Importing your favorite ship hulls per request (1 a month)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i was wondering if i could ask three things from you

A munificent from star wars 1:1 scale

Length

Width
    426 meters
    Height/depth
    243 meters

A stargazer variant of a Cheyenne from star trek online.

i don't really know the scale of it so do what looks good i guess, from what i looked up the Cheyenne as 362 long and 262 wide, but i like my star trek ships a bit bigger than what they say since it doesn't play out too well in star made for most of them at 1.1 500-600 long if possible and i guess try to adjust the scale to make it look good.

And An odyssey from star trek, i know this is a little over the limit but it would me much appreciated if it's possible to do it at full scale

1,062 (sorry a little over the top, go down if theirs any hardware limitations or something)
    Width:
    374 possibly a little wider, i don't want it to seem too squished sometimes the scales on the wiki can be off
    Height:
    148 possibly a bit more like 180, again i don't want it to seem too squished if it looks that way.

I know i'me asking for a lot, i don't want to overwork you or ask too much of you your doing us a great service, you don't have to do the cleaning up i could do that myself. just make sure they point the right way and have the right shape.

Reaction score

Length

Width
    426 meters
    Height/depth
    243 meters

i don't really know the scale of it so do what looks good i guess, from what i looked up the Cheyenne as 362 long and 262 wide, but i like my star trek ships a bit bigger than what they say since it doesn't play out too well in star made for most of them at 1.1 500-600 long if possible and i guess try to adjust the scale to make it look good.

And An odyssey from star trek, i know this is a little over the limit but it would me much appreciated if it's possible to do it at full scale

1,062 (sorry a little over the top, go down if theirs any hardware limitations or something)
    Width:
    374 possibly a little wider, i don't want it to seem too squished sometimes the scales on the wiki can be off
    Height:
    148 possibly a bit more like 180, again i don't want it to seem too squished if it looks that way.

I know i'me asking for a lot, i don't want to overwork you or ask too much of you your doing us a great service, you don't have to do the cleaning up i could do that myself. just make sure they point the right way and have the right shape.
    This TMP constellation Constellation Class TMP starship

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    My week off of work is up now and i wont be able to upload anything new for a while.. That said.. I'll see if i can get one or two more of these ships on in the next couple days if i can get home early enough in the evening to do so.. But i wouldn't hold my breath. Also if you're wanting a constellation.. Then whats wrong with the ship link you have in your post?.. Its a nice enough looking hull.

Reaction score

cobra widowmaker (bfg armada) 800 м hull length

If you do:
    -symmetric
    -grey hull
    this would be cool

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    i don't want the constellation class named stargazer that picard had, i want the stargazer class named after picards ship. i'me talking about the stargazer(cheyenne heavy cruiser variant) from star trek online. , pic for reference
    I have this model if you want it. It's a quick and dirty import and needs a hell of a lot of cleaning up, but the basic shape is there. Just let me know if you want it -

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have this model if you want it. It's a quick and dirty import and needs a hell of a lot of cleaning up, but the basic shape is there. Just let me know if you want it -

does it point the right way? if so yes please!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I already have a Cobra from BFGA on the docks here.. Imperial Cobra (HULL)
    As i said earlier this morning to another poster...
    My week off of work is up now and i wont be able to upload anything new for a while..
    The other thing is that the BFGA models are exceedingly difficult to extract and reconstruct in 3ds due to there encrypted and customize-able nature. It takes hours to get it from the BFGA to the docks. Time i simply do not have again until the begining of next month when i will have another week off to do uploads

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Guys,

Omega is going out of his way to do these imports for the community; I'd bet a little please and thank you would be appreciated.

Thanks Omega :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Guys,

Omega is going out of his way to do these imports for the community; I'd bet a little please and thank you would be appreciated.

Thanks Omega :)
    You're welcome Durandal .. Nice to see someone being appreciative and respectful as apposed to just asking for things...

Reaction score
    You're welcome Durandal .. Nice to see someone being appreciative and respectful as apposed to just asking for things...
    You know thanks man especially for the Cheyenne hull and I don't want to force you to do the New Orleans class unless you want to
    [doublepost=1475941565,1475941491][/doublepost]
    And I'm sorry for just asking for things and I love the great work for the community I'm not just copying Durandal you are great and have great ideas

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    D'Kora class
    http://www.trekmeshes.ch/meshes/meshesdetails.php?Name=MARAUDEROBJ
    le core location:
    Preferably up-scaled by 80% to support "starmadium" systems & still have the interior.
    So H 116 W 581 L 658

apparently, a REALLY good resource. The STMC: Download Star Trek Meshes & 3D Objects for 3DS,Max,Lightwave LWO and trueSpace COB models
    Trekmeshes is a decent site, albeit somewhat limited. I have known about it since it first came on line. But i rarely use it anymore however due to having the entire library of STO models coupled with every other ST model i could track down across the web over the years. It being sunday morning i'll see if i can get yours and pesce's ships in before my wife and kids wants to go out somewhere.
    [doublepost=1476018720,1476016944][/doublepost]
    You know thanks man especially for the Cheyenne hull and I don't want to force you to do the New Orleans class unless you want to
    [doublepost=1475941565,1475941491][/doublepost]
    And I'm sorry for just asking for things and I love the great work for the community I'm not just copying Durandal you are great and have great ideas
    Here is your New Orleans class finally.. It took a while to find one. But i ended up finding one from a minecraft schematic website. Dropbox - New_Orleans.sment
    [doublepost=1476019236][/doublepost]
    Hey Omega

Just wondering if you've had a chance to try the Galactica yet??
    I've spent more time looking for a decent galactica model then just about anything. While i have found a couple. They were of terrible detail and quality. The one good one there is on the web is being sold for $60 i think.. At this point it would seem the best i can do for you is get you a sub-par version... If you can track one down yourself that you find suitable then let me know

Reaction score
    Trekmeshes is a decent site, albeit somewhat limited. I have known about it since it first came on line. But i rarely use it anymore however due to having the entire library of STO models coupled with every other ST model i could track down across the web over the years. It being sunday morning i'll see if i can get yours and pesce's ships in before my wife and kids wants to go out somewhere.
    [doublepost=1476018720,1476016944][/doublepost]
    Here is your New Orleans class finally.. It took a while to find one. But i ended up finding one from a minecraft schematic website. Dropbox - New_Orleans.sment
    [doublepost=1476019236][/doublepost]
    I've spent more time looking for a decent galactica model then just about anything. While i have found a couple. They were of terrible detail and quality. The one good one there is on the web is being sold for $60 i think.. At this point it would seem the best i can do for you is get you a sub-par version... If you can track one down yourself that you find suitable then let me know
    How do you convert minecraft file to sment

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    How do you convert minecraft file to sment
    with smedit
    [doublepost=1476046353,1476045955][/doublepost]

Length

Width
    426 meters
    Height/depth
    243 meters

Width:
    Height:

I have your hull in for the Munificent now. Star Wars: Munificent Frigate (hull)