Bohemian Builders

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    thanks guys, I appreciate yours reaction and they inspire me to continuation on the project. :)

by the way, here are some news about it:
    I accepted the advice about the yelow strips on station from Zeno and replace it with white. i don't know, if will be there, mayby i will replace with the grey... mayby...

i give a little logic on the station and now have animated the SHOP thing and some red blinking beacons. But main update is the docking bay on the back of the station:

it is still under construct. But already look like the finish version which i planed.

And that is for now all.
    Idk if I handle to finish this station in to the Deadline of the competition... i will see...

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    thanks guys, I appreciate yours reaction and they inspire me to continuation on the project. :)

I accepted the advice about the yelow strips on station from Zeno and replace it with white. i don't know, if will be there, mayby i will replace with the grey... mayby...

i give a little logic on the station and now have animated the SHOP thing and some red blinking beacons. But main update is the docking bay on the back of the station:

it is still under construct. But already look like the finish version which i planed.

And that is for now all.
    Idk if I handle to finish this station in to the Deadline of the competition... i will see...
    I would like the game to have the shop's like that! Its very cool!

Reaction score
    Wow, I never would have thought one of the best starmade builders on the old site would stick with us for so long. Your work is always an inspiration to us all! :D

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Those rings
    what are they?
    they remind me very much of the arc coils my faction uses

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Those rings
    what are they?
    they remind me very much of the arc coils my faction uses

Agreed! However looking at station, the ring screams "integrated warp-gate" to me. Here's to hoping that's the case.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Yeah and the post date screams "Inactive Builder"

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    well its easy to go from warpgate to arc coil
    just add a few sparks :P

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8

And that is for now all.
    It looks really cool. Try to make the stripes orange, should look really nice.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    hi all, i bring a some news. but first answers. :)
    to Nauvran:
    This rings are inspired from Homeworld 2 from the balcora gate.
    But first ring was on the CRS David and on wessel idk which purpose will be, until the shield patch. Now all my ships (and stations) with ring have in the ring Shield generators. So... it is Shield generator. ;)
    to Mariux:
    Thank you about your post. :) I appreciate your opinion, but in past the station had the yellow strips and it did not look good.
    Orange isn't so different from yellow. so i will keem white strips.
    to all:
    Thank you about your posts.

and now the news:
    the shop is for now freez project. i have right now on the work a warp gate/homebase project there are some pics:
    no comment ;) :

Main hangar of control station:

Control station:

and finnaly main warp gate:

one little detail:

and here is project before the warp gate:
    Resources colector

it has a little interesting logic feature like automated door open from inside to outside, some bliking lights, functional light system inside the ship, little hangar with small Scavenger with fully automated hangar door
    and in future i planed the salvage to storage system with automated sorting system.

scavenger in hangar:

Logic basement:

Core next to entry doors:
    and that is for now all.

Reaction score
    hi all, i bring a some news. but first answers. :)
    to Nauvran:
    This rings are inspired from Homeworld 2 from the balcora gate.
    But first ring was on the CRS David and on wessel idk which purpose will be, until the shield patch. Now all my ships (and stations) with ring have in the ring Shield generators. So... it is Shield generator. ;)
    to Mariux:
    Thank you about your post. :) I appreciate your opinion, but in past the station had the yellow strips and it did not look good.
    Orange isn't so different from yellow. so i will keem white strips.
    to all:
    Thank you about your posts.

and now the news:
    the shop is for now freez project. i have right now on the work a warp gate/homebase project there are some pics:
    no comment ;) :

Main hangar of control station:

Control station:

and finnaly main warp gate:

one little detail:

and here is project before the warp gate:
    Resources colector

it has a little interesting logic feature like automated door open from inside to outside, some bliking lights, functional light system inside the ship, little hangar with small Scavenger with fully automated hangar door
    and in future i planed the salvage to storage system with automated sorting system.

scavenger in hangar:

Logic basement:

Core next to entry doors:
    and that is for now all.
    Is it just me or is this gate .. gigantic?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi all,
    here are some news, and like always thank you guys for your reaction. It push me to more work.
    Is it just me or is this gate .. gigantic?
    I don't know if it gigantic, but it is designet for all ship buildet on server where i play. the space in the gate has 500m +/- width.

so... there are news about my warp Gate/Homebase project:
    I finished the warpgate part of my station and now i foccused on docking bay part. I already create dock for my 2 biggest ship, CRS David and CRS Queen Jana. To Jana we look closer later. ;)
    Here are some screen:

Interier of warp gate control station:
    cafeteria:

Coridor with Crew rooms:

one of the 8 rooms:

Hangar control room:

look from the control room to hangar:

Logic basement aka Server room with life support system:

this is the life support system:

another look from outside:

and here is the Docking part of the station. It is unfinished, but now you can see how will be look like:
    and that is all for the station. In future will be here a sensor array part, living station part with biodome, energy production part and i think some basic little armored platforms for defence.

Here we go look at the Jana as i promissed:
    He has some more plastic aditional aroud turret nest on the side and some plastic around the second top main turret with new 12 damage beam turrets, 6 on each side (in future will be more turrets... but about that later) And one main new feature. I have already 3 type of state. normal one, evacuate state and red alert. About the last one- Red alert, we looking closer. It is my battle state. And what will be battle state without defence of weak spot of the ship? So i deside create Armor which will defende the weak part of the ship...

And here is picture with all thinks which i describe above:¨
    That is all news about Jana. I recreate again interier, but is unfinished so i deside to not post here picture unitl it will be finished for some screen... And i planed recreate engines too, because this new look a more boxy, and i don't like it. I have already one plane in my head so im so exide, how will be look, when i create it...

And that is all... about Jana.. But not all what, i want post ;)

I have one last thing, which i want share with you guys....

Shop:
    Yes i have one big update about my shop. It is already done from outside. Inside is a little diferent :(
    I deside to don't create interior. So i have only last think to do... Fill entire station with shield block to rupture, and will be done.
    I will not bore you here longer with my bad spelling writing and i will post here the last set of screen:
    Redonning and finishing the docking port for more compact look:

and last unfinished think until now:
    So, that is all. I hope, that the text don't kill someone, and i apologize to my bad spelling.
    And with last screen i with you to say goodbye.
    It is screen of my new home. solar system with 2 suns where is one red.

see ya.

Reaction score
    I think I remember seeing the Jana WIP on old site. Turned out nice. The new stuff too. Didnt you have some other ships? Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am impressed and in awe of these designs, and you're talent at Ship design/building.
    This is what I want to see when I think of Star-Made. This is what I want to show off to my unconvinced friends. :-D

With builders such as you, NuclearFun, Mariux, and many others, building - teaching - and sharing in this game, we'll all win big.
    Please keep up the good work!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Thank you for your interest.
    so here are some news:
    I haven't much time yet so my work is slowed a little. But that don't keep me from build new builds.
    and speak of the new build... i started this:

for now isn't have a name. i call it for now project Red
    it is a long time planed ship, it grow a week in my mind before i create first sketch on the paper. after finishing the sketch i start building of this red one ship.

I was inspired with the red/green scheme from this ship:
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Battleship-Red-Horizon-458288149

I planed more yellow or orange strips simillar looking like on my previous builds. For now it has 90% of the exterier done, now im focussed on the inside part of the ship. But because im not good in the interior building, it will be simple interior with core room, bridge, inspired by star trek ships, 2 hangars, and i think, that will be all.
    Main weapon system is the Black thing on the bottom images, on the front of the ship. And it is 27 damage beam cannons. The beam will be yellow. Secondary weapon system will be 6 missile on the wery front of the ship. i don't know, if will be heat seek or lock on, but mayby lock on. im planing side missiles which will be heat seek and will be trigget by (upcomming feature) logic from hot bar for release the missiles to the both site (left and right) in same time. This ship will be equipped with some turrets, but not much like on the Jana. ;) and i think that is all.

and here are some screens:

like always, sorry for my bad spelling.