Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
Nauvran here, it’s time for another build initiative!
The Solar System Race is coming soon so it’s time to go racing.
But oh no, we don’t have any racing ships! Go build one so we can join the competition and hopefully win, do Trident proud!
Some pointers for your build:
- RED GOES FASTAH(doesn’t mean it has to be red)
- Speed is key
- No JumpDrives
- Small crew(max 3 crew) or solo pilot
- Local solar system racer, think a sprint throughout a system
So, the rules for the competition are as follows:
- Ship entries should be uploaded to Starmade Community Content and linked in this thread.
- The size of your entries must not exceed 75 meters in any axis. This includes any docked entities in their resting positions.*
- Your entry has to appear to be a functional solar system racer.
- No Jump Drives.
- Weapons and turrets are allowed, but not necessary.
- Interior is required; We highly recommend at least some kind of cockpit or control room.
- Minimal systems are required. Ship needs to be flyable.
- No modded blocks.
- There is a time limit of one and a half(1.5) months after this thread is created to submit your entries; this will be on the 2 of April at 23:59/11:59pm UTC+1.
- There is no limit on the amount of entries you can make; each entry will be judged on its own merits.
Exterior: 0/5 How good the exterior is
Interior: 0/5 How good the interior is
Purpose: 0/5 How well the ship fits its design brief (this also includes interaction/integration of the purpose of the ship)
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
You can find us here on SMD or in the Trident’s Corner discord, where you can find other contestants and discuss the entries, among other things. PM me here or on Discord for the link.