• Total voters

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Welcome back, Valued Customer!

Crimson-Artist here yet again to SsssSSAaaaaayyyyyyyyYYY.....NNNnnnooootttt AAAGggggggaaaaAAaiIIIiinnnn......

~BBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

[TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]
    [REESTABLISHING CONNECTION]

Ahoy, Mateys!

I told'ya that we'd be back and here we are! We got an extra special surprise for you!
    feast your eye holes on our newest product

Jacobin Class Pillager

Role: Pillage Villages for Kills and Thrills, Out maneuver Weaklings
    Mass: 111.6
    L/H/W: 31m/9m/21m
    Power Regen: 10,467.4 e/sec
    Thrust: 136.2
    Shields: 5,445 Regen: 60 s/sec
    Weapons: 6 WKCs (140 DPS), 2 Murder-lock Missiles (lock on, Dam: 300)
    Price: 1,289,950 Credits
    All you goons out there have been clamoring for a smaller version of the regulator well guess what? We got something else then what you had in mind. The Jacobin is meant to be your faster more maneuverable fighter so don't get hit!

The Jacobin uses some of the new tech that we swiped from Crimson Corp. Shredder tech has been installed in the WKCs to make them hum with violet colored death. In case you need more death-killing we put in 2 Murder-lock missiles to finish off anything that gets in your way.

Just so you know we also Upgraded both the Regulator and the Blackjack turrets with the new Tech we swiped! And with that we hope you thugs out there have fun with your new......

~BBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~

[CONNECTION INTERCEPTED]

You! Your the one who's been stealing our tech and hawking your scrap heaps you call ships to Pirates. How did you Manage to hijack our public feeds!

Haha Trade Secret. Seriously if you weren't so concerned with your precious Ship designs then you would have seen us coming light years away.

You Filthy Pirate! Who are you!?

For the time being you can call me "Despot". You can't stop me or Brigand Works no matter what you do so Just sit back and watch as we set this galaxy ablaze!

HAHAHAHAHA

[CONNECTION CUT]

The Fool... Carmine! has our Engineers received the new Tech from Schemadyne?

New Tech shipment received approximately 24 hours ago. I've taken the liberty of scheduling Refits of our existing Vessels. The first of the refits should be completed and ready for retail release.

Good, bring up the list for our clients.

Yes, Dear

~[New Refits]~
    The Engineers have reported that they're redoubling their efforts to get these Refits out while still maintaining their previous work schedule.

Good. And the Best of luck too all of you out there. CC out

Crimson Corp Security Camera Footage
    Crimson-Artist Office, CCFD acting HQ
    Time Stamp 13:55 5-558-128

*moments after breaking transmission with clients. The Crimson-Artist sits at his terminal *

Crimson-Artist
    "Hmmmm"
    *head down deep in thought*

"What did he mean by that? That if I just got my head out of my ships I could have seen this coming."

Carmine
    "Dear? Is something wrong?"

Crimson-Artist
    "Oh, I was just thinking to myself. Anyways whats the progress on our new HQ? I haven't heard of it in a while."

Carmine
    "The engineers haven't yet decided on the design so unfortunately they have not begun construction. The last reports that they filed had stated that they were waiting to see when Schemadyne is going to release new docking tech."

Crimson-Artist
    *groan* "Great...I'll see what I can do about that."
    "Carmine, could you get a hold of the guys in Structure tech and ask um if...."
    *Crimson-Artist stops and suddenly looks toward the window*

Crimson-Artist
    *gets out of seat and walks over to office window over looking the rest of the shipyard*
    *Crimson-Artist looks intently on the faces of all his employees going to and from*

Carmine
    "Dear, are you alright? Your're anxiety levels just spiked."

Crimson-Artist
    *still observing the people down below*
    "I'm fine..."
    "Just...just minding our Workers"

-Security Feed End-

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    crimson artist when I just logged on I had 7 notifications of your updated turrets and a ship XD. and keep up the great work :D!

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    crimson artist when I just logged on I had 7 notifications of your updated turrets and a ship XD. and keep up the great work :D!
    thank you and will do. the weapons update has got me addicted to refitting my ships ;)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    has this line been secured?

Yes, Dear. I've made sure of it

OK good.

Greeting yet again, Valued Customers!

Crimson-Artist here with more updates to our ships as well as a brand new product! Ever had a target outrun you and your guns? Well we got your solution right here. Pull that sucker right into your kill box with the new support turret: The Argus!

Argus Class Turret

Download is for a 3 Pack
    Role: Pull targets, Flak filler
    Generation: N/A
    Mass: 8.5
    L/H/W: 7m/3m/5m
    Power Regen: 965.2 e/sec
    Thrust: 2
    Shields: 3,760 Regen: 44 s/sec
    Arsenal: 4 Spread Arrays (20 DPS-10 shots-Pull), 2 Shredder Arrays (10 DPS)
    Price: 84,049 Credits (269,322 Credits for 3 pack)

With the release of new tech from schemadyne we've been experimenting with some of the new effects. The Argus is the product of these testing. It was designed to pull targets into more powerful flak rather than destroy them on its own making it our first ever support turret.

The Argus features 4 spread arrays that fire 10 shots a piece. Each round is coated with our new Reverse-Kinetic gel. This gel when it hits a target nullifies its momentum and causes it to suddenly shift its toward the direction of the shooter. The reload time on the spread arrays can be long so to supplement this we also added small shredder arrays to keep up the damage.

We've also updated all our existing turrets with new new tech. We've also done a very extensive refit of the Amaterasu MK-II. It features enhanced weapons, new redesigned interior as well as the new logic system.

Your gonna love the new Red-Alert Mode. Check it out.

Normal

Red-Alert

With that said, Carmine, can you bring up the full list of updates for our customers?

On it, Dear

[New Refits]
    Amaterasu MK-II Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Cerberus MK-II Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Basilisk MK-II Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Daemon MK-II Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Valkyrie MK-II Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Minotaur Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Anubis MK-II Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0

Our Engineers are hard at work revising our other designs so please stay tuned for more.

CC out.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

Salutations, Invaluable Consumer!

This is Carmine, Crimson Corp Central AI reporting for our Fleet Dynamics Division Catalog.

The Crimson-Artist is currently out on a very important business trip to another Universe and he has left me in charge of the catalog updates.

I will try my best to present these ship in the most appealing way possible. So without further Introductions here has what our engineers have completed.

Medusa Class Turret

Role: Anti-Fighter, Stop ships mid-flight
    Mass: 39.6
    L/H/W: 11m/6m/9m
    Power Regen: 3,987 e/sec
    Thrust: 0
    Shields: 7,920 Regen: 88 s/sec
    Arsenal: 6 Spread Arrays (160 DPS-Stop), 6 Spread Arrays (80 DPS), 2 Shredder Arrays (10 DPS)
    Price: 385,299 Credits

Developed to be a companion to the Hydra, the Medusa is our Cannon equivalent to the very missile heavy Hydra. Using powerful Anti-gravity rounds, the Spread Arrays can both puncture targets while also keeping them in place for more punishment.

In terms of usage the Medusa functions very much the same as the hydra. Mass amounts of Medusas can complete destroy a fleet of fighters. we've also installed small shredder arrays to maintain the overall DPS.

Goliath Class Turret

Download is for a 3 Pack

Role: Heavy Damage, Anti-Capital
    Mass: 11.5
    L/H/W: 7m/3m/7m
    Power Regen: 758.1 e/sec
    Shields: 1,980 Regen: 22 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Durga Cannons (Dumb Missile Dam: 492.9- Explosion)
    Price: 122,249 Credits (383,922 Credits for 3 Pack)
    A way to bring the power of a Siege grade turret down to a smaller size has been in the works for some time. With the recent release of new tech from Schemadyne, its now possible. The Goliath packs a Massive amount of power in every shot.

The twin Durga Cannons installed with Sledgehammer Rounds installed make the Goliath just as powerful as any other heavy hitter turret. However more power often comes with a price. Shielding can be slightly weaker than turrets in it's weight class.

Cockatrice Class Turret

Download is for a 3 Pack
    Role: Stop ships mid-flight, Support Turret
    Mass: 8.1
    L/H/W: 7m/ 3m/5m
    Power Regen: 1,134.7 e/sec
    Shields: 3,465 Regen: 38 s/sec
    Arsenal: 3 Petro-Beams (Dam: 15-Stop)
    Cost: 73,949 Credits (239,022 Credits for 3 pack)
    Springing off of the development of the Argus turret our engineers have sought after a way to stops ships instantly. No bullet can travel fast enough to always prevent ships escaping so something else had to be made. Enter Petro-Beams, light rays capable of hold something down for long periods of time.

The Cockatrice was designed to pick a target and keep it from moving/escaping. As a support turret, the Cockatrice can't down a ship on its own but it can be a valuable asset to when used along side other turrets.

Fury Class Turret

Download is for a 3 Pack
    Role: Missile pod, Anti-fighter
    Mass: 15.7
    L/H/W: 7m/5m/7m
    Power Regen: 1,791.7 e/sec
    Shields: 3,960 Regen: 44 s/sec
    Arsenal: 15 Target-Lock Missile (Lock on Dam: 75-450)
    Price: 145,799 Credits (454,572 Credits for 3 Pack)
    With smarter turret AI, Missile Pods are now possible. The Fury was made to hang either from the broadside or from the deck of any ship big and small.

Featuring an astounding 15 Arrays, the Fury can blast through small ships and severely wound larger ones. link massive amounts of them together to get a total defense field that can take out anything that gets within range.

As a side note: All Customer Service tickets are answered IN the order they are received. So please if you have tried 15 or 16 time already, keep trying, don't give up.

Also something more interesting to note is that our engineers have completed some new refits of our other turrets.

Behold

[New Refits]
    Hydra Weapon Reconstruction: Version 2.0
    Cerberus MK-II Overdrive Refit: Version 2.1
    Basilisk MK-II Atlas Cannon Refit: Version 2.1
    Argus Power Upgrade Refit: Version 1.1
    Daemon MK-II Atlas Cannon Refit: Version 2.1

Thank for being so patient with me. You will be hearing from the Crimson-Artist very soon.

Carmine, Out.

Engineering Hanger-P04, CCFD acting HQ
    Time Stamp 09:47 6-018-128

*Numerous Engineers going to and from work on a large prototype ship*

CC Agent
    "Anyone seen Montague?"

Engineer
    *points down the way to a large man sitting down welding some hull plating*

CC Agent
    *Walks over to the man*
    "There you are, Monty. Been looking all over for you."

Montague
    *stops working and looks up*
    "Aye, Lad. Now whut canh aye doo fur ye"

CC Agent
    "I need you to Sign off on some more refits. I'm getting real tired of having to reissue these"
    *hands tablet over*

Montague
    *looks over Refits*
    "heh is th't t'all? Th't man sure nos how tah mak' um. Th'ees are boot wee modifications. We'll hav th'ees dun bye quitt'n tium."
    *stamps his thumb print to approve of the orders and gives back the tablet*

CC Agent
    "You just pulled an all nighter to get the last batch of refits done? Your not tired of having to redo everything you did before?"

Montague
    " Tired? Laddy, I'd doo th's sor'a t'ing fur fun! jus ask any uv da boys."
    *lets out a big belly laugh*

CC Agent
    *incredulous*
    "Fun? I have to keep up on dozens and dozens of projects that his lordship starts but is having trouble finishing. And that doll of his doesn't seem to help one bit."

Montague
    "Carmine? oo th't Lass is quite da find, isn't she. aye wish hur all da bes uv luc while tha Crimson-Artist is out."

CC Agent
    "That "thing" has about as much charisma as one of your hammers and hes letting her talk to the customers? oh come on! I'd like to believe that was not true but on one seems to know anything about her. Shes as much of a lazy hack as he is!"

Montague
    *slowly gets up and looms over the CC Agent*

CC Agent
    *nervously steps back*

Montague
    *Leers at the CC Agent*
    "Now lis'in 'ere, Boy. Dont go runn'in yur mouth on t'ings th't you no not'ing aboot?"

CC Agent
    "You respect that Chronic workaholic?! What could someone like him do to warrant respect, Hmmm?"

*Awkward silence as both of them stare into each others eyes with intent*

Engineer
    "Yo, Monty! I got a big problem here with the Propeller system!"

Montague
    *breaks his stare*
    "Dont git yur nickers in ah bunch! I'm com'in"
    *looks back at CC agent*
    "sum' other tium, lad"
    *walks toward the Engineer*
    "Wut did aye tell yah aboot mess'n wit tha logic gates!"

CC Agent
    *Stands with the same expression of anger and disbelief*
    "Ingrate..."
    *walks off*

-Security Feed End-

Last edited:

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

Greetings Once again, Invaluable Consumer

This is Carmine, Crimson Corp Central AI reporting once again for our Fleet Dynamics Division Catalog

We have another update for you. This time we have a redesign of a classic POV as well as a brand new Scout SPV made for junior Spacers.

Ember MK-II Class Droppod

Role: Deliver ground forces into harsh situations, Football
    Generation: I (redesign)
    Mass: 16.6
    L/H/W: 7m/ 5m/5m
    Power Regen: 1,126.7 e/sec
    Thrust: 36.1
    Shields: 3,960 Regen: 44 s/sec
    Arsenal: 4 Kinetic Beams (Dam: 5.0-Push)
    Extras: 12 Seat Occupancy, Radar Jammer, Cloaking Device, Sub-Warp Drive (overdrive)
    Price: 180,250 Credits

The Ember has been collecting dust over the last few cycles so we decided to redesign it from the ground up. Now its faster and more powerful than ever before. Prepare to drop, troops!

A massive redesign of the core systems as well as its hull was done. The brawler arrays have been replaced with kinetic beams capable of pushing obstacles out of the way. New stealth systems have been installed as well as our new Sub-Warp engines. Get to your target much faster than before by increasing the engine speed.

Football? when did... Uhh next Ship

Hermes Class Scout

Role: Fast Recon ship, Quick start for junior pilots
    Generation: III
    Mass: 13.0
    L/H/W: 10m/4m/9m
    Power Regen: 1,470.6 e/sec
    Thrust: 33.8
    Shields: 0
    Extra: 2 Salvage Cannons, 1 Plexstorage, Sub-Warp Drive (overdrive-769.2%)
    Price: 24,650 Credits

A recent message from a client had prompted us to design this gem. Many pilots just starting out are given sub par equipment by the Trade Guild making it very hard to prosper. The Hermes is designed to be an affordable jump start SPV so everyone can get right into the mix.

The Hermes is a very bare bones ship but that doesn't mean that its a useless. It includes all the equipment that a junior pilot need to become an experienced spacer. Our new Sub-Warp Drive increases the overall speed of the ship by more than 750% easily making it the fastest ship we have. Plex storage have been installed for extra inventory space as well as small salvage cannons to gather resources.

Now that's out of the way I have an announcement.

The Crimson-Artist will be conducting an Interview soon to announce our new Propeller Tech Cruse-Control system for all ships.

Meaning that you will finally be able to sit back and watch the universe go by while still moving.

This was quite the revolution in ship design that we wanted to wait to announce it.

The interview should be hitting the Omni-Dimensional feeds soon so please stay tuned.

Carmine out

Security Office, CCFD acting HQ
    Time Stamp 12:01 6-025-128

*A man sits alone at a desk viewing various archived Video footage eating a sandwich*

*The door opens*

CC Agent
    *looks around*
    "hey, Rothchild where is everyone?"

Rothchild
    *turns around after having taking a big bite from his sandwich*
    "ohumm ifftts wuuu"
    *shallows his bite*
    "I sent the other guys to lunch, I thought that in the meantime I could work on that thing that the big guy wanted me to work on."

CC Agent
    "Thing? what thing?"

Rothchild
    "He didn't tell you? you're like an Analog Carmine to him and he didn't say anything to you?"

CC Agent
    "I came in here to do more boring universe monitoring, what are you talking about?"

Rothchild
    *looks around*
    "I guess its OK"
    "The Crimson-Artist told me to check up on something for him. More specifically some one."
    "A Spy"

CC Agent
    *Incredulous*
    "A spy? He can't be serious?"

Rothchild
    *nods head*
    "And he thinks that the ID system in the security cams would've picked up something"
    "I've been looking through nearly the entire last Solar Cycle of security cam vids looking for anything strange or out of the ordinary"

CC Agent
    "Welcome to my world. It gets pretty boring, don't it?"

Rothchild
    "Not really, watching people going about their day has its entertainment value for instance did you know that Ollath is really into those weird Marrowths Cartoons or that Joyce really really likes..."

CC Agent
    *interrupts*
    "uph uph. I get it. I can only take so much creepiness at a given time"

Rothchild
    "... anyways Let me show you what i found"
    *Accesses some video*
    "Here, Watch this area"
    *points to a Section of the video*
    *plays video while taking another bite out of his sandwich*

*video depicts a large wave of employees moving through the main plaza area of the shipyard*

CC Agent
    "I don't see anything"

Rothchild
    "look carefully, notice something missing?"

CC Agent
    *re-watches the video again*
    *spots an employee suddenly vanish at the edge of a crowd of employees in plain sight of other employees but none of them react*

"What the.."

Rothchild
    "yeah, that's what I said when I first saw it. Then I found this one"
    *brings up another video*
    *plays video*

*video depicts the engineering bay with tons of engineers working on various ships. An employee walks through a doorway at the far end of the viewing angle. the camera then shifts to another view to where the employee should be at that moment but shows no one*

CC Agent
    "is it some kind of portable cloaking tech? We've been trying to get that to work for solar Cycles"

Rothchild
    "That's what I was thinking at first but if he did that everyone around him would've noticed. It appears to be something else"

CC Agent
    "What did Carmine have to say? She was helping with this, right?"

Rothchild
    "Well yeah. This is countless Hours of footage, Carmine is the only one who could go at it for cycle upon cycles and not get overtime."
    "But...I think something is very wrong with Carmine"

CC Agent
    "Say what?"

Rothchild
    "I was the one who spotted our friend here. Carmine was reviewing the other videos and could not find a trace of this guy."
    "At first i thought that this is a some what recent development meaning he wouldn't show up in older footage but then i watched some of them. I started spotting him there too."
    "I brought this up with Carmine but she was convinced that nothing strange was going on"

CC Agent
    "Do we even know who our friend here is?"

Rothchild
    "That's another thing. Carmine is plugged into virtually every system in the network meaning that shes also plugged into the ID system in our cameras. And she insists that nothing is wrong. She won't even let me see the ID logs to check if this guy was even registered to begin with."

CC Agent
    "Ok what exactly is in that sandwich? cuz this is just ridiculous"

Rothchild
    "I was just as confused as you are right now but then i thought of something. What if this is bigger than we think."
    "Think about it. Shes one of the most advanced AI's I've ever seen but in a span of a few Lunar Cycles our public feed gets hacked not once but 3 times by the same band of misfits. The fact that Carmine did't stop it after the first time always made me wonder."
    "Now we have this guy that can flat out vanish from our cameras and she doesn't see it happen. I think this has less to do with our mystery man and more with my...er our dear Carmine"

CC Agent
    "Listen to yourself, do you know how nuts this sounds? What are you thinkin' any ways?"

Rothchild
    "I got to find out how deep this goes but Carmine is as enigmatic as she is majestic...uhh I mean complex"
    *groan* "if only I could access her server core... the things i could learn about her"

CC Agent
    "Well good luck with that. No one but his lordship is allowed to access her core."

Rothchild
    "I know... and that's why I need you to get me access"

CC Agent
    "Nope"

Rothchild
    "Nope?"

CC Agent
    "Nope"

Rothchild
    "Nope? Really?"

CC Agent
    "look I got several Lunar Phases worth of work i need to do. You want those logs? get'um yourself."
    "now if you'll excuse me ill be using the terminal farthest from yours in the last room down the hall for the next few hours"

Rothchild
    "Ok, I know this is insane but you gotta trust me on this. Things are starting to get weird around here and I don't want to disappoint the Crimson-Artist, not again. so hear me out"
    *inhales*
    "If you don't get me access to Carmine's core, the Crimson-Artist just might find out what you do to his coffee every morning."

CC Agent
    "..."
    "...Ok fine! *under his breath* Note to self: never mess with the head of Security"
    "Its on my to do list but how do you know that Carmine won't tell him of all this?"
    *looks around the ceiling for the security cameras*
    "I mean isn't she listening right now?"

Rothchild
    "Not in this room. Now that the Crimson-Artist is on that trip Carmine spends most of her time preparing herself for each catalog update. She was so nervous after that first time , she was so adorable...er she was very stressed out."
    "I took the opportunity to rig up some special devices I made to cut this room off from her influence"

CC Agent
    "Well that's convenient"
    "Ok, i'll see what i can do but this will have to wait till the Crimson-Artist gets back. No one but him has the codes to her Core"

Rothchild
    "It can't wait. After he comes back most likely she will notice what I've done so it has to be now."
    "I've still got some other things I wana check otherwise i'd be there with you"
    "you'll just have to think of something"

CC Agent
    "Alright, I'm on it. Just don't get too excited"
    *turns to exit*

Rothchild
    "Gotta ch'a"
    *turns back around to watch the footage. Taking a big bite from his sandwich*
    *mutters to himself*
    "This is will be perfect for my Carmine Blog"

CC Agent
    "Wait that's your crank blo...!? uhh Never mind."
    *Exits the room*
    *door closes behind him*

*door opens mysteriously*

Rothchild
    "Did you forget som....AGGHHH!"
    *gets hit in the neck with some kind of dart. Dart Injects some kind of liquid then explodes leaving no trace*
    *collapses on the desk*

"ZZZZzzZZZZzzz"

*A figure de-cloaks holding some kind of dart gun*

[ID ERROR]
    *Walks over to Rothchilds body and repositions it to make it looks like hes sleeping*
    *Pulls something out his pocket and jams it into the terminals extension port*
    *Accesses Rothchild's Video archive*

Terminal
    [Conflict. 3,997 Files of 3,997 files you have selected already exist. Copy and replace?]

Rothchild
    *Mumbles in his sleep*
    "oooh Carmine..ZZZZ..thats not..how you..install..ZZZZ..a memory stick. Let...me show...you..ZZZZZ"

[ID ERROR]
    *Looks at Rothchild then directly up into the camera*
    *smiles*
    *hits yes on the terminal screen*
    *suddenly hears some one outside*
    *finishes up then cloaks again*

*door opens several security guards walk in*

Security Guard
    "...So then I was like..."
    *looks at Rothchild*
    "Get a load of this guy, tells US not slack and he takes a nap while on the clock"
    *walks over to Rothchild and trys to wake him up*
    "Hey, Rothchild get up!"

Rothchild
    *groggy*
    "ughh...oh you guys are back. Did I..."
    *looks at his half eaten sandwich*
    "...fall asleep?"

Security Guard
    "Maybe next time you should clock out first before you take a snooze"
    "What were you doing anyways?"

Rothchild
    *looks back at his terminal. Video shows real time security feeds of various locations*
    "oh just watching people, like usual"

-Security Feed End-

Last edited:
    Reactions: FictionDragon
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Was having trouble coming up with a turret design, looked at your designs and boom found exactly what I needed for inspiration! Keep up the great design work, it is literally inspirational.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Was having trouble coming up with a turret design, looked at your designs and boom found exactly what I needed for inspiration! Keep up the great design work, it is literally inspirational.
    lol thank you. i really appretiate that and good for you. keep building

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Now with the new shields are you going to update them with the shield regen blocks?
    BTW I have always been a fan of your ships...

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Now with the new shields are you going to update them with the shield regen blocks?
    BTW I have always been a fan of your ships...
    thank you for the ratings. Yes i will be making refits of all of my ships but now i have to do that as well as update the weapons on some of them so yeah.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold

Ummmm...uhhhhh

T-this is C-Carmine, again. I have uhhh...some bad news, and some good news too.

A recent Software update from Schemadyne did not install properly and it has caused much of our products to react with....Reduced performance.

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry.... He's going to kill me.

B-but we here at Crimson Corp always make sure to correct our mistakes and our engineers have been hard at work upgrading many of our ships with more weapons and even some stealth tech so please don't panic

We also have another Great Turret for you. Thankfully it was still under construction when this happened so we were able to mitigate the damage.

Siren Class Turret

Role: Heavy Damage Turret, Point Defense, Anti-Capital
    Mass: 46.8
    L/H/W: 14m/6m/9m
    Power Regen: 2,931.1 e/sec
    Shields: 1,391 Regen: 109 s/sec
    Arsenal: 2 Photon Beams (Dam: 80-Explosion), 4 Cutter Beams (Dam:15), 2 Anti-Gravity Beams (Dam: 25- Stop), 2 Shredder Arrays (10 DPS)
    Cost: 455,499 Credits
    Designed to be the Beam equivalent to the Daemon, the Siren can slice anything to pieces with its stunning array of energy weapons. While the Daemon blasts targets to bits with its Atlas Cannons, the Siren burns with pin point accuracy to destroy targets or just plain cut them down to size.

The main batteries of the Siren are the duel Photon Beams. Burning with a heat nearly as hot as the sun, they can cut right through shields and even destroy multiple layers of armor. However its power comes at a cost as it takes time to charge up after firing. so the Cutter beams were installed to keep up the DPS. To really make sure that Targets get hit by the powerful beams, we've also installed Anti-Gravity beams to keep foes in place. As an added bonus small Shredder Arrays have been added as well.

Here are the refits. I hope they are satisfactory

[New Refits]
    Cerberus Systems Recalibration: Version 2.2
    Basilisk MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version 2.2
    Daemon MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version 2.2
    Hydra Systems Recalibration: Version 2.1
    Valkyrie MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version 3.0
    Minotaur Systems Recalibration: Version MK-II
    Anubis MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version MK-III
    Agni MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version MK-III
    Vulcan Mk-II Systems Recalibration: Version MK-III
    Perun MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version 2.1
    Icarus MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version MK-III
    Mahina MK-II Systems Recalibration: Version MK-III

T-Thank you all for understanding and we should be hearing from the Crimson-Artist any cycle now

Carmine out

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    *Carmine has been terminated and flushed from the recycle bin*

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hmmm... It seems that the new turret likes to destroy the ship it is docked to and each other (this is a starmare bug so don't worry)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Super-Conductor Universe, The Omniverse's Most Watched Tech show
    SCU studios, Universe ST-376500
    Time Stamp: 04:36 6-042-128

*Show returns from Commercial Break*

Announcer
    "ANNNNNDDD Welcome back, Friends to Super-Conductor Universe. The the Omniverse's most watched Tech-Talk Pow-wow. Trilk Bannilo here, your leader, president, le Capitan of all things tech related."
    "Now I know what you're all thinking, You got a pretty big ship but you hate having to physically fly that hulking piece of awesome across the vast ocean of nothingness. No, Schemadyne hasn't released "IT" yet but give it time.
    "I'm talk'n bout Cruse-Control. Yeah you heard me, Get out of those ships cores and sit back and watch the universe go by. "
    "The Crimson-Artist, the inventer of the Propeller Tech Cruse-Control System, is here today in studio to sit down and talk about this revolutionary system. Our own Carri Willota goes 1-on-1 with the Founder and CEO of Crimson Corp, Carri?"

Carri
    "Thanks, Trilk. The Crimson-Artist, The man in charge of one of the largest Shipyards in this universe and others made the very difficult Dimensional Jump from his Shipyard's HQ to our very studios to give us the low down on his latest invention."
    "How are you, Sir? A little groggy from the jump?"

Crimson-Artist
    "Oh, I've had worse but good to be here, Carri."

Carri
    "I've always been amazed by Inter-Dimensional travel. It must be wonderful."

Crimson-Artist
    "It has its dangers but do it enough times and it becomes as normal as walking to the store"
    "Plus when you have the best Dimensional Rift crew in the Industry, nothing is impossible"

Carri
    "I've never actually seen a Dimensional Gate before. Do you think that after this is over you could show our viewers a demonstration of it?"

Crimson-Artist
    "Iiitttss risky....but I believe I could arrange something like that"

Carri
    *giggles*
    "Fantastic"
    "Ok, Now there's been many occasions where I need to fly to and from and it just gets very tiring to have to phsyically nudge the throttle toward my destination. Your New Cruse-Control system allows the ship to basically fly itself?"

Crimson-Artist
    "Indeed, to an extent. The system propels the ship forward at an increasing rate. After about a few seconds the ship achieves a crusing vilocity and you may simply sit back and watch as your ship pilots itself."

Carri
    "Thats Amazing! And I understand that you have brought a demo video?"

Crimson-Artist
    "You got it, take a look"

"As you can see it uses the new Logic system recently released by Schemadyne and its as simple as pressing a button. However because it nudges the ship ever forward it runs the risk of colliding with something if left unattened."

Carri
    "I'm at a lost for words. This is genius!

Crimson-Artist
    "Its a very simple circuit really with nearly infinate numbers of applications. I have been testing it for some time and I believe that this system can only improved with time."

Carri
    "This could revolutionize ship design! but arn't you worried about your competators?
    "What of Azure Industries?"
    "Their Deep Space Aeronautics Division has been expanding recently. Some would say that they are starting to cut into your Market share."

Crimson-Artist
    "uhh no comment on them."
    "I designed this as a service not just for our customers but for everyone who traverses the vaccum of space. If I can do both: Make creds and help others then why not."

Carri
    "Uhh, I see. So when can we see this system implimented in your line of ships?"

Crimson-Artist
    "Right now"
    "As we speak our AI, Carmine is releasing a powerful Refit of our classic frigate."
    "The Pele MK-III"

" As well as several refits of our other ships "
    "Let me pull up the new catalog listings"

[New Refits]
    Pele System Recalibrations: Version MK-III
    Amaterasu MK-II System Recalibrations: Version 2.1
    Minerva MK-II System Recalibrations: Version 2.0
    Rockfeller MK-II System Recalibrations: Version 2.0
    Medusa System Recalibrations: Version 1.1
    Goliath System Recalibrations: Version 1.1
    Fury Systems Recalibrations: Version 1.1
    Cockatrice Systems Recalibrations: Version 1.1
    Argus Systems Recalibrations: Version 1.2

"Now our engineers are hard at work installing the Propeller Cruse-Control on our other Capital ships so please look for them as we complete them."

Carri
    "Awesome! Now one last question: How's the Giganaut coming?"

Crimson-Artist
    "ummmm to be honest I might have to get back to you on that one, But I can say that so far its going nicely...Just got to hammer out some logistical problems first."

Carri
    "oooo I can't wait!"
    "And now before we end our segment here lets turn to our Omninet Viewers and see whats on their minds, right now."
    *scrolls through list of omninet comments about the show*
    "uhhhhh...."
    *continues to scroll through comments*
    *Blushs* "uhhhhh...ummmm ha ha many of our viewers appear to have questions for your AI, Carmine"

Crimson-Artist
    "Carmine? Anything they want to ask her they can ask me"

Carri
    "Ummm Ok. C47m1n3F4n-887...as well as 1,976 other Commenters asks "Carmine, Will you Marry me?"

Crimson-Artist
    *stunned*
    *chuckles* "heh I'm not sure if I can answer that for her but all I can say is:"
    "she'd make a perfect "Waifu"

Carri
    "Thank you, Sir. Its been a pleasure."

Crimson-Artist
    "No problem, Carri any time"

Carri
    "Back to you, Trilk"

-Feed End-

Rift gate-A Mission Control, CCFD Acting HQ
    Time Stamp: 05:45 6-042-128

*Various Rift Tech members walking around with a Grand gate Frame at the forefront of the room*

Joyce
    *on Comms*
    "Right in the front of the Studios?"
    "..."
    "I don't believe we've opened one that close to a populated area before but yes I will fire up for you, sir."
    "..."
    "Yes, I'll send it in a few seconds just hang on"
    *puts Crimson-Artist on hold*
    *stands up in her chair in the middle of the room where everyone can see her*
    "ALRIGHT you slackers, listen up!"
    *Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at Joyce*
    "We have a rare opportunity to put on a show! The Crimson-Artist wants us to open a gate right in front of the SCU Studios!"

*Employees murmur among themselves at the news*

Joyce
    "I know it sounds dangerous but we can do it! Besides if we pull this off then the Crimson-Artist has ensured raises all around!"

*wild cheers*

Joyce
    "Now stop standing around and get your BUTTS to your stations!"
    *Steps down then sees that no one has moved*
    "I SAID, NOW!!"

*employees stumble over themselves and rush to their seats and begin working on their terminals*

Rift Specialist 1
    "Beginning Start up sequences"
    "Capacitor reserves, Check"
    "Particle shielding systems, Check"

Rift Specialist 2
    "Chrono Compensaters systems, nominal"
    "Dimensional Trackers, A-OK"

Rift Specialist 3
    "Time space coordinates received and locked in"
    "We are a go for Dimensional Sync"

Joyce
    "Remember to compensate for the ground. We want that gate above it not in it and you better have checked those CC calcs this time!"
    "No. MORE. SCREW UPS!"
    "GOT IT!?"

Rift Specialist 3
    "uh...Roger that, Ma'am"

Rift Specialist 4
    "Operations floor has been cleared"
    "Anti-Matter-Matter Projectors running at full blast and ready to fire"
    "All systems green!"
    "Ready to start the show, Ma'am."

Joyce
    *Straightens glasses*
    "Ignite!"

Rift Specialist 4
    "Acknowledged! Firing AM-M projectors!"

*A loud boom can be heard as the Anti-Matter-Matter projectors Fire their beams into the Vacant Gate frame*

Rift Specialist 4
    "Particle Shielding is holding"
    "Energy readings are climbing"

Rift Specialist 2
    "Chrono Compensaters activated and aligning Timelines"
    "Dimensional Trackers are zeroing in on coordinates"

Rift Specialist 3
    "CC and DT calcs are in tune"
    "Dimensional Sync Projections are looking great"

Rift Specialist 1
    "Gate Activation in 5...4...3...2..."

* The vacant space in the gate frame suddenly bursts to life with a swirling portal of Purple and blue particles*
    *The Anti-Matter-Matter projectors stop firing as soon as the portal appears*

Rift Specialist 1
    "I have a confirmed gate opening in ST-376500."

Rift Specialist 2
    "No Gate trash has been detected entering."

Rift Specialist 3
    "Gate Status is Fine."
    "Dimensional Sync holding beautifully at 100%."

*loud Wooping and cheering from the employees*

Joyce
    *breaths a sign of relief*
    *puts the Crimson-Artist back on comms*
    "Sir, Your rides here"
    "..."
    "OK, putting you on speaker phone"
    "activates speaker phone so everyone in the room can hear"

Crimson-Artist
    *Loud Applause can be heard on the other side of the comms*
    "...As you can see my team is able to launch a gate successfully and safely anywhere."
    *loud Applause*
    "And now I must take my leave! Thank you, all of you..."
    *loud Applause. The sound wains and suddenly stops*

Rift Specialist 3
    "I have a confirmed entry into the gate. The Crimson-Artist is now in transit."
    "We are communications silent."
    "ETA 5 minutes."

*Another round of wooping and cheering*

Joyce
    "Ok, FOOLS, hes in but not out. I need all available eye balls, preferably both of them on Sync Calcs and Gate Connectivity!"
    "You see any variation you SAY SOMETHING!"
    *sits back in her chair after observing a round of heads agreeing*
    *pulls out a Stim stick from her coat pocket and takes a drag from it*
    *shakes her head*
    "Always with the theatrics, ey boss?

Carmine
    "You know him, thats how he is"
    *appears at her Pedestal Terminal beside Joyce's Chair*
    "Congratulations on another Successful gate opening"

Joyce
    "There you are, Carmine. Late as usual"

Carmine
    "I'm still a little stressed from that patch error so I've been psyching myself up in case of any more problems."
    "I don't know how he does it. Present our products on a live feed and not get scared about messing up""
    *sign* "I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to be in the spotlight like him."

Joyce
    "Didn't know AI's could get stressed out but thanks for stepping in"
    "Guess that means that you didn't see the boss man's interview."
    *chuckles* " At the very least you have a lot of fans."

Rift Specialist 2
    "Ma'am! I got a small Dim Sync flux here"

Joyce
    "Run a Dim Sync buffer on it. Intensity level 3. I am not taking any chances here"

Rift Specialist 2
    "Roger!"

Joyce
    *Takes a drag from her Stim Stick*
    *Coughs Violently*

Rift Specialist 4
    "Ma'am, you really shouldn't be using so much of those. its not good for you"

Joyce
    *Recovers*
    "I'll live... BUT YOU MIGHT NOT IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR EYE HOLES BACK ON THOSE CALCS!"

Rift Specialist 4
    * Panicked*
    "Y-yes, Ma'am"

Carmine
    *looks at the scared employee and then back at Joyce*
    "They're only trying to help."

Joyce
    "If I wanted his opinion then I would've had security come down here and beat it out of him."
    *takes another drag*
    "These operations are too important. I can't fail him again."

Rift Specialist 2
    "Umm Ma'am, its back."

Joyce
    "I said Intensity Level 3, not 1. Can't you handle that by yourself?!"

Rift Specialist 2
    "Yes..but..."

Joyce
    *sign*
    "See this is what I gotta deal with. Do you mind, Carmine?"

Carmine
    "Not at all. Assuming Direct control of Sync Calculation"
    "..."
    "That's not right..."

*loud Warning sirens start blaring*

Joyce
    "Sit Rep, NOW!"

Rift Specialist 2
    "Sync Calcs are going nuts! Their fluctuations are too violent."
    "Trying to lock 'em down"

Joyce
    "Carmine, What in the Flying flip are you doing?! Your suppose to fix this not screw it up even worse."

Carmine
    "I'm Sorry...I'm sorry, I was careless"
    "I'll fix it, I promise."

Rift Specialist 1
    "Ma'am, Dimensional Sync rate has decreased to 86%. The sync calc fluctuations are definitely messing with it."

Joyce
    "Run Sync Buffer Intensity level 5, Watch for any Anti-Matter Spikes in the gate itself. Whatever you do keep that gate connection sealed tight!"
    "Whats the Crimson-Artist's ETA?"

Rift Specialist 3
    "Crimson-Artist ETA about 2 minutes. Dimensional Connection status is holding. Current system status is Yellow"

Joyce
    *Takes a nervous drag from her stim stick*
    "Its fine, Its fine. As long as any of the other systems don't..."

*Louder Warning Sirens start to blare. Lights in the room turn red*

Rift Specialist 1
    "Dim Sync rate down to 63% and dropping! The Dimensional Trackers are having trouble staying on target!"

Carmine
    "Don't worry, I got it! Assuming Direct control over all systems"

Rift Specialist 1
    "Dim Sync rate is at 50%! we are losing control of gate connectivity"

Joyce
    "What in the..."
    *Discards Stim stick*
    "Initiate Emergency protocols!"
    "Reinforce the Shielding on the AM-M Projectors!"
    "Start up Fail-Safes 1-4!"
    "I need a soft shutdown! NOW!"

Carmine
    "DON'T!"

Rift Specialist 2
    *Types on his terminal but to no avail*
    "Ma'am! Carmine is locking me out of the system! I can't..."

*Shipyard begins to shake and rumble*
    *Loud Booms are heard outside the room. Shouts and screams draws everyone's attention*

Rift Specialist 1
    "Dim Sync rate at 42%!"
    "Gate Status is RED! I repeat RED!"
    "Ma'am, I'm also detecting Connection Leaks!"

Joyce
    "Carmine! You..."

Rift Specialist 4
    *Listens to security Chatter through head phones*
    "Ma'am! I think you should hear this!"
    *Activates Speaker on Security comms chatter*

Comms
    .....*Loud Roar!* "what is that thing! Shoot it! SHOOT IT!" *blaster fire*....
    ...."Send Medical! I got an Unidentified and Untended Minor here!... and shes hurt bad"...
    ..."Decks 7-19 are flushed! seal them off now!"...
    ...*loud Explosion* "Whats going on?! AHHHHHH" *Static*.....
    ..."WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BREAK ROOM!? ITS GONE!"....
    ..."NO, MY SANDWICHES!"...

Joyce
    *Shocked*
    "by the divine...Dimensional Feedback."
    "CARMINE! YOU HAVE TO SHUT IT DOWN, NOW!"

Carmine
    *struggles*
    "I won't Leave him!"
    "...I can handle it. Just a little longer!"

*The shipyard begins to shake violently as sparks emanate from the gate*

Rift Specialist 1
    *holding onto his Console*
    "Crimson-Artist ETA 40 seconds!"
    "Dim Sync rate at 24%, gate status is black"
    "I repeat, BLACK!"

Joyce
    "I'm Sorry, Carmine. No choice now. I'm Pulling the plug!"
    "Initiating Emergency shutdown!"
    *takes off a lanyard with a key on it and plugs the key into a lock on her console opening up a a panel revealing a Big Red button*
    *Joyce Slams on the button but nothing happens*
    *She continues to Slam it in frustration*
    "Damn it, Carmine! You crazy Sprite, Stop this! NOW!
    "I Order you!"

*A massive and sudden quake hits the room tossing some employees from their stations while others brace themselves*

Joyce
    *pulling herself up and readjusting her glasses*
    "What the Hell was that!"

Rift Specialist 3
    *Pulls himself back to his station*
    "Ma'am, I',m detecting a Massive Anti-Matter Build up within the gate itself."
    "Its giving off small but powerful AM spikes and they're getting through the connection leaks"
    "With the connection as strained as is if it bursts it..."

Joyce
    "...It'll take out both Universes!"
    "CARMINE! If you don't shut it down now a lot of people are going to die!"

Carmine
    *Continues to struggle*
    "He'll...Die... if I don't..."
    "He's...almost...Here...just ...hang...on"

*More Explosions outside. The lights in the room begin to fizzle and flicker*

Joyce
    "Carmine! Think about what you're doing! You keep that gate going and we all DIE!!"

Carmine
    *Shows no sign of budging*
    "..."

Joyce
    *Sign* "Look. I know he means a lot to you, the thought is tearing me up too."
    *Another Massive explosion can be heard outside of the room *
    "He's the reason why we're all here... why I'm here"
    "But think of what he'd say if he could see you now. How ashamed he'd be"
    "He'd put any of us before himself. That's why you have to let him go."
    "Its what he would have wanted."

Rift Specialist 1
    "Dim Sync is critical! Gate Connectivity is lost!"
    "I repeat, the Gate is Gaping!"

Joyce
    "You know him, that's just how he is."

Carmine
    *Eyes begin to well up with digital tears*
    "I...I...c-can't...be him!"

Rift Specialist 1
    "Anti-Matter Build-up is swelling"
    Anti-Matter Bursts in 20 seconds!"

Joyce
    "Boss...I tried."
    *smashes an emergency supply box under her desk and retrieves a Line cutter blade and leaps over her station*
    *pulls open a floor grating to reveal the Gate Hard lines*
    *wines up to cut the hard lines but suddenly a force field drops on the gate Hard lines causing the cutter to deflect violently off it and knocking Joyce on her back*
    *The fall knocking her glasses off*
    "CARMINE!!! NOO!!"

*Several dimensional bubbles start appearing in the room and start engulfing various stations and employees. leaving nothing but a gaping holes in the hull*
    *Other Dimensional Bubbles bring Anti-Matter Spikes through causing explosions*
    *Screams and shout are heard as panicked employees start running for their lives*

Rift Specialist 1
    "Anti-Matter burst in 10...9...8..."

Carmine
    *Tears streaming down her face*
    "...Please...Don't make me do this..."

Rift Specialist 1
    "...6...5...4..."
    *A Dimensional bubble suddenly engulfs him leaving nothing behind*

Carmine
    "NOOOOOOO!"

* A massive black out occurs. The only light in the room being the gate*
    *soon the gate starts to convulse violently and suddenly explodes in a brilliant display of purple and blue particles*
    *As soon as the gate disappears the explosions stop and there's an air of calm*
    *the lights turn back on to reveal the carnage left behind *
    *Huge sections of the room are missing, fires rage from smoldering holes in the hull*
    *The fire extinguishers activate putting out all the fires leaving an ominous mist*
    *Joyce gets back on her feet to asses the damages*
    *A dead silence hangs in the room as the survivors all look at each other with shock and dismay*
    *Joyce looks around to see who's left then suddenly spy's Carmine amid the dispersing mist*

Carmine
    *huddled in the fetal position*
    "No...."

-Security Feed End-

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I can't decide what I like the most, your drawings, your ships or your mini-stories...
    After giving it some thought I'll say all of the above :P

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Wouldn't the survivors be blown into space???

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Wouldn't the survivors be blown into space???
    people outside of the room might have been hence the radio chatter that some of the decks have been flushed.

inside the room its the main rift gate and its designed to be deeper inside the shipyard. the explosions and dimensional bubbles would have done some damage but not enough bore a hole deep enough to space the room.

besides it ruins the drama if all hell is breaking out around the characters and they get caught in it. Plot Armor FTW :P

Reaction score
    Hey crimson artist, are you planning on making capital ships / flagships that include thoose HUGE turrets? Also, are you gonna re-furbish and upgrade the frigate inferno like you did with the pele? Thanks,

A fan of crimson corp.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Hey crimson artist, are you planning on making capital ships / flagships that include thoose HUGE turrets? Also, are you gonna re-furbish and upgrade the frigate inferno like you did with the pele? Thanks,

A fan of crimson corp.
    Indeed. Im currently working on a carrier as well as a defense station that use the capital turrets as well as the refits of the Inferno, WorldReaper and Mammoth however it takes me a long time to make things that r bigger than a corvette since i make the designs on the fly

Reactions: TheyBullDozer
    Reaction score
    Indeed. Im currently working on a carrier as well as a defense station that use the capital turrets as well as the refits of the Inferno, WorldReaper and Mammoth however it takes me a long time to make things that r bigger than a corvette since i make the designs on the fly
    Nice! Any estimated release / how is the current progress on the carrier and a defense station?