General Game Issues [Not Bugs]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sometimes when I am browsing in the shop my mouse is inaccurate. I need to put the mouse a couple of milimeters above what I need to click. This only happens in the Shop. Please help.

Reaction score
    1. If you build a ship worth over the credit cap, and save a blueprint, the blueprint will stay at the credit cap even if it\'s worth a lot more.

2. If your ship has docked turrets when you save it, they wont show up in the blueprints price.

Reaction score
    FPS randomly drops when I either join into a server or alt-tab back into the game

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I start the game and the Server Manager pops up, but no game window ever appears.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Just noting that it runs for me and I am using Windows 8, so I do not think that is the problem. I have it in a folder I have full permissions to, and am using 64-bit java.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a bug that I made a turret with the core and all worked fine the other times I saved it and imported it using the catalog but I added slants to it and saved it and it wont load it at all I tried to use versions of the same model but nothing still. I hear the effects of the thrusters I mounted on it and a blue diamond saying 5m 2m and then poof. Moneys gone and no ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello...

When I try to update the launcher I get this error \"CheckSumFailedExeption: The downloaded mirror file didn\'t match the checksum give from star-made.org. The file might be modified!\"

Could u help me with this...thx :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well since this is a tiny thing, i don\'t feel it needs a thread so i\'m posting it here:

http://i.imgur.com/YnYIU0M.png

Weird graphic(Visual) bug when looking at the new hanging light block at certain angles

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Every time I start the game up, I have to restart from the very beginning. I have been unable to keep anything I\'ve started, and am beginning to get frustrated. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? I\'m using the starter I downloaded from the link.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Every time I try to update to 0.09376 it updates to 0.0 instead. I have no quick way to determine whether it has actually updated properly but the version number is wrong, or just has not updated at all and reset the version number.

It\'s really annoying because I cannot join servers now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi! i looked before posting it and there is a few things that arnt supposed to be in the real game...

When placing beacon lights, it place 1 block but make multiple light spot.

\" />

Sun goes trought plants

Glass isnt always transparent

And aparently.. glass is Xray. can see the sun trought everything

If this was usefull please make me know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    After i start up the game i notice each individual block has random block sprites on them, i have windows 7 and i dont think i can play normally with this.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m having troubles loading the game. It\'s the 100% load problem.

1)what types of graphics are needed to play this game and if it posibble can I get help getting them.

2)before I read something about a boom setting, where can I find that?

someone please help:(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    when i try to fullscreen the game just chrashes on me.

and when i dont fullscreen the mouse is somewhere else then the buttons to click

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Flying Large ships near a planet surface can cause severe sever lag or even crash it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    If the game will not save your Singleplayer games etc, or update, make sure it is in a folder it has write access to, such as your Documents folder, or a folder you yourself created (not program files). It uses the old long-deprecated paradigm of saving things in its own folder rather than the user\'s home directory/documents folder.

It\'s a good paradigm if you want to carry the game around on a usb key though, if it fits.

Reaction score
    You have probably heard this before but screen size 800X600 is buggy for the UI because the bottom tabs of the interface (catologe, faction, and AI control) are behind the hotbar. this is problematic because some servers I\'ve seen have terrible lag and I can get enough fps to play if I have it on the 800X600 resolution but constant switching gets annoying, tedious, and makes me want to just ragequit when I need to fix my bobby AI so it wont shoot the ship that is 25k tons and can tear through my shield like wet tissuepaper.

Reaction score
    I have gotten EOF exceptions and the funny part is that this started AFTER the EOF update. I am going on updated servers and half of them still do this but their servers arn\'t down. I think the update needs an update