Reaction score
    Know exactly what you mean.
    What are the measurements of this fighter? I am especially interested into the width. And are the wings in a 45 degree angle or custom rotated?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Likeable
    The perfect counterpart to my TIEs. Where are the other A,B,Y,Etc. models!?
    Ha! All that free time I've got I'll get right on it!... ;p I must confess my StarWars knowledge fandom doesn't go much beyond the original trilogy so those model numbers mean zip to me... The plan was to stick to the original series ships which I grew up with. I have my own range of Ties as well if you hadn't noticed? :) I released most of them to the Dock around the same time you did yours. Mine need an update and some polishing. There's also a Tie Advanced X1 waiting to go to complete the Tie set and a Y-wing shell to complement the X-wing that also needs some love.

What are the measurements of this fighter? I am especially interested into the width. And are the wings in a 45 degree angle or custom rotated?
    It's been on the docks a while.
    https://starmadedock.net/content/mrgs_x-wing.7653/
    No the wings are not 45', they're as close to the proper angle as I could get using some clever logic. I'm rather proud of how it functions. Took some time to work out all the bugs and prevent it locking up. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: klawxx