• Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    hey crimson artist like I promised heres the link to my incredible battleship and tell me what you think shes a beauty also its a W.I.P so you can look at how the AMC groups are designed in build mode :) and I would upload pics but its to cramped to take a good one so heres the link and keep up the great work!
    link: http://starmadedock.net/content/dfw_titan_mk39-w-i-p.276/
    cool. when i get time i'll take a look at it. and thx again for the advise. ill also get to work releasing my turrets

Reaction score
    cool. when i get time i'll take a look at it. and thx again for the advise. ill also get to work releasing my turrets
    thanks for the info! I need those turrets for my titan :D they will look great with it :D cant wait and keep up the great work!

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    We been busy upgrading our turrets to increase their effectiveness. now were ready to release them for all.

Cerberus MK-II Turret

Download is for a 3 pack!
    Generation: N/A
    Mass: 7.8
    L/H/W: 7m/3m/ 5m
    Power Regen: 1,306.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 3.0
    Shields: 2,664 Regen: 273 s/sec
    Arsenal: 11 AMC Arrays (1290.4 DPS)
    Price: 69,324 Credits (225,147 Credits for 3 Pack)

With new Tech we've managed to upgrade the power of our Cerberus Turrets. Outfitted with our new Brawler Arrays the Cerberus will shred anything that gets within its range.

while still a small turret (able to fit within the default docking space) the Cerberus is designed to be a point defense turret. In mass numbers they can be truly deadly​

Basilisk MK-II Turret

Download is for a 3 Pack
    Mass:22.8
    L/H/W: 7m/6m/7m
    Power Regen: 3,621.4 e/sec
    Thrust: 3.4
    Shields: 3,227 Regen: 316 s/sec
    Arsenal: 1 Lance Array (879 DPS) 8 Brawler Arrays (717.5 DPS)
    Price: 200,224 Credits (617,847 Credits for 3 Pack)

The Basilisk is designed to be a Flak filler turret for larger ships (capital/non capital) capable of hitting targets from a distance and up close.

We've upgraded the Basilisk with our new Brawler Tech AMCs to give it a bigger advantage against close ranged threats. However the the shields have taken a back seat to the new offensive measures.​

Daemon MK-II Turret

Generation; N/A
    Mass: 38.7
    L/H/W: 15m/5m/9m
    Power Regen: 5,402.6 e/sec
    Thrust: 0
    Shields: 6,525 Regen: 536 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Lance Arrays (1,301.2 DPS) 10 Brawler Arrays (1,538.4 DPS)
    Price: 362,724 Credits

A completely redone hull design as well as implementation of our new Brawler Tech AMCs has made the Daemon Turret realize its true potential.

The duel long range Lance arrays have been supplemented with 10 Brawler Cannons to deal with any close range targets. unfortunately the installation did not leave room for thrusters. If this becomes a problem then we will issue a refit.

Valkyrie MK-II Turret

Generation:N/A
    Mass: 345.9
    L/H/W: 38m/10m/17m
    Power Regen: 81,048.2 e/sec
    Thrust: 35.8
    Shields: 53,301 Regen: 2,590 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Lance Arrays( 7,134.7 DPS) 11 Brawler Arrays( 1,957.4 DPS)
    Price: 2,696,774 Credits

Our Signature Capital grade Turrets gets a new power that will make your enemies quake in there space boots.

The Valkyrie is our long range turret designed to take out targets before they even know what hit them. Close range Brawler arrays have been added to the design. no concessions have been made in other aspects of the turrets.​

Minotaur Turret

Mass: 272.3
    L/H/W: 38m/ 10m/17m
    Power Regen: 63,263.5 e/sec
    Thrust: 104
    Shields: 53,433 Regen: 2,595 s/sec
    Arsenal: 21 Brawler Arrys (8,276.3 DPS)
    Price: 2,239,799 Credits

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. the Minotaur turret is just as powerful now as it was when we first released it. Swat those pesky fighters off your capital ship with this beast.

The Minotaur has received the least changes of our designs, absolutely nothing. But it still has its range short comings.​

Anubis MK-II Turret

Mass: 751.7
    L/H/W: 55m/ 13m/23m
    Power Regen: 171,493.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 800.8
    Shields: 71,082 Regen: 3,215 s/sec
    Arsenal: 3 Lance Arrays (16,256.6 DPS) 12 Brawler Arrays( 2,014.3 DPS)
    Price: 5,809,699 Credits

Prepare for the inevitable when you face down our most powerful turret design. The Anubis will strike fear in any who oppose you.

The Anubis is our ultra long range turret, if you wana reach out and touch someone best do it from 1.3km away. Brawler Arrays have been installed to help the Anubis deal with threats that are too close for its lance arrays.​

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    We been busy upgrading our turrets to increase their effectiveness. now were ready to release them for all.

Cerberus MK-II Turret

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/cerberus-mkii-turret.320/
    Download is for a 3 pack!
    Mass: 7.8
    L/H/W: 7m/3m/ 5m
    Power Regen: 1,306.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 3.0
    Shields: 2,664 Regen: 273 s/sec
    Arsenal: 11 AMC Arrays (1290.4 DPS)
    Price: 69,324 Credits (225,147 Credits for 3 Pack)

With new Tech we've managed to upgrade the power of our Cerberus Turrets. Outfitted with our new Brawler Arrays the Cerberus will shred anything that gets within its range.

while still a small turret (able to fit within the default docking space) the Cerberus is designed to be a point defense turret. In mass numbers they can be truly deadly​

Basilisk MK-II Turret

Mass:22.8
    L/H/W: 7m/6m/7m
    Power Regen: 3,621.4 e/sec
    Thrust: 3.4
    Shields: 3,227 Regen: 316 s/sec
    Arsenal: 1 Lance Array (879 DPS) 8 Brawler Arrays (717.5 DPS)
    Price: 200,224 Credits (617,847 Credits for 3 Pack)

The Basilisk is designed to be a Flak filler turret for larger ships (capital/non capital) capable of hitting targets from a distance and up close.

We've upgraded the Basilisk with our new Brawler Tech AMCs to give it a bigger advantage against close ranged threats. However the the shields have taken a back seat to the new offensive measures.​

Daemon MK-II Turret

Generation; N/A
    Mass: 38.7
    L/H/W: 15m/5m/9m
    Power Regen: 5,402.6 e/sec
    Thrust: 0
    Shields: 6,525 Regen: 536 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Lance Arrays (1,301.2 DPS) 10 Brawler Arrays (1,538.4 DPS)
    Price: 362,724 Credits

A completely redone hull design as well as implementation of our new Brawler Tech AMCs has made the Daemon Turret realize its true potential.

The duel long range Lance arrays have been supplemented with 10 Brawler Cannons to deal with any close range targets. unfortunately the installation did not leave room for thrusters. If this becomes a problem then we will issue a refit.

Valkyrie MK-II Turret

Generation:N/A
    Mass: 345.9
    L/H/W: 38m/10m/17m
    Power Regen: 81,048.2 e/sec
    Thrust: 35.8
    Shields: 53,301 Regen: 2,590 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Lance Arrays( 7,134.7 DPS) 11 Brawler Arrays( 1,957.4 DPS)
    Price: 2,696,774 Credits

Our Signature Capital grade Turrets gets a new power that will make your enemies quake in there space boots.

The Valkyrie is our long range turret designed to take out targets before they even know what hit them. Close range Brawler arrays have been added to the design. no concessions have been made in other aspects of the turrets.​

Minotaur Turret

Mass: 272.3
    L/H/W: 38m/ 10m/17m
    Power Regen: 63,263.5 e/sec
    Thrust: 104
    Shields: 53,433 Regen: 2,595 s/sec
    Arsenal: 21 Brawler Arrys (8,276.3 DPS)
    Price: 2,239,799 Credits

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. the Minotaur turret is just as powerful now as it was when we first released it. Swat those pesky fighters off your capital ship with this beast.

The Minotaur has received the least changes of our designs, absolutely nothing. But it still has its range short comings.​

Anubis MK-II Turret

Mass: 751.7
    L/H/W: 55m/ 13m/23m
    Power Regen: 171,493.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 800.8
    Shields: 71,082 Regen: 3,215 s/sec
    Arsenal: 3 Lance Arrays (16,256.6 DPS) 12 Brawler Arrays( 2,014.3 DPS)
    Price: 5,809,699 Credits

Prepare for the inevitable when you face down our most powerful turret design. The Anubis will strike fear in any who oppose you.

The Anubis is our ultra long range turret, if you wana reach out and touch someone best do it from 1.3km away. Brawler Arrays have been installed to help the Anubis deal with threats that are too close for its lance arrays.​
    there all perfect I will use them in my Titan ship and capital builds etc however I will have to modify the color scheme and turn all the grey hull into black hull even though I like the grey hull it just doesn't fit with my style and keep up the great work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Those turrets look nice.
    Also you can move all the thrusters outside the hull so you have more interior space. Then when the user places the turret they remove the thrusters. I'm redoing my own turret designs after I realized I could do that.

Reaction score
    Ferocious looking turrets. Wouldn't want to be at the barrel of any of those. Good work! :D

Reaction score
    Ferocious looking turrets. Wouldn't want to be at the barrel of any of those. Good work! :D
    agreed I have been at the barrel of one of those turrets and they pack a punch that is for sure... one of those turrets killed me because I accidently shot it when its shields were down and well lets just say there were a bunch of credits and body parts everywhere...

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Hell is back! The inferno returns to the fray with more power than ever before

Inferno MK-II Class Frigate

More Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/w9CDr#0
    Generation: II (redesign)
    Mass: 5634.7
    L/H/W: 124m/26m/61m
    Power: 3,464,755.1 Regen: 651,828.1 e/sec
    Thrust: 14,810.1
    Shields: 425,985 Regen: 12,315 s/sec
    Arsenal: 16 Siege Grade Lance Arrays (20,153.1 DPS), 4 Target lock Missiles, 6 Cerberus MK-II Turrets, 4 Daemon MK-II Turrets
    Docks: 1 SPV dock
    Extras: Salvage Cannons (1.2 blocks a sec)
    Price: 40,743,752 Credits

Crimson Corps signature frigate has returned stronger than ever before. A recent software update from schemadyne had an unfortunate side effect of causing the engines of the Inferno to go into over drive draining its energy reserves. after some painstaking work the error was corrected with an added bonus.

Some extensive streamlining was done. The entire interior has been replaced with more economical materials cutting the overall price by 10 million. Fine tuning of the systems have increased the shielding by nearly double. Finally all active turrets have been replaced with their more powerful Mark II equivalent.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    YES MORE CAPITALS!!!! AMAZING SHIP!!

Reaction score
    Hell is back! The inferno returns to the fray with more power than ever before

Inferno MK-II Class Frigate

Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/frigate-inferno-mk-ii.338/
    More Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/w9CDr#0
    Generation: II (redesign)
    Mass: 5634.7
    L/H/W: 124m/26m/61m
    Power: 3,464,755.1 Regen: 651,828.1 e/sec
    Thrust: 14,810.1
    Shields: 425,985 Regen: 12,315 s/sec
    Arsenal: 16 Siege Grade Lance Arrays (20,153.1 DPS), 4 Target lock Missiles, 6 Cerberus MK-II Turrets, 4 Daemon MK-II Turrets
    Docks: 1 SPV dock
    Extras: Salvage Cannons (1.2 blocks a sec)
    Price: 40,743,752 Credits

Crimson Corps signature frigate has returned stronger than ever before. A recent software update from schemadyne had an unfortunate side effect of causing the engines of the Inferno to go into over drive draining its energy reserves. after some painstaking work the error was corrected with an added bonus.

Some extensive streamlining was done. The entire interior has been replaced with more economical materials cutting the overall price by 10 million. Fine tuning of the systems have increased the shielding by nearly double. Finally all active turrets have been replaced with their more powerful Mark II equivalent.
    the inferno has always been my favorite one of your ships and seeing this amazing remake of it just made my day! :D uh slight problem with the frigate inferno download when I click on the link it says I don't have permission to view that page and a bunch of other junk so please fix I need that amazing ship!

Last edited:

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    the inferno has always been my favorite one of your ships and seeing this amazing remake of it just made my day! :D uh slight problem with the frigate inferno download when I click on the link it says I don't have permission to view that page and a bunch of other junk so please fix I need that amazing ship!
    you can't? i think that its a bug with the site cuz I can't think of anything that would prevent you from viewing the download page

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It has done the same to Saba. It thinks your spamming or something

Reaction score
    you can't? i think that its a bug with the site cuz I can't think of anything that would prevent you from viewing the download page
    does it say moderated because if so theres your problem just give it time if it does.

Reaction score
    well looks like ill be replaceing all of your old ships soon. These updated one have one hell of a punch and look twice as great as before.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    What do the old ones look like?