[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once we\'re all set to go, I\'ll come make a post in the forum thread here letting you all know. :)

Reaction score
    I dunno how to change my username, so I\'ll just change my character name to Kelesith. last name being the same. so pretty much just Kelesith

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    but I have an intel core and can\'t do crap until they undo/make a new shader update

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Added applicants to the whitelist. Thanks for hanging in there. My fellow compatriots have been busy today, so it\'s just been me working on it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Character name: Lidren Silverhall
    • Traits: Disciplined, passionate, just, skilled.
    • Bio: Born in the main Lunaris shipyard, his first memories are massive gleaming edifices of justice and exploration that were some of the finest science ships of the time. His father was a shipyard maintenance engineer foreman, his mother a thespian of great skill but little renown. With neither parent keen on forcing their son into any profession, they were very pleased when he learned as much as he could of both their professions. After his early schooling he enrolled in the Lunaris fleet, serving one term as an integration engineer.

With his skills and saved credit, he went back to the shipyard and proved his way into the shipwrights apprentices, where he studied and worked for two decades to eventually be given a gantry of his own to manage. He had a hand in many ships, but on his way to meet his first client ordering a ship wholly of his own design, his yacht was attacked by slavers. Losing them in the asteroids cost him the yacht, and nearly his life, after a massive collision shattered the ship. Drifting alone in a pod, he had run out of supplies almost a day before being rescued, surviving by an act of sheer will.

• Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Not unless a recruiter has a really good pitch and/or a shipyard job open.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Attempt to regain position at the Lunaris shipyards. Failing that, build from scratch and compete in the independent shiwright market.
    • Other: docendo discimus ... I am an admin on another server, really just want a chance to build and rp with less worries when I have the time.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Vince_Aldebaran
    • Aged: 18
    • Traits: loyal and hard working
    • Bio: Vince Aldebaran is a young engineer. He was born on Terra, but once out of school he quickly found himself building ships and stations for Lunaris space exploration. After years of back breaking labour, Aldebaran decided to work for a small trading vessel for a few years. Currently he is looking to work for any kind of work that is offered to him.
    • Allegiance: Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? no
    • Initial plans upon joining server: looking for a group of people that need help
    • Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the great application! You\'ll be added to the whitelist as Lidren.

Hopefully you\'ll find some solace from admin duties here and have fun! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying! You\'ll be added to the whitelist as Vince_Aldebaran. See you serverside!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character Name: Dociendo Grayfriar
    • Traits: Cunning, Convincing and Quiet
    • Bio: Dociendo is a powerful diplomat born into a wealthy family on Solaris. Dociendo usually gets his way one way or another. Wild rumors circulate that Doceindo uses his wealth and contacts to quietly get any court cases dropped and evidence of his \'\'dealings\'\' destroyed. He was recently in his private space yacht when a pirate attack destroyed some of his most valuable possesions and killed his family. Now he seeks only for answers and revenge and will not let anyone or anything get in his way.
    • Allegiance: Solaris
    • Do You Plan to Join the Military? Only if nessesary
    • Initial plans upon joining: Create a lightly armored cloaked and jammed ship.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus I love to design and build ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hopefully Schema will get that fixed up soon. I look forward to your character application once he does!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying! Great to see another Solarian. :)

Added to whitelist - Dociendo_Grayfriar

Reaction score
    • Character name: Mjjj_Byo-Wolf
    • Traits: Couragous and Kind
    • Bio: I was born in and raised as one of Solaris but my family ended up sending me to Lunaris because our land was being raided by pirates. I was an orphan ever since but by the age of 12 the Military found and claimed me, trained me, raised me as a strong man. Now I work as building ships and even fleets of small ships and I also transport goods on Freight Ships. The transition to space was scary, but once you get used to not knowing if your up side down or not, it\'s kinda fun! So now I\'m a Military Leader of my own Service (still using all rules of the regular militias)
    • Allegiance: Both but mostly Military Lunaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? I plan to head my own fleet!
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Transporting goods, salvaging rocks to raise money and building ships.
    • Other: Doscendo Discimus :::IMPORTANT::: Since I will be building lots of ships for me and factions and loners and EVERYONE can a admin(s) supply me money to do so?

Reaction score
    My Application

Character name: Alexander \"Purgatory\" Capri

Traits: Pirate

Bio: His mother was just another woman that had been left to her own devices. The only thing she had to sell was herself be it as a maid, servant, and even her flesh. A rather wealthy politician who was rather fond of the blackmarket flesh trade put a bounty on her head once he learned that she was pregnant. Fleeing for her life she spent the next 10 years on the run. When Alex was 9 years old they were stopped at a routine customs office facility where she was identified as a wanted criminal. Alex watched as his mother was shot in cold blood by the people who were supposed to be the good guys. It would have been Alex\'s turn next but as fate had it pirates attacked the customs facility. Alex stowed away on one of the pirate ships and the rest you can say is history.

Allegiance: To himself and his fellow merry band of pirates.

Do you plan to join the military? Probably not, as I am a pirate that probably wouldn\'t be a good idea. Perhaps as an inside job type of deal or if another faction goes to war with the faction I decide are the ones behind his mothers death.

Initial plans upon joining server: Find a good faction who will let a pirate join their ranks. Collect lots of credits and blocks to build a couple ships and help protect my factions base.

Other: Docendo Discimus... I am 27 years old, I work, and I am looking for a mature server to join. I\'ve had some pretty bad experiences in Minecraft because of the playerbase or even the admins/owners being either 12 or extremely immature. I am looking for a place that has mature people, owners, and admins.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent he helped his father test build and draw many cargo vessals, When his dad died he took over his buisiness and flew to the stars in a large mining platform/Cargoship

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for your interest in joining the server!

However, admins do not supply credits to players. We do provide opportunities for players to advance and earn credits through \"quest-like\" encounters and rewarding exploration.

Starting an independent militia under the banner of Lunaris is not sanctioned. You may, however, advance in rank within the Lunaris Defense Fleet and secure a command of your own. Once sufficient rank is achieved, you could enlist players into your \"squad\". We\'ve set up Lunaris and Solaris military structure so that it doesn\'t interfere with the way you\'d like to play. If you want to enlist, get your free ship, and fly off and do your own thing, that\'s fine. You\'ll be on detached duty and recognized as a member, but won\'t accrue promotion points.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A scoundrel! Excellent!

I\'d keep a low profile until your outfit grows, though. Don\'t want to be attracting any undue attention. Since you\'re among some of the first to join the server, you may have to start and head your own pirate gang. Watch out for the strong military presence near the core worlds, though. ;)

Whitelist name: Purgatory

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! Thanks for the interest in joining us on the server!

However, please review the rules again. Also, I\'d like to see your bio expanded and take into account the lore hook presented in the original post.

Reaction score
    NAME: Xeno Zerreph

TRAITS: Sly, Cunning, Fair

Bio: Xeno was born in a space station and left abandoned by his mother, the life of the infant was soon taken care of the some small family of traders that had passed by and saw him, Xeno knows all the in and out of the trade route but has never actually been out in action. his dream is to find his mother and give her a propper death because of the hatred he has for her. one day Xeno, one day. ... so for now Xeno travels and allies with others in search of information.

ALLEGIANCE:Solaris

MILLITARY: not interested

PLANS: i plan to play well with others as long as they play well with me, i love to roleplay and will try to make this server as fun as possible for others.

OTHER:Docendo Discimus.... i am looking for a mature server. non with 12 years olds. i hope this server does not have any players that will ruin the fun. this concept sounds very cool. i work on weekdays so i wont always be on.