Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    this is my last try

Character name: johhy

Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent he helped his father And his mother Earn enonough money to survive, Sadly While on A mining platfrom in sector OMEGA His mother And father died In a HOrrible Mining accident Abord The Omega, Johhy Being only 16 At the time Was (icant think of the right word) With all the new responsiblity He Hired an Advisor To help him With all this work, Until He was 30 He dident realise That his advisor Had been trading company secrets with the Lunaris He fired him immidietly, johhy Having gotten Quite sick of all this trechery Gve the compony to his onlder brother, Johhy Then Bought back his fathers old Cargo frigate And Handed the Passport offical His info,,,,,,,,,(Please accept this its my last try)

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome :D

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Other

this is my last try

Character name: johhy

Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent he helped his father And his mother Earn enonough money to survive, Sadly While on A mining platfrom in sector OMEGA His mother And father died In a HOrrible Mining accident Abord The Omega, Johhy Being only 16 At the time Was (icant think of the right word) With all the new responsiblity He Hired an Advisor To help him With all this work, Until He was 30 He dident realise That his advisor Had been trading company secrets with the Lunaris He fired him immidietly, johhy Having gotten Quite sick of all this trechery Gve the compony to his onlder brother, Johhy Then Bought back his fathers old Cargo frigate And Handed the Passport offical His info,,,,,,,,,(Please accept this its my last try)

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome :D

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Otherdiscimus ) I really like Rp servers (both minecraft and starmade) but i think that yours has the best est st

) I really like Rp servers (both minecraft and starmade) but i think that yours has the best history

• Send

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! Thanks for your interest in joining the server. For your character bio, however, could you expand it? Particularly, to explain the events and situation that brought you to the Lunaris Customs station (lore hook presented in the intial post).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, Jin! It\'s nice to see a familiar name from Eternia. For your character bio, however, could you expand it? Particularly, to explain the events and situation that brought you to the Lunaris Customs station (lore hook presented in the intial post).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the well-written application and character bio! You\'ve been added to the whitelist.

Whitelist name: Imperial_Gold

See you serverside!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fabulous application! Extremely well-written. Thanks - I quite enjoyed reading it. :)

I haven\'t added an article regarding it on the wikia yet, but there are aliens. So far, the known alien entities are the Korsynthian and Genarians.

It\'s also great to see a group of friends wanting the join together.

You\'ve been added to the whitelist as: Frandoll_Scarlett

Reaction score
    Character name: Crimson (an alias she uses, her real name is \'HongXia\')

Traits: Loyal, Happy-Go-Lucky, Carefree, Sisterly, Protective

Bio: Born to a middle-class family on a Solarian-governed planet, Crimson is the oldest member of five siblings who looked to her as their protector and provider. In hopes of riding the rising wave of expansion, her family immigrated to another planet nearer the fringes of Solarian territory to seek out better fortunes. Unfortunately, fame and wealth were still far-off dreams yet to be realized and without their previous social connections, they found that their social class dipped lower and lower with each passing year. Even worse, her father contracted a strange chronic disease during one of his work terms that severely weakened him, rendering her mother as the sole provider for the family. As she was forced to worked overtime to provide for the family, Crimson was automatically placed into the care-taker position until her siblings were old enough to fend for themselves.

When the youngest child finally completed his schooling, Crimson immediately put in an application as a full-time freelancer Security Personnel, hoping to bolster the family wealth with her income. Her years spent as a member of various athletic clubs ensured that she would be physically fit enough to survive her chosen career path. Crimson would have applied for the Solarian military, but the strict hierarchy and constant action didn\'t appeal to her at all. Picking up some basic piloting skills along the way, she blazed through several contracts before settling down on being the personal guard of a Xeno-archaeologist named Frandoll Scarlet, thinking that it would be a cake-walk contract. She was proven terribly wrong, however, when pirates ripped through their sector and tore into their ship.

She managed to survive the assault on their ship with relatively little injury to herself, but now seeks to complete her contract and obtain enough credits to send home.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? Maybe - it\'s all up in the air! But her personality wouldn\'t really be suitable for military service. More than likely she\'ll be kicked out within her first week or so.

Initial plans upon joining server: Get a feel for the universe, stir up some Roleplay and have fun.

Other: Docendo Discimus :D

Other Other: I\'ll be joining two of my RP/playing partners and our stories will be slightly interwoven with one another.

Other Other Other (Edit): Because Dread_Pirate_Scarlet set the motion... here\'s a picture of Crimson in her normal Security Personnel uniform. :)

EDIT: Just to clear things up, Dread_Pirate_Scarlet and PurplePatchy495 would be my RP partners.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Patchlily Sophia

Traits: Untrustworthy, soft-spoken, Kind, small, somewhat cowardly, low-society up-bringing, Proper, dedicated, cheapskate

Bio: Born to a poor family In Solaris space, Patchlily, vowed to leave the depths of poverty and achieve and richer life for her and her family. When she was very young she was taken under her wing by a wealthy businessman that found her one day rummaging through the trash. The wise and old merchant gave her much insight on how and when to buy and sell and what to avoid. She seeks entrepreneurship through industrialism, and investing. Over the years she had become the owner of a preservation society for Printing and writing when she was merely 19. This business, Syntax corp. was dedicated to the keeping the history, procedures, and records of writings of many kinds. Her life was mainly based around making in local investments as well as maintaining her business. In her free time she read up more on books of history of government, money, economics or history.

She has gained interest in other things such as rare technology, relics and runes over time as there was recent increase in prices of them. She had past relationships to Scarlet Boring and Mining Ltd. Where she had came into contact that their daughter was a treasure hunter which instantly made Patchlily interested in joining her.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military?

She probably would not unless she is drafted. Patchlily isn’t a very physical person would rather fight with words then actions.

Initial plans upon joining the server?

No clue, I’m probably going to follow my friends and go from there and hope to have fun. :3

Other: Docendo disimus

OtherOther: I’m the patchy joining the other two above ^_^

Picture:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very nice! Quite appreciate the detail in your bio. You\'ve been added to the whitelist.

Whitelist_name: Crimson

Looking forward to seeing you and your friends serverside. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for your interest in joining our server! We\'ve got a truly great group of people on the server. I think we\'ll all have some fun times. :)

Whitelist name: Patchlily

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Jin-Gold
    • Traits: Kind, Helpful, Stubborn, Open-Minded, Sneaky, Tactical
    • Bio: Jin was Leader of the Gold Trading Guild till the faction was wiped out by a hostile faction who was looking to branch out from the sectors that they already ruled. Not many of the Guild escaped that war, but those who did went there own ways hoping to find some ware they could call a new home. Jin however wished to rebuild the guild in hopes of rebuilding his life after losing so much. But this time the factions new goal would be to protect those who needed protecting and make sure what happened to his guild wouldn\'t happen again. However Jin would need to come up with the funds to start such a Group. Meaning taking any job he could to earn some credits. It has been about a year since the attack and Jin has slowly grown his busnisses. Jin is the now the Caption of the Golden Dawn a small trandport with a 5 man crew. The Golden Dawn(GD) has grown a reputaion for it\'s high vaule crago and it\'s Luck with not getting attacked, but that luck hed to run out sooner or later. Five days into the cargo run, the GD was ambushed. The pirates toke everything and shot Jin and the rest of the crew into the void of space in the GD life Pods. About an hour later Jin was found by a Lunaris Customs patrol who picked up his pob and transported him to the Customs Office above Lunaris Prime. Jin spent most of the trip to Lunaris Prime in the med-bay being treated for plamsa burns from the attack.
    • Allegiance: My allegiances are my own and to who ever is willing to pay a good enough price
    • Do you plan to join the military? No
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Make some money
      Rebuild Gold Trading Guild
      Make a base
      Find some brothers in arms
    • Other:Docendo discimus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Samual Eneventus
    • Traits: Grizzled Vet. / Blunt / Trustworthy
    • Bio:

You ever just feel you been fighting the wrong fight? Samual has. Born on a small backwater planet under Lunaris control, he did not have much going for him, except maybe a little skill playing a old worn instrument, similar to the guitar. At the age of twenty he was looking for something to do with his life, broke and homeless he found a poster, advertising the military. When the moment came to get off the planet and get a new life he did, signing up with Lunaris military forces and shortly after, heading out into the stars.

He has seen alot of things; Good. Bad. Law. Chaos. He has been fighting for the past thirteen years for alot of people and alot of ideals and morals, a few not his own and a few he did not agree with. He feels worn, tired and nothing more like some sorta animal, a dog. One night after thinking for a long time he decided rather then listen for some one else for the rest of his possible life he decided he would go on his own. At first chance he signed out of the forces, got all the money he could and got himself into space, hoping to fight for himself for once. And thus, carrying with him all the credits he owns, a worn space suit and a old strummer he finds himself on the edge of a new life.. or a quick death at Lunaris customs station.

• Allegiance: Formerly Lunaris but now freelance
    • Do you plan to join the military? Nope
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Just trying to find something to do.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    I came to say that this server has multifarious potential. People here actually RP and thats what makes this place so fun. Pirates spawn continually but not too much, the level of detail, and lore is great so keep it up!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: nickname and login name \"Atles\" (Characters real name is \"Luc Sharp\")
    • Traits: Charismatic, untrustworthy, fearless
    • Bio: Born into the world into a rich family that did not care for him, when he turned 5 they left him to be raised in a slum district orphanage having to fight and steal to survive. As soon as he turned 18 he left with the gang he grew up with. Until one day he betrayed them stealing their ship and leaving for good. For the past 2 years he has been searching and saving up his cash so one day he can take revenge against his parents.
    • Allegiance: Rogue Trader
    • Do you plan to join the military? Atles wouldn\'t join the military unless he get something out of it that will benefit his self.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Joining my friends since they are already playing on the server and joining their faction
    • Other: Docendo Discimus
    • Other other: Joining to play with 5 of my friends that are already on the server

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looking forward to seeing you on the server, Jin! :)

Welcome aboard.

Whitelist name: Jin-Gold

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for your interest in joining the server! I enjoyed the bio for your character. Small request, however, could you append how you ended up at the Lunaris Customs station above Lunaris Prime? The lore hook that\'s presented is that the player was attacked by pirates and pickup up by a patrol - but, you can exercise some creative license with it. ;)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great to see more friends joining! For your application, though, could you append it explaining how you ended up at the Lunaris Customs station above Lunaris Prime? The lore hook that\'s presented is that the player was attacked by pirates and picked up by a customs patrol - but, you can exercise some creative license with it. ;)