• Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    FAULKEN'S NEST

Welcome to Faulken's Nest,
    a shipyard showcasing all builds by WhiteFaulken,
    A member of the Serene Horizons Build Community,
    and future builds to come.

Mission
    My goal is to produce highly detailed, logic filled, functional replicas of some of the most popular science fiction films or television shows with heavy emphasis on role play.

Collection Breakdown
    Currently I have only one original design released where as the rest of my builds are all replicas from the Star Wars Universe. In my opinion, the Star Wars Universe has a vast variety of interesting and challenging ship designs that keeps my interest in Starmade, which is why you will see a large collection of Star Wars vessels in my shipyard. However, down the road in the future I do plan on branching out into other science fiction worlds to create their ships.

Critiques
    I welcome any critiques anyone has to offer. It is my intent to improve my skills as a builder in this game and in order to do that I must have quality critiques. So in short, I want to know where I went wrong, and a suggestion on how to fix it, also what I did well and why. I completely understand that I am quite possibly opening up my work to some harsh criticism, but sometimes that is how we grow.

Original Creations

A joint effort between myself (WhiteFaulken) and KentLacroix to build an extensive shipyard dedicated to smaller submarine style vessels and providing a small mystery hidden inside its hull.

Community Content Link: Tronjheim

_____________________________________________________________________________

Star Wars Replicas

Designed to be as close to the T-69 as possible, this version unfortunately comes with certain drawbacks when it comes to functionality in combat. I am, however, working on an alternative for those who wish to be more effective in combat.

Community Content Link: T-69 X-Wing

2. Rebel BTL Y-Wing Star Fighter

Built for the heavy bomber role, the Y-wing was among my first attempts at creating Star Wars replica ships.

Community Content Link: BTL Y-Wing

3. Rebel RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor

Also among my first replicas, I feel that my A-Wing is missing something that I can't quite put my finger on it to make it a much better fighter.

Community Content Link: RZ-1 A-Wing

4. Rebel A/SF-01 B-Wing Heavy Assault Star Fighter

Still one of my personal favorites I've constructed, I put everything I knew at the time into this build to provide the most accurate representation of the B-Wing into this game for everyone to enjoy.

Community Content Link: A/SF-01 B-Wing

5. Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-2400 Outrider

Definitely my latest favorite of my builds, I attempted to bring together a fun role play ship for the players who long for a smuggling/transporting play style in a role play environment.

Community Content Link: Outrider

CLONE WARS/REPUBLIC ARMY
    1. Republic ARC-170 Star Fighter

Community Content Link: ARC-170

2. Republic V-19 Torrent Star Fighter

Community Content Link: V-19

3. Republic L.A.A.T./i Gunship

Community Content Link: L.A.A.T./i

4. Republic ETA-2 Actis-Class Interceptor

If you are looking for a fast exploring fighter to travel with instead of lugging around your massive capital, I would suggest you take a look at this fighter and its fast jump drive recharge. Also, this fighter provides a lot of fun reenacting fun scenes from the films as you jettison your hyperspace ring and fly through it to continue your journey exploring.

Community Content Link: ETA-2

THE OLD REPUBLIC/EU
    1. Mandalorian Davaab Type Star Fighter

Community Content Link: Davaab Type

2. Sith Mark VI Supremacy-Class Star Fighter

This build is the start of my pioneering adventure in creating generator wings in order to provide power to a very small base entity. I would later use this technique in my Imperial Fighters above to make a more accurate representation of their angles solar panels without sacrificing their power regeneration.

Community Content Link: Mark VI Supremacy

3. KOTOR Sith Fighter

Community Content Link: Sith Fighter

Current WIP

My two current super projects I have going on is the Omega Class Destroyer and Hyperion Heavy Cruiser. Both ships are from babylon 5 and I fully intend to make them 1:1 ratio with full RP interior and advanced fighter launch and recall systems.

Hyperion Heavy Cruiser

Omega Class Destroyer

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    IMPERIAL NAVY

1. TIE/LN Star Fighter

Community Content Link: TIE/LN

2. TIE/IN Interceptor

Community Content Link: TIE/IN

3. TIE Advanced x1

Community Content Link: TIE Advanced x1

4. TIE/SA Bomber

Community Content Link: TIE/SA

5. TIE/SH VIP Shuttle

Yes the TIE/SH looks exactly the same as the TIE/SA which is true on the outside. However, everything on the inside has been reworked as a four passenger shuttle with minimal offensive capabilities.

Community Content Link: TIE/SH

6. TIE/RC Star Fighter

Community Content Link: TIE/RC

7. TIE Vanguard

Community Content Link: TIE Vanguard

8. TIE/D Defender

Community Content Link: TIE/D

9. First Order Special Forces TIE Fighter

Community Content Link: First Order TIE

Reaction score
    RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor
    Update

I'm hoping that I have finally gotten my A-wing to the point where it should be. Adding in more power, shields, and thrusters made it capable of a weapons overhaul and also maxing out it's speed for it's size. For the weapons, according to the wiki, the A-wing was capable of swiveling its guns up and down, and in some cases, to the rear in order to engage targets behind them. So to reflect this, I have built the guns as select target turrets giving more freedom to the pilot and enabling them to concentrate more on piloting than fighting. Hopefully this will come as a welcome update to the ship that I for a long time have felt that it has been lacking.

Content Link: RZ-1 A-Wing

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I agree with you El_Poulpy, the accuracy and rail logic in White's builds are unparalleled when it comes to small craft. I'm very excited to see what kind of corvettes, frigates, and capitals he has planned. They no doubt will rival BoezZ's ultra-detailed replicas. One thing White has over BoezZ is that his ships will have full RP friendly interiors! Some people have commented on the oversized nature of the starfighters. My personal opinion is that with the amount of detail and rail logic in them easily makes up for the oversized dimension. Some things just can't be achieved to this extent, "to scale."

Reaction score
    BABYLON 5
    Earth Alliance Starfury/Thunderbolt Fighter Pack

Introducing a new branch into another great sci-fi show, Babylon 5, I present the Earth Alliance SA-23E Starfury and the SA-23J Starfury "Thunderbolt." This will be the start of a series of Earth Alliance ships that I will attempt to create 1:1 versions of with all the logic and special features I can cram into them. I hope you enjoy this new fighter pack.

Community Content Link: Babylon 5 EA Starfury/Thunderbolt Fighter Pack

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Those are remarkable, and they got the rail logic and all too. I'm mostly a SW fan as you know but I really do like these. I think I might hide a few of them on board my ships for personal use. Just don't make any cool Star Trek shuttles or anything, because I can't be caught with a Star Trek ship stowed away on board one of my Star Wars ships. That would be blasphemy! And what is that large thing in the background of the first screenshot? It looks like you're building something massive there.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Those are remarkable, and they got the rail logic and all too. I'm mostly a SW fan as you know but I really do like these. I think I might hide a few of them on board my ships for personal use. Just don't make any cool Star Trek shuttles or anything, because I can't be caught with a Star Trek ship stowed away on board one of my Star Wars ships. That would be blasphemy! And what is that large thing in the background of the first screenshot? It looks like you're building something massive there.
    Capturing United Federation vessels is a glorious catch my friend.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Capturing United Federation vessels is a glorious catch my friend.
    True but I better put forcefields around them as if they have been impounded. I can claim I seized them and am keeping them incase I have to use them for infiltration.

Reaction score
    Babylon 5
    Standard Shuttle Pack
    Ready to expand your Babylon 5 collection? May I suggest the role play 1:1 Shuttle pack for your enjoyment? This pack comes with three shuttle variants seen in the television show. Most notable among them, the Black Omega Squadron Starfury Transport. If you're interested, then please go visit the dock and check out the pack. If you enjoy it, please leave a review. Any criticism is welcome.

Reaction score
    So I thought I might make an update on an ongoing project that might have some B5 enthusiasts interested.

I present, the current project of a 1:1 Earth Force Omega Class Destroyer. Coming in at 1716 meters long, once complete, this behemoth will come fully loaded with every weapon system, fighter squadron, and interior role play possible. Yes, I know it has a very long way to go until completion, but all of the measurements have been taken and worked in so all that remains is actually detailing the structure. I hope you all will enjoy this taste of things to eventually come to pass. Take in fear star wars fans, your Imperial and Venetor star destroyers will have nothing on Omega once she is finished.

Reaction score
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. An ISD II is 1600 meters of pure warship, carrying a full wing of assorted TIEs (But I prefer me a good New Republic SD instead, with several squadrons of more-effective X-, A-, Y-, and B-Wings. Its turbolasers are capable of going end-to-end through some older battleships, it can lay waste to a planetary surface (Especially when working with other capital warships), and that's just one ISD II. Forget the later Pellaeon-class or similarly advanced SDs. Yes, it could probably take a Venator, but the Venator's more of a carrier than a true warship.

Reaction score
    Of course. Plus an ISDII has a more efficient shape for a warship. That long wedge allows sequential weapon mountings, as the hull naturally rises to give turrets a good forward arc without absurd tower emplacements (i.e. Atlanta-class cruisers from WoWS, that 3rd turret lol) to push them above other turrets. Plus, they have more internal volume than that thing, given their shape. Finally, I'm a SW fan all the way, so no, you will never defeat my ISD IIs. Definitely not the Pellaeon-class, it had a wider and steeper wedge shape - more weapons and more internal volume, although if I recall it may actually be slightly shorter ... And FORGET about an SSD; the Executor was 8km of heavy weaponry, whereas most others reached up to 17km. A New Republic dreadnought was supposed to reach 23km or something absurd like that, but I think the 3km prototype was the only one built.
    Oh, and don't forget small-moon-sized battlestations with idiotic design flaws. Including but not limited to thermal exhaust ports and limited anti-fighter defensive batteries. Oh, and idiotic starfighter commanders who deploy only a hundredth or so of the onboard TIE Fighter wings. They deploy, what, 9? That thing was supposed to carry like 12 WINGS OF STARFIGHTERS. That's 144 TIEs EACH WING. Times TWELVE. That's a freakin BIG NUMBER to only deploy 9 of...

Reaction score
    Of course. Plus an ISDII has a more efficient shape for a warship. That long wedge allows sequential weapon mountings, as the hull naturally rises to give turrets a good forward arc without absurd tower emplacements (i.e. Atlanta-class cruisers from WoWS, that 3rd turret lol) to push them above other turrets. Plus, they have more internal volume than that thing, given their shape. Finally, I'm a SW fan all the way, so no, you will never defeat my ISD IIs. Definitely not the Pellaeon-class, it had a wider and steeper wedge shape - more weapons and more internal volume, although if I recall it may actually be slightly shorter ... And FORGET about an SSD; the Executor was 8km of heavy weaponry, whereas most others reached up to 17km. A New Republic dreadnought was supposed to reach 23km or something absurd like that, but I think the 3km prototype was the only one built.
    Oh, and don't forget small-moon-sized battlestations with idiotic design flaws. Including but not limited to thermal exhaust ports and limited anti-fighter defensive batteries. Oh, and idiotic starfighter commanders who deploy only a hundredth or so of the onboard TIE Fighter wings. They deploy, what, 9? That thing was supposed to carry like 12 WINGS OF STARFIGHTERS. That's 144 TIEs EACH WING. Times TWELVE. That's a freakin BIG NUMBER to only deploy 9 of...
    Hope you saw I was comparing it to the ships of similar class, i.e. venator, and imperial. Of course it won't compete with a super star destroyer, I never even said it would compete with one of those. However, given the limitations of the game, and if yours had full interiors (and not just a hallway and a bridge, since that would be a cheat and then of course no one would beat it). I already know you didn't build yours to have the actual "turrets" for each and every gun emplacement so you've hooked up just forward firing guns to yours and making it look like there's many guns. I still say you will be surprised when you see this one in action finally.
    [doublepost=1475613381,1475612673][/doublepost]One last thing, please do understand that I am just as huge a star wars fan as the rest of you, there's just so many of you working on these full sized star destroyers that I felt Babylon 5 needed some loving and a full sized Omega Destroyer to fight you with. I do promise it will live up to its name.

Reaction score
    So I thought I might make an update on an ongoing project that might have some B5 enthusiasts interested.

I present, the current project of a 1:1 Earth Force Omega Class Destroyer. Coming in at 1716 meters long, once complete, this behemoth will come fully loaded with every weapon system, fighter squadron, and interior role play possible. Yes, I know it has a very long way to go until completion, but all of the measurements have been taken and worked in so all that remains is actually detailing the structure. I hope you all will enjoy this taste of things to eventually come to pass. Take in fear star wars fans, your Imperial and Venetor star destroyers will have nothing on Omega once she is finished.
    What a beauty already! And its the Agamemnon :)

Reactions: Gasboy

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives... be somewhere else.

Ah yeah, it's nice to see Babylon 5 getting some love. :)

Reactions: NuclearFun
    Reaction score
    Just an update on the ongoing process of building the Omega Class Destroyer from Babylon 5. With life going on, progress is a little slow, but I myself am liking how it it coming together and thought I would share. Most of the antenna array is installed along with some of the hull plating on the rotating centrifuge. Also, due to the latest updates and my efforts of trying to keep this massive ship up to date with current blocks, I have removed the docked reactors and replaced them with regular generator blocks. What this ultimately means is that Omega won't have near the amount of power regeneration as originally predicted, but instead will ultimately sport a hybrid of the normal regen and auxiliary power systems. Eventually when completed, the pilot will have to learn some power management after firing the main missile batteries and dump auxiliary power into main storage to make up for the loss of power. This change in design will not have any affect on role play factors and will still sport a full interior with fighter storage, cobra bays, shuttles, cargo systems, and more in which the majority of it will be constructed in the rotating centrifuge.

I'm filling systems in as I go and testing along the way to ensure that power requirements are met or compromises in areas are balanced out. That being said, main systems that are fully up and running are the secondary turret batteries and engines. I hope that this build is meeting the satisfactory of those who enjoy the Babylon 5 show and dream of one day being able to pilot the awesome Omega.

Reaction score
    Man your my Hero I mean that honestly, my own omega will never look that awsum tbh good luck on your project anyway hopefully we will see it done one day, I can`t wait to try it out myself :)

Reaction score

Work continues on Omega with getting the main armor roughed in and detailed along the way. Also I wanted to use a much better image to show the progress. For those who can't wait to see it in action, I hope you enjoy this update.