What type of ships should I concentrate on

• Total voters

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Tugboats are in Short supply. So we bring back the Greatest of them all.

Mammoth MK-II Class Tugboat

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/Spw88#0
    Generation: I (Redesign)
    Mass: 3,309.1
    L/H/W: 96m/26m/43m
    Power: 221,491.9 Regen: 195,491.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 4,689.3
    Shields: 188,872 Regen: 6,691 s/sec
    Arsenal: 14 Brawler Arrays (3,041.6 DPS), 2 Target Lock Missile Batteries, 13 Cerberus MK-II Turrets
    Docks: 12 Mini Docks, 18 SPV Docks, 6 Corvette Docks
    Price: 30,382,686 Credits

The Mammoth has been called one of the greatest utility ships ever designed. Well we here at Crimson Corp just made the Best even better. Some re-tuning and we redesigning has made the old and reliable Mammoth into a new hardened brute able to take the fight to the enemy.

Massive overhauling has been done on the interior to replace useless armor to decrease the overall price. We've added the defensive structures that has been planed for a long time. Most docking spaces have been enhanced. All Broadside Docks have are able to hold SPVs however we recommend that only 6 SPVs be docked at a time. The under belly Docks can now hold Corvette sized ships however we recommend that only 2 Corvettes be docked at a time.​

Reactions: iPwn_

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Cool! Downloads anywhere? Got to say your my favorite shipyard

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    the same but with the old TP
    well not quite. every thing i've released so far has atleast something new in the design. ships like the Vulcan and the Mahina i've completely redesigned but all the capital ships have small additions to the hull to differentiate it from the Mark Is on the old site

Reaction score
    Tugboats are in Short supply. So we bring back the Greatest of them all.

Mammoth MK-II Class Tugboat

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/Spw88#0
    Generation: I (Redesign)
    Mass: 3,309.1
    L/H/W: 96m/26m/43m
    Power: 221,491.9 Regen: 195,491.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 4,689.3
    Shields: 188,872 Regen: 6,691 s/sec
    Arsenal: 14 Brawler Arrays (3,041.6 DPS), 2 Target Lock Missile Batteries, 13 Cerberus MK-II Turrets
    Docks: 12 Mini Docks, 18 SPV Docks, 6 Corvette Docks
    Price: 30,382,686 Credits

The Mammoth has been called one of the greatest utility ships ever designed. Well we here at Crimson Corp just made the Best even better. Some re-tuning and we redesigning has made the old and reliable Mammoth into a new hardened brute able to take the fight to the enemy.

Massive overhauling has been done on the interior to replace useless armor to decrease the overall price. We've added the defensive structures that has been planed for a long time. Most docking spaces have been enhanced. All Broadside Docks have are able to hold SPVs however we recommend that only 6 SPVs be docked at a time. The under belly Docks can now hold Corvette sized ships however we recommend that only 2 Corvettes be docked at a time.​
    great tug boat but the docking modules are to small could you maybe make a variant of this ship so its capable of moving large objects such as your largest turret and itself?

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    great tug boat but the docking modules are to small could you maybe make a variant of this ship so its capable of moving large objects such as your largest turret and itself?
    the Mammoth was always intended to be for small ships. but i do have a larger tugboat planned. it and the Successor to the WorldReaper will be some time away

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    ok do you know how long?
    that I'm afraid am not sure. Theres a lot of things that i need to work on in and out of the game. so as of now there is no time table for my planned ships. just whenever i can get to it

Reaction score
    that I'm afraid am not sure. Theres a lot of things that i need to work on in and out of the game. so as of now there is no time table for my planned ships. just whenever i can get to it
    ok thanks for the info also just some advice when building fighters a good weapon trick is to increase the fire speed for the AMC cannons on fighters it helps make there weak 150DMG cannons actually be able to kill something also when making fighters use that kind of shotgun layout for AMC groups as well for when the enemy fighters get up close.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Additional SPVS incoming. We've completed the upgrading of 2 of our Gen II ships. say hello again to the Agni and the Icarus.

Agni MK-II Class Fighter

Generation: II (redesign)
    Mass: 57.5
    L/H/W: 20m/5m/13m
    Power Regen: 7,367.2 e/sec
    Thrust: 89
    Shields: 10,507 Regen: 766 s/sec
    Arsenal: 10 Brawler Arrays (1,943 DPS)
    Price: 669,349 Credits

The Heat generated from his return could power an entire solar system. The Agni has received a great overhaul for in grand re entrance into the market place.

using our new tech we've refined the hull of the Agni to give it a more sleek look. we've also boosted the shielding arrays for a better defense but the thrusters had to be downgraded to compensate.

Icarus MK-II Class Scout

Mass: 50.9
    L/H/W: 20m/ 6m/ 13m
    Power Regen: 5,360.6 e/sec
    Thurst: 130.9
    Shields: 7,261 Regen: 580 s/sec
    Arsenal: 15 Brawler Arrays (2,046.6 DPS) 1 Heat Seeking Missile Battery
    Price: 635,074 Credits

Responding to our customers feedback we've upgraded the Icarus to be able to explore the deepest reaches of space and hold its own in a fight.

A redone hull design does little to warn any foes of the increased power of the Icarus. We've added more AMC batteries to give an 100% increase in damage. as well as increased shielding. However an unfortunate concession is the fact that the thrusters and maneuverability had to take ahit to make it more dog fighting viable.

Reaction score
    Additional SPVS incoming. We've completed the upgrading of 2 of our Gen II ships. say hello again to the Agni and the Icarus.

Agni MK-II Class Fighter

Mass: 57.5
    L/H/W: 20m/5m/13m
    Power Regen: 7,367.2 e/sec
    Thrust: 89
    Shields: 10,507 Regen: 766 s/sec
    Arsenal: 10 Brawler Arrays (1,943 DPS)
    Price: 669,349 Credits

The Heat generated from his return could power an entire solar system. The Agni has received a great overhaul for in grand re entrance into the market place.

using our new tech we've refined the hull of the Agni to give it a more sleek look. we've also boosted the shielding arrays for a better defense but the thrusters had to be downgraded to compensate.

Icarus MK-II Class Scout

Mass: 50.9
    L/H/W: 20m/ 6m/ 13m
    Power Regen: 5,360.6 e/sec
    Thurst: 130.9
    Shields: 7,261 Regen: 580 s/sec
    Arsenal: 15 Brawler Arrays (2,046.6 DPS) 1 Heat Seeking Missile Battery
    Price: 635,074 Credits

Responding to our customers feedback we've upgraded the Icarus to be able to explore the deepest reaches of space and hold its own in a fight.

A redone hull design does little to warn any foes of the increased power of the Icarus. We've added more AMC batteries to give an 100% increase in damage. as well as increased shielding. However an unfortunate concession is the fact that the thrusters and maneuverability had to take ahit to make it more dog fighting viable.
    everytime I click the download link it says dock error but this happened before so I will give it time. also great fighters and scout ships! keep up the great work im really looking forward to the giganought and it should not be too long. the new weapons logic particles planets performance upgrades basically everything you could ever want from this game are coming out soon! :D im really exited!

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yet another brilliantly cool ship.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    We're been very busy in the last few days re tuning the Pele and our adjustments are now complete take a look at the new Pele MK-II

Update Information can be found here: http://starmadedock.net/content/frigate-pele.215/updates

also with this refit we are introducing our newest Turret, the Hydra

Hydra Class Turret

Role: Medium Assault Turret, Anti-Fighter
    Mass: 36.9
    L/H/W: 11m/6m/9m
    Power Regen: 2,321.3 e/sec
    Thrust: 9.5
    Shields: 8,300 Regen: 642 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Heavy duty Target Lock Missile Batteries, 3 flak missile Batteries, 10 Brawler Arrays (1,669.3 DPS)
    Price: 313,974 Credits

Seeing the success of our turrets we have been asked to design missile based defensive structures. The Hydra is our first ever missile turret with a few close range AMC thrown in.

2 Powerful target lock batteries lead off the barrage while 3 flak missiles offer more damage but at a slower rate. The Brawler Arrays are there to fill in the missile flak.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    We're been very busy in the last few days re tuning the Pele and our adjustments are now complete take a look at the new Pele MK-II

Update Information can be found here: http://starmadedock.net/content/frigate-pele.215/updates

also with this refit we are introducing our newest Turret, the Hydra

Hydra Class Turret

Role: Medium Assault Turret, Anti-Fighter
    Mass: 36.9
    L/H/W: 11m/6m/9m
    Power Regen: 2,321.3 e/sec
    Thrust: 9.5
    Shields: 8,300 Regen: 642 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Heavy duty Target Lock Missile Batteries, 3 flak missile Batteries, 10 Brawler Arrays (1,669.3 DPS)
    Price: 313,974 Credits

Seeing the success of our turrets we have been asked to design missile based defensive structures. The Hydra is our first ever missile turret with a few close range AMC thrown in.

2 Powerful target lock batteries lead off the barrage while 3 flak missiles offer more damage but at a slower rate. The Brawler Arrays are there to fill in the missile flak.

does the pele MKII still have that horrible core location and if so im not using it I will download it and play around with it once but just not more than once :D

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    does the pele MKII still have that horrible core location and if so im not using it I will download it and play around with it once but just not more than once :D
    alas moving the core is the only thing that i can't do. the pele is gen 1 ship 1. its the first ship i ever made so its going to have some problems. but that doesn't mean that i can't beef up its offensive/defensive capabilities to compensate for poor design choices.

Reaction score
    alas moving the core is the only thing that i can't do. the pele is gen 1 ship 1. its the first ship i ever made so its going to have some problems. but that doesn't mean that i can't beef up its offensive/defensive capabilities to compensate for poor design choices.
    cant you use smedit to move the core?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Perhaps we need an official post or thread. SMEdit does not have the ability to modify 0.142 BPs