Bohemian Builders

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    You guys have been an inspiration to me, ever since your first post in the old forum. Keep up the amazing work!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Is it possible we get some downloads for the ships? (Especially the Jana) that would be awesom:D:D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    thanks guys. i appreciate yours posts. :)
    to Peekie30: in future i will post here some of my work, but Jana don't be for download. You can see her on the server where i play. that is the server in my Signature.
    to all: I deside (again... :oops:) for redone the interier on Jana. with the new update come new abylity, so i planed the main swiches for lights, or automated door opening in interior, emergency exit light system or red alert system which will be light during combat. I deside to create more RP interier than PVP and for this i need to create brand new interiors which will includet the system which i describe in few lines up.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    so here are some news about building of CRS Jana
    there is new Core:

the Core is inspired by this picture which i find via google:

and here is a little update on main hangar. Is bigger and have glass window in to the coreroom:

and there is new corridor style inspired by hadley's hope coridors from aliens:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hmmmm, I usually use a core more like this, but I guess thats just personal preference...

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hmmmm, I usually use a core more like this, but I guess thats just personal preference...
    that is nice core room too. Mayby i will use this idea on the overlord project. On Jana i can't use this, because the interiors aren't so big for somethink like this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    after a long time i report again with some news:

with the new update come the overdrive module, so i deside to use it on Jana. I deside before to recreate the engines for more estetical look, because the engines before not sat. there will be in future more details, but for now it is working and im a little lazy to continue on the engine part. So here is new look at the new mostly done engine:

like always i use fan system for cooling the engines for flying in the atmosphere on the planets ;)

and for the last, the green type engines are the overdrive propulsion engine:

on our server we have limit on the 100km/h and with the overdrive i can fly stable 220km/h. But for that big ship it is cost a much energy. i have 7895675e/s and i have still problem with supply for overdrive.
    And the ship is still empty... I'm afraid, that the stable 220km/h will decreases...

That is for now all for the engines. And now a little look on the new weapon system:
    there are the missle louncher, which will fire missles up same like the NuclearFun's ship. I would like to thank him for the tip about upside missle launching: Thak you NuclearFun. It is very useful tip. :)

so here are the screen:

and here is the detail on one missle chamber:

so. That is for now all.

Reaction score
    after a long time i report again with some news:

with the new update come the overdrive module, so i deside to use it on Jana. I deside before to recreate the engines for more estetical look, because the engines before not sat. there will be in future more details, but for now it is working and im a little lazy to continue on the engine part. So here is new look at the new mostly done engine:

like always i use fan system for cooling the engines for flying in the atmosphere on the planets ;)

and for the last, the green type engines are the overdrive propulsion engine:

on our server we have limit on the 100km/h and with the overdrive i can fly stable 220km/h. But for that big ship it is cost a much energy. i have 7895675e/s and i have still problem with supply for overdrive.
    And the ship is still empty... I'm afraid, that the stable 220km/h will decreases...

That is for now all for the engines. And now a little look on the new weapon system:
    there are the missle louncher, which will fire missles up same like the NuclearFun's ship. I would like to thank him for the tip about upside missle launching: Thak you NuclearFun. It is very useful tip. :)

so here are the screen:

and here is the detail on one missle chamber:

so. That is for now all.
    Super nice looking! Like the vertical launch tubes. And how did I miss the overdrive? Going to have to look into that...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    hello guys,
    after a little time, some news comming:
    I start with new project a trading spacestation, which i don't know, if i may join with it in to the contest...
    here are some images:

the thing in the center of the ring is only temporrary..

it is still under construct. i want put in to the station some logic and a little interior.
    I create this station small in purpose, because some people don't have strong machines for something bigger...

and here is one update of my admin ship. i deside to create stronger engine and demontage all weapon. because admins don't need weapon, they have commands ;)
    here are some pics:

here is some armor for safety ;)

i start rearmed the CRS David, bud this will take a little time, when i post here some pics.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    hello guys,
    I start with new project a trading spacestation, which i don't know, if i may join with it in to the contest...
    here are some images:

it is still under construct. i want put in to the station some logic and a little interior.
    I create this station small in purpose, because some people don't have strong machines for something bigger...

and here is one update of my admin ship. i deside to create stronger engine and demontage all weapon. because admins don't need weapon, they have commands ;)
    here are some pics:

i start rearmed the CRS David, bud this will take a little time, when i post here some pics.
    Oh. My. Wow.

That station looks just epic! I would love to have that in my game. There's one thing I would change though :confused: The blue and yellow don't really feel nice together, I would replace the yellow with white, but it looks epic the way it is already.

- And indeed, admins never use guns. They activate godmode and mount a dis-integrator blade on the bow. Because of godmode the blade doesn't break :p

Reactions: psteiner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Sorry Zeno9141, but I think that yellow really brings out the "factory" look of the place, and enhances the asymmetrical.

Wow, I never new that a dis-integrator blade could work!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Sorry Zeno9141, but I think that yellow really brings out the "factory" look of the place, and enhances the asymmetrical.

Wow, I never new that a dis-integrator blade could work!
    Meh, white would, unlike yellow, not conflict with the blue as much.
    But I suppose yellow works as well, it's just a little abstract at first sight... @_@

... And yes. Dis-integrator blades are my favorite weapon of choice when I have to calm down a raging person in a 200^3 doomcube.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    hello guys,
    here are some images:

here are some pics:

Holy shit I am baffled, that are some amazing builds.