Bohemian Builders

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello everybody,
    I deside to show you my ships and progress on it. I deside as well to don't play RP here. My english is too bad for plaing. So sry about this.
    so:
    For the first:
    Here is the old forum thread.
    In future i will reupload my works after i will a little update my ships (because of new tipes of hulls ;) ).

And secondary:
    Here is some new progress on CRS Jana. I deside to recreate interiers and create new chasi around the bridge and Rumcajz's hangar. I create also new main turrets and some secondary turrets as well. In future i want create another new turrets and other details, but this is the future.
    here are screens of the news on my ship:

here are more screens in original resolution
    so that is all for now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Wow... I don't think I've seen anyone put that level of detail with ice crystals before.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Rumcajz join us in Trace Build Server, we can learn from each other ship building style.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Wow... I don't think I've seen anyone put that level of detail with ice crystals before.
    hi psteiner,
    i don't know that i use so much ice on my ship. o_O

Rumcajz join us in Trace Build Server, we can learn from each other ship building style.
    Hi jan_spaceman, i have problem with time. The free time which i have i must split in to the starmade and my girlfriend. and i have a little of free time. So plaing in another server is for me impossible. sry about that.

Yes.

*although i think Bohemian Builders is a duo?
    Hi kupu,
    Nope. Bohemian builders is only I. In previous thread i tried to play some RP. So if i confused you about the ammount of people, i think that i play the RP very well. :)

for all you guys, I appreciate yours posts. it motivates me to do further work.
    Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    hi psteiner,
    i don't know that i use so much ice on my ship. o_O
    Well, I didn't say that you used a lot, you just used it well. To say what I said above in other words, I liked how you used ice to simulate windows on the ship's midsection.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Well, I didn't say that you used a lot, you just used it well. To say what I said above in other words, I liked how you used ice to simulate windows on the ship's midsection.
    oh sry. That is my english. :( anyway thank's about it. And for record. the middlesection had ice crystal, but that was in past on first build:

than was white plexlight:

and now is with blue plexlight:

but the light which is emiting with this plexlight is the same like from icecrystal, mayby that is confusing.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i love how all of your ships look. even without having to do large curves and things, you make the panel surfaces looks exquisitely good even though they are mostly flat. -salute-

Reactions: galoska
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    thanks,
    in our country we say "v jednoduchosti je krása" in english it is somethink like in simplicity is beauty. And this rule I follow.
    and here is some other progress:
    finally i recreate the nose of ship so now it is again able to take the last 5th main turret:

and here is the new spot for the fighters which can handle 2 more fighters than the older one in front of the ship:

and this is new updated fighter for this wessel, it is a little smaller than the oldest one, but can generate more power and take less space of docking area.:

and last new, i create new prototipes of stasis chambers. The left is for crew and the right is in to the emergency room.:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I love the panel lining on your ships. Your ships somewhat have a Syd Mead kind of flair, if Syd Mead was all about angles and not curves.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    thank you. I appreciate it. And mayby you see the Syd Mead kind of flair, because i was inspired by his sulaco.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello everybody,
    when i saw the video with the new weapon system which will be soon in starmade, i was happy, because i love game Homeworld and in this game i miss the ion weapon system, which will be included in the new patch. So i started prepare for it.
    So than my first frigate saw the light of the World. This prototype will be the ion frigate. In future i want create more frigates inspired by homeworld clasification.
    and here are the pictures:

on the bottom you see the docking area for turret which i will create in the new patch after will be release the new weapon system. i want create for this frigate the laser turret.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    a little update.
    I update my frigate project for admins on server where i play and a little armored this ships. for now have 4 missles lounchers and 3 antimatter cannons. but it is only temporary until update will be release ;)

and here is my new relaxing project:
    Yacht for a little RP playing. this will be have only a few weapon systems and one shuttle on the back of the ship:

and here is one famili photo ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Czech:
    Hodně pěkný tvorby, máš fakt talent :) Ten server v podpise je ten, kde hrajete?

English:
    Very nice creations, you're really talented :) Is the server you play the one in your signature?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Thank you, I am trying :) And yes, that is the server where i play.

Reaction score
    Oh man , your work was so fu##### amazing ! I love the design of stasis chambers , and the hole in your ships ... keep building man !
    -Fly safe

Reactions: Rumcajz