1. Hey Guest! We're currently translating StarMade. Anyone can translate, if you can, feel free to!
      Dismiss Notice
    2. Hey Guest! We're currently looking for new forum administrators. If this interests you, head over to this thread.
      Dismiss Notice

Serene Horizons - Build Server - Whitelisted

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by Stike7g5, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Stike7g5

Stike7g5 Mandalorian Shipwright

[​IMG]

====================WELCOME====================

Welcome One and all to The Serene Horizons Build Server where members across all horizons, whether it be countries, Sci-Fis or build styles can come together and enjoy a common interest. Creating the greatest, most innovative, toughest or sleekest space born vessel, base of operations or masterpiece one can muster. Here at the Horizons, we encourage collaboration among our members to help one another improve our builds and develop our own unique build styles and to beacon a new Horizon for the StarMade Community in whole.

====================SERVER INFO====================

Server IP Address: 107.150.62.90:4242

Join us on DISCORD

Serene Horizons Build Group Forum Thread

====================RULES====================
      When you join the Serene Horizons Build Server we ask that you respect the following rules:

Build at least 2 Sectors away from spawn

• The Spawn Clear Area should be kept clean for new arrivals to have a better load time to the server
      • Any entity that is left in this area will be DELETED

No non-agreed Player vs Player Combat is allowed in the server.

• If you wish to engage in any form of combat with another player, BOTH parties must clearly agree upon it.
      • Any PvP MUST be contained in un-populated sectors and cannot cause collateral damage to anyone else's build projects

Do Not Destroy, Modify, or Save anything that you did not create, Unless you have the express permission from the Original Creator

• We will check our logs periodically.

Each member has the rights to claim a 5 Sector radius, expanding from a central sector as their own Build area. These Build Areas start at the center sector one may freely choose and extend 5 sectors in each direction. Therefore Have a minimum of 6 Sectors away from your build area centers.

• Respect the other builders areas, we hold the rights to move and or destroy any conflicting entities.

Please Dock Multiple Entities to a larger structure

• This is to help reduce the amount of lag produced by a sector, either through collsion or multiple entities in a sector in general.

Keep our Horizons Serene (No pun intended)

• No Profanity - We wish to open up to all age demographics
      • No Discrimination of any form (Age, sex, religion, politics, country, fandom or anything else is prohibited)
      • Small amounts of Banter is allowed, as long as it is kept civil
      • Constructive Criticism is allowed as long as it follows the above guidelines

====================APPLICATION====================

Our Server is WhiteListed to help reduce the strain on the server. To apply for a whitelist slot simply contact one of our staff members on here or our Discord channel with your IGN.

====================MEMBERS====================

Founders and Co-Owners
      Stike7g5Stike7g5
      SkyHawk024SkyHawk024
      MacGyverMacGyver

Moderators
      Thadius FaranThadius Faran
      lordzoraxlordzorax
      BJamminBJammin
      WhiteFaulkenWhiteFaulken

Members
      LunaIsBestPonyLunaIsBestPony
      captainairspeedcaptainairspeed
      Jerry_BrinefieldJerry_Brinefield
      RixxanRixxan
      Anubis EvoAnubis Evo
      Jake_LanciaJake_Lancia
      jontyfreackjontyfreack
      nedralthebeastralnedralthebeastral
      MeRoboMeRobo
      KillaKrazyKillaKrazy
      GasboyGasboy
      Nighthawk_77Nighthawk_77
      Peekie30Peekie30
      DaeridaniiDaeridanii

====================EXAMPLE WORKS====================

Some Examples of projects Currently or have been completed by Our Members.

CR-90 Corvette

A Collaborative Project by WhiteFaulkenWhiteFaulken and Stike7g5Stike7g5

Lambda-Class T4a Shuttle
      [​IMG]
      Built by Stike7g5Stike7g5

SSV Normandy SR1
      [​IMG]
      Built by BJamminBJammin

Babylon 5 Kestrel Class Atmospheric Shuttle
      [​IMG]
      Built by WhiteFaulkenWhiteFaulken

The Morgon
      [​IMG]
      Built By jontyfreack

For more examples feel free to check out each members profiles. More Examples to come.

====================DONATIONS====================

To help provide you with the best server to build on we need your help to do so, If you can spare some money to donate to a server you enjoy click the button below.

[​IMG]

A reminder is that all donations received will go directly to the costs of the server itself and no profit is to be made by myself or any of the staff members.

Thank You for your help.

#1 Stike7g5, Jan 17, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
      • Like Like x 3
    2. CakeBuildServer

Good luck guys, may you have many happy builds :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    3. therimmer96

therimmer96 Cake Build Server Staff Elwyn Returnity Staff

What's the purpose of this slot system? We manage to run CBS with an unlimited whitelist, currently at 439 members. IF you have issues with too many players on at once, cap the max client cap.

4. Stike7g5

It was in bid to attempt to be available to all on the whitelist or so. but if you are indeed saying that is not much of an issue than it is something to consider.

EDIT: Considered. removed slot system.

#4 Stike7g5, Jan 17, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Thadius Faran

Thadius Faran #1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner

Yay the community has a thread now. :D

Here's something that will be on the server soon once i'm back at home from my trip.
      [​IMG]

6. LunaIsBestPony

Luna
      I can't connect to Cake because skoomcode
      [​IMG]
      That's the only ship I've ever finished.
      I'm not 5 years old. I do however prefer the darker end of the spectrum.
      To be able to answer the last question, you've gotta tell me if it's an African or a European one first

• Agree Agree x 1
    7. captainairspeed

captainairspeed CEO of ATC and Registered Button Pusher

In-Game Username: Remitorm Darkwind
      Why you want to join the Horizons:Becouse well why not might be fun to have another community to build with
      An image or link to your greatest creation (Optional, and has no effect towards your approval status):
      What is your favourite colour?:black or white
      What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: the birdy or the ship by Nocturna?

• Agree Agree x 1
    8. KillaKrazy

In-Game Username: KillaKrazy
      Why you want to join the Horizons:Been part of the group for a while, but not yet whitelisted on the new server. Would like some opinions and potential help on the Sith Interdictor I am building
      An image or link to your greatest creation (Optional, and has no effect towards your approval status):
      What is your favourite colour? Blue
      What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: Depends, are you talking about the ship, bird, or space ship? Asking for the air-speed velocity leads me to believe you are talking about either the bird or space ship. Asking about an unladen swallow leads me to believe you are talking about the space ship, that is unless you are expecting a squirrel to be riding on top of the bird. In which case I need to know which sci-fi universe you are talking about to find the correct ship.

9. Gasboy

Gasboy BLRP

May I ask what changes the server has from vanilla? Expanded sector size? Changes to the mining bonus, and so on? Also, there seems to be quite a few planets in your screen shots, I am guessing the number of planets was boosted for the server?

10. Stike7g5

Its is pretty much a base line vanilla configured server. Asides from NPC Spawning is disabled, Advanced Build Mode size selector goes up to 150 for each axis. The Images in the screenshots are from much older servers ran by the Serene Horizons, We have been running a server under the Horizons name sake for about 2 years now, and under a different name for about 1 or 2 years, but it was kept quite exclusive to invite only from members. This year we decided to open up to any who wishes to join publically.

11. Gasboy

Gasboy BLRP

In-Game Username: Gasboy

Why you want to join the Horizons: To have an alternate build server with a friendly community.

[​IMG]
      In-progress shot of my expandable cargo ship.

What is your favourite colour? Orange.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: Does it matter in space? It'd be ded.

12. Nighthawk_77

In-Game Username: Nighthawk_77
      Why you want to join the Horizons: I have played as a Faction member/temp. Commander of Vaygr for some time, and just want to build ships and play with my Friends (In peace)
      An image or link to your greatest creation (Optional, and has no effect towards your approval status): Sorry all my stuff got lost...
      What is your favourite colour? Blue
      What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: Why the F*** do you want to know that. And What is an unladen swallow?? Who gets the Idea to ask that???? And also air-speed is non-relevent in space..

13. SkyHawk024

SkyHawk024 Mandalorian ShipWright.

We ask for the airspeed so it shows initiative in the player who wishes to join, and its also just kind of a prank question from us. Welcome to Serene Horizons, Nighthawk_77

14. Peekie30

In-Game Username: Peekie30
      Why you want to join the Horizons: I've played on CBS and NFDBS for some time now and I like to try out a new server, build with people again
      An image or link to your greatest creation (Optional, and has no effect towards your approval status): I Always like to show off my baby:
      Scythe Class Battlecruiser
      [​IMG]
      What is your favourite colour? Red white and blue
      What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: What do you mean? African or European swallow?

15. Daeridanii

Daeridanii Detail Devil

In-Game Username: Daeridanii
      Why you want to join the Horizons: I played on one of the previous Serene Horizons servers and really enjoyed it. In addition, I hope to get feedback for my WIPs and potentially collaborate with some of the players.
      Oneironaut Heavy Advanced Stealth Scout[​IMG]
      Choosing is so hard, but I spend a lot of time getting my permacloakers to look good.

What is your favourite colour?: Something in the neighborhood of #0e042b
      What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?: A little less than 1c, although at that speed the swallow (and the air) might not be recognizable.

16. Stike7g5

• Like Like x 1
    17. Stike7g5

Serene Horizons Applications are now a lot easier, Just contact one of our staff members on the forums or on our Discord

• Like Like x 1