Bohemian Builders

Reaction score
    Can I get your shop blueprint ? It looks very nice, and we would like to give some upgrade to our server shops.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Can I get your shop blueprint ? It looks very nice, and we would like to give some upgrade to our server shops.
    One time will be upload to the Content. but now it is under construct.

I have one question, i need to create randomizer and i don't know how. i try to create it from 3 different timer, but im not satisfied. Do anybody idea how to build it?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    So glad i stumbled onto this thread again.

Absolutely amazing.

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It was a long time since i post something here. So News time:
    Im honored for you response. But first time I have to disappoint you. The Coreroom with the big rotor is a past. Because it was too big i deside create some smaller but about that later. For now I come with one little update picture about different project than Jana and then i acquainted you with news on Jana.

so there is the picture:

it is Cargo train i just recollor him for now. in future i want assemble the parts and refit the engines with the new Ice metode.
    which is just awesome.

and now info around Jana.
    As I already say, Jana have new Core room. It is quite small but still have somethink to offer:
    A generator which rotate depending on how much Reactors are connected to the grid. (more reactor connected-> more speed)

there are the reactor 4/6 are connected to the grid.

reactors are connected in the pair. On each side of the room are 3 reactors

First 2 reactor create energy for basic things on the ship like life support and emergency lighting and emergency power for elevators.
    Second 2 reactors create energy with first twoo together for whole ship with standard energy level.
    The thrid 2 are only for weapon system. These reactor are connected to the power grid only if is Red alert.

Whole ship is connected into this system. When isn't turn on any one reactor, then generator can't move so can't create enregy- lift can't move- lights are offline, (in future) turrets don't shoot, door doesn't response on button activation, forcefield is offline.

here are some another screen:

Control room: (wiev from elevator)

Control panel: (2/3 pair of generator are on; they produce energy into the green scale (last twoo green are for the power for red alert status))

and that is all about core room.
    Im planing Backup system for door, when will be ship offline. On ceiling close to the door will be button behind the block (you need firs remove the block) which open door only for 1 block wide. And after turing on the energy, every door opened by this system will be automatically closed.

about the energy supply- I do not leave anything to chance.
    even engine will be turned off when will be ship in offline mode (offcourse only for the estetics because we can't controll thrust block via logic)
    Offline mode:

Normal state:

And last state when is turned on the owerdrive effect:

I just love the new technique with the Ice crystal...

And the last think. Turret system:
    I have already done the main turrets, but it is here the ower heating bug, when you have big turrets on your ship i don't have them on Jana yet. I create this picturet only when nobody was on the server so i could afford to create some heavy load ;)

Top:

Bottom wiev from the turret site:

I create some visual details like the brighter strips across the middle part of the ship:
    Top view:

Bottom wiew:

Oh i forgot the new missile system:
    It is a little bigger and have some nice rail effect:

In future I planning some another turrets inspired by helicarrier from Avengers (the one which have globe basement like this:

And with this i end this post. Thank you for Your interest and see you next time.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I guess that are gyro ball turrets. Both docking axis are inside the little ball and the barrel rotates that way freely around the ball.
    AFAIK Crimson_Artist introduced those turrets.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hey, how do those turrets rotate on a second axis???
    it is how Captain Tankman say... it is from the AFAIK Crimson_Artist idea...

How did you get them to point at 45 degree angles?
    it is simple. in the ship is docket platform which is docket to the Jana in angle 45 degree. and on this platform is docked all these turrets.

I guess that are gyro ball turrets. Both docking axis are inside the little ball and the barrel rotates that way freely around the ball.
    AFAIK Crimson_Artist introduced those turrets.
    you are right. it is his method. It is a amasing idea and when i saw it on his video i must have it. :) I think on this ship look good.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I see that i posting here some news a long time ago. So some small news:

not much i create on Jana. More i optimize some logic system on the ship and i deside recreate again the core, because i nodest, that when my rotor are rotating and i move with my ship and with this rotation i create a huge lags on the server. so i must create more static generators than i actually want now :( ... on other site i create a new antena system.
    it have 2 states ON/OFF
    here is in ON state:

and here is OFF state:

and here is what the antena do between the states ;) :

i upgrade Jana a little more, but i don't have yet a screens so they will be later.

I also create some progress on the project red. I finaly take a name for him. So from now it is a King George...
    I recreate a hangar door. Now they wok on rail system.

You can notice that the door are lightproof ;) It is a little trick. i turn off the lights under the door, so now it create a nice effect.

I also create a shuttle for this ship but more screen will be in future.

And for the last, i start research for new project. If ewerything will be fine i will create a new warpgate/homebase station.

it will be inspired by Homeworld 2 "Eye of arran"

source: http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Eye_of_Aarran

So that is all for now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    So there is some new info about my flag ship.
    I a little bit extendet the main body of the ship and give some new turrets:
    here is the extending from the top of the ship:

here is detail:

and there are the new turrets from close look:

here is some another wiev of the ship with full turret on it. I don't see this wiev often, because she still create a big lag on the server if she have all of the turret which i made for her. So most of the time is without the turrets...

I know, that it is a little self-praises, but she look so good with all turrets...

But some more info... i run a test with this ship on singleplayer because play it on server, it will take a so huge lag, that owner of the server will kill my for this. :( , and after the test i must a little upgrade big turrets because i nodes that when the turret is controlled by AI, then is moving so slow, so i need put on the base part of the turret some rail enhacer for better manuvering.

And one sad news, i accidentally delete my King George ship and because i don't update the last blueprint i lost all of the new things which i addet on the ship. so i must create it again...

I also update a little the shop station. I nodest that when is load a unloadet sector, then all entities in this sector have a problem with one logic block- the button block... i nodest that he actualy don't work for some few second after loading the sector, which with the rail rotators can stop rotating even if they are set to run to infinity... so i must use the old way button system with the delay, not, and blocks...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    omygawd i love those little turrets! Mind if i base mine off them? I'll ofcourse quote you upon release of my new build. This ship just keeps getting better and better, Love it!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    omygawd i love those little turrets! Mind if i base mine off them? I'll ofcourse quote you upon release of my new build. This ship just keeps getting better and better, Love it!
    you can use it. you even don't need to put quote of my post on it. use it how you want. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    little progress on Jana. Today I build interier in hangar. I create here 100% functional Crane. I need create some else details but i will wait until magdocking system will be release... also this is final version of the hangar.
    and here are screens:

and here is the cabine of the crane:

NullForceOmega

The Ancient
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Still so very cool Rumcajz, You have great style, and an exceptional eye for detail.

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I can't believe I've never seen this, amazing o_O
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450574087,1450573920][/DOUBLEPOST]

Now that is a nice engine. I absolutely love the engine inlay on the side, pure art.
    Yep! He's (she?) an old school vet. Not the most active of builders on the forums but never ceases to impress.