wiser but with much more to learn about the universe he now calls home.

Allegiance: To his clan, contracts, and the unknown

Do you plan to join the military?: Not for the time being, but situations may change.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Get a simple ship put together, find a place in the frontier systems to set up camp, and get my plans back on track

Other: docendo disco, scribendo cogito and I couldn\'t resist \"draco dormiens nunquam titillandus\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: klova
    Traits: Shy lone wolf but kind hearted and always willing to help others.
    Bio: Raised on a distant planet, klova stowed away on a Cargo ship to Lunaris Prime which was hijacked by bandits and robbed. Klova strives to explore the galaxy and hopes to one day explore the deepest reaches of space.

Allegiance: Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? Yes, Joining the military should help serve the purpose of exploring the galaxy.
    Initial plans upon joining server: Get back on my feet and join the military and earn my rank up to get my own ship.
    Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    This is on the post detailing the servers rules and details on the forum thread. the last page of the Roleplay setup it clearly says before displaying the rules.

\"The growing expansion of these nations into space has also attracted those of a more unsavory character to prey on travelers passing through minimally secure sectors. A few days ago, just such a band attacked your ship, robbed you and your crew, and left you stranded in the void. A Lunaris Customs patrol picked you up and has transported you to the Customs Office above Lunaris Prime. The customs officer motions for you to come forward and present your identification. On the display in front of them, your file reads.\"

Just push that detail in there and act it off as you go back to Solaris after they point you in the right direction. as the spawn point is the customs station mentioned above. so it is imperative your background encompasses how you got there. your hyper sleep I would cut down by 500 years or something, because if you were 1020 years old you would NEVER be left alone by either faction and would have historians hounding you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the detailed bio and taking the feedback Kelesith gave you into consideration! Love reading these more meaty stories. :)

No problem that you\'re new to RP, we\'ve got plenty of veteran RPers that can help you with the ropes!

Whitelist name: Jerimiah_Rahilly

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the application, klova! I would like to see more put into your character\'s backstory, though. Two sentences is, unfortunately, much too short.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice application. I quite enjoy reading the bios prospective players craft - and generally, the longer the better if well written.

Whitelist name: Tango_Zulu

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the application! I enjoyed the imagery you used in your bio. One little request, though, after a pirate attack leaves you stranded, you\'re picked up by a Lunaris Customs patrol and start out at spawn which is a Lunaris Customs station. After you were hired on the new ship, what happened between then and getting to the customs station? There\'s some flexibility regarding the pirate attack, though, as long as you explain how you got to the customs station.

Also, we\'ve got a great group of veteran RPers that have experience with chat RPs, forum RPs, Minecraft RP servers, and I\'m sure more! Likely some old school pen and paper RPers, too! ;)

Reaction score
    As Requested my small add:

Using my hair as pillow I happily slept inside one of the container crate\'s the freighter got attached to it\'s site. After I had come on this vessel it didn\'t...feel right compared to my old home. But hearing the rhytmic noises of the old machinery made me miss everyone..

Tihs ship\'s crew wasn\'t very nice, they tried to shove me into the kitchen and let me do the \"womens\" work. Only after I had shown I can repair the engine twice as fast as everyother mechanic they let me in the engine room regulary. But still.... these small snickers and laughs behind my back hurt often.

Musing over this I lay in the crate as it suddenly trembled. Cursing the other mechanic\'s that might have broken the engine to make the ship shudder like this I looked out of an small window at the crate and saw the finaly moments before the freighter exploded into tiny pieces of debris which disappeared in the dark of space. Gasping I tried to find the source as suddenly an ship went just past the window and I coould see it:

Pirates.

Panic got me, I didn\'t want to die just yet.....and if they found me here... Ofcourse they wanted to get to the crates what should I do? I searched around trying to find something, but there were only fruits and ores in the crate which made me burst into tears, I haven\'t seen enough yet. I want to explore more.

But as I looked out of the window an pirate ship was approaching obviously to claim it\'s prize. I kneeled down in an corner and soaked my clothes with my tears as I suddenly saw an red flash of light. Jumping up I feared they had blown the crate....but I was still here. Running to the window I saw the light and blue of an Lunaris frigatte gliding through the pirate pack and cutting them down. In this moment I could have cried out in joy.....which I did.

As the patrol started to gather the crates, to give them back to their rightful owner, they were quite surprised as the opened the door and I hugged the soldier who did it. Still crying the brought me into an small quarter, saying they would bring me to an station. Pulling the blanket over my head I cried at the thought of everyone else on the ship but slowly....and faintly....I drifted off into sleep.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bio: Raised on a distant planet klova worked in his fathers repair shop fixing all kinds of space bound vessels but he had never left the ground himself. His mother died in child birth and as a result his father took a lot of his depression and anger out on him. Klova was very wise for his age however and grew up learning from his fathers mistakes and was a very different person compared to him. After living with his father for 22 years and growing tired of being abused and treated unfairly - he wanted to leave and accomplish his own dreams. He was finally given this opportunity when a Cargo ship was left un-attended just before it was scheduled to leave. He quickly Gathered all of his belongings he knew he would need for such a long journey and stowed away on the Cargo ship to Lunaris Prime. Everything was going as planned until the ship was hijacked by bandits. They let klova and the crew live but they were robbed of almost everything they owned including the ship all they were left with was the clothes on their backs and one space container they huddled in hoping for rescue. Luckily a Rescue ship was dispatched and found the group - it was from the Lunaris Defense Fleet. His rescuers inspired him to hopefully join the military in hopes to see the galaxy and one day explore the deepest reaches of space!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bio: Raised on a distant planet klova worked in his fathers repair shop fixing all kinds of space bound vessels but he had never left the ground himself. His mother died in child birth and as a result his father took a lot of his depression and anger out on him. Klova was very wise for his age however and grew up learning from his fathers mistakes and was a very different person compared to him. After living with his father for 22 years and growing tired of being abused and treated unfairly - he wanted to leave and accomplish his own dreams. He was finally given this opportunity when a Cargo ship was left un-attended just before it was scheduled to leave. He quickly Gathered all of his belongings he knew he would need for such a long journey and stowed away on the Cargo ship to Lunaris Prime. Everything was going as planned until the ship was hijacked by bandits. They let klova and the crew live but they were robbed of almost everything they owned including the ship all they were left with was the clothes on their backs and one space container they huddled in hoping for rescue. Luckily a Rescue ship was dispatched and found the group - it was from the Lunaris Defense Fleet. His rescuers inspired him to hopefully join the military in hopes to see the galaxy and one day explore the deepest reaches of space!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent he helped his father And his mother Earn enonough money to survive, Sadly While on A mining platfrom in sector OMEGA His mother And father died When the Solaris Attacked and destroyed the mining platform, After hearing of this Horrible news Johhy WAS angered and joined The lunaris To battle this horrible threat......... His goal Is to Gain enough Credits to set up His Own Mining industry this time..... HE WILL NO BE DEFEATED (im sorry if you dont like this post )

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Other\"docendo is a weird word :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    i find it strange and highly doubtful that a 12 year old can steal a fully operational warship with hundreds-if not thousands, of people and security.

Reaction score
    • Character name: Sin
    • Traits: Abscent-minded, Creative, Loner, Assertive, Anti-social
    • Bio: I grew up in the heart of a Solaris city, though I\'ve worked very hard to distance myself from my urban roots. I flew through Basic Education and achived a high enough aptitude score to be noticed by the Solarian College. Immediately I was \"selected\" by the College and recieved additional years of \"schooling.\" I quickly became affluent with robotics, spacecraft, weapon systems (especially Anti-Matter projectiles) and Artificial Intelligence. From there I was a hot commodity to the corperations of Solaris, constructing automated machinery, reprograming networks, designing cutting-edge inter-stellar ships, and constructing planetary defense systems. Eventually I was flown off Terra to Solaris Prime, in the Vivacitas region. From there I moved from corperation to corperation until I stumbled upon a project stemming from not another corperation, but ouside of the Solarian Empire itself. A Lunaris government offical of a decent-sized colony (their values prevent rapid colonization) contracted me to build a automated defense system that could be constructed easily to provide much needed protection for otherwise lightly armed Lunaris ships. During my time with them, I became infatuated with Lunarian culture, and my work began reflecting my changing ideologies.
    • Allegiance: Neutral
    • Do you plan to join the military? No
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Construct a stealth ship and begin building automated defense platforms and other systems throughout Vivacitas.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus, if my plan of creating a neutral faction of automatons isn\'t RP enough, I can submit another application, however, as far as I can tell by the lore you have given, the Solarians and Lunarians are already at least stable in their relationship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for expanding your character bio! Looking forward to you joining us on the server.

Whitelist name: Klova