1. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software. We expect to make the move before the end of August.

Faulken's Nest

Discussion in 'Shipyard' started by WhiteFaulken, Jan 15, 2016.

1. WhiteFaulken

starmade-screenshot-0032.png starmade-screenshot-0033.png starmade-screenshot-0034.png starmade-screenshot-0035.png

Hi again, it's been a very long time since I've done much on starmade, but I'm popping in to give a slight update. The Hyperion Heavy cruiser exterior is completely finished and major progress is being made on ship systems and interior. I can boldly say that for its size, this ship will pack a punch as well as offer a full role play interior. Also, the fighter bays are nearing completion with an advanced launching and recall logic setup.

For future plans, the Hyperion is now currently the first of the Babylon 5 capital class ships that will be released simply because it is now the furthest along. I've had some setbacks on Omega, but I still have my current progress saved on it and plan to complete it further down the line. I hope you enjoy the news and look forward to the release of one of the first 1:1 ratio earth alliance capitals.

• Like Like x 8
    2. klawxx

klawxx Product Manager - Roden Shipyards

W00t! I Want more Omega class =)

3. Thadius Faran

Thadius Faran #1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner

Some of your older content, like the Outrider, have had their images lost due to interweb shenanigans.

4. WhiteFaulken

Yeah, it's sad because I don't have those images anywhere anymore too. I've been slowly working on updating everything....it's a slow process when my motivation keeps going back to my B5 ships.

• Like Like x 1
    5. WhiteFaulken

starmade-screenshot-0001.png starmade-screenshot-0002.png starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0004.png starmade-screenshot-0005.png

Here's some interior images so far on Hyperion. So far I have two decks of crew Quarters with corridors arranged in ww1 trench layout zigzagging around to create defensible locations. Also 2 main cargo holds are completed with cargo lifts accessing the supply hatches. I still have a lot to go, but this will serve as the design basis I plan to carry through the ship. Systems are in place and fully functional leaving just the interior left to build and then she should be ready for release. I hope others are as excited as I am to get to play with this massive build.

• Like Like x 2
    6. DeepspaceMechanic

I certainly am! - That ship looks amazing.

A very nice design and flawless, meticulous execution, by the looks of it.

Keep up the splendid work (y)