Bohemian Builders

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It was a long time since i post here a some news. I had a problem with inspiration. Muse left my so i paused for a while.
    From that time come the slabs update which start my imagination again and take whole new era of my ships...

One of my ships which i created was actualy a one of the oldest ships. the CRS David. I refit it and do some nice effect. But about this ship some late...

Now i want to bring the new salvager.
    I called it "CRS Kanarek" (CRS Canary in eng...)
    This ship was inspired by this corridor
    it have the new cargo unloading/loading feature (right now it have a problem with logic because of non detecting cargo in chest... it is bug ingame... it will be able to create it with detecting, using 2 chests but that will be too much...)

it have some of the old feature like on/off power simulation, position lights, and 3 phases of engine lights (like the CRS Jana) exept there isn't any overdrive effect. I deside to put the red collor state of the engine, like stand by mode, where these engine shines red when is ship docked to the another entity... I will do this on Jana too, and don't create overdrive effect on her...
    and it have new features. as i already mentioned, the new unloading feature which i will try to create video of it, or very long gif...
    I also start use the universal docking with 100% functional airlock.

and finaly. There are some pictures:

That is i think all for this ship. But not all
    This ship isn't final project actualy, this is part of more bigger project... I have it done already, right now it is in testing state...
    here is concept art Mining set

later will be here some more info about it.

I also create a personal ship wich i post here later.
    Planing to the future? Cargo train. I will reffit completly the cargo train. i will try use new features as well as the new build technique with slabs

PS... im guy... :D

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I really like the industrial look, yet simple but detailed ships of yours.

Can't wait to see the cargo ship that goes with the miner :D

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Glad to see you're are back. I just finished a Cargo Hauler using your old 'Cargo Train' engine as the puller (hope you don't mind, tried to find you before and did give your credit). You'll notice the cargo modules have the 'red ends' your original did. I'm currently making a complete system for cargo handling.. still a long way to go but if you want to borrow some of my changes go right ahead.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    One of my oldest ships... CRS David defender. It is a long time, when i start create this ship. it is almost old the same like CRS Queen Jana... here is 3D model. Later i give here a some gifs. It have some nice rail things. :) It is finished ship. Final product of my faction.

CRS David defender by Rumcajz on Sketchfab

and here is one of the latest thing which i made. It is simple speedster called Favorit.

CRS Favorit by Rumcajz on Sketchfab

Reaction score
    One of my oldest ships... CRS David defender. It is a long time, when i start create this ship. it is almost old the same like CRS Queen Jana... here is 3D model. Later i give here a some gifs. It have some nice rail things. :) It is finished ship. Final product of my faction.

CRS David defender by Rumcajz on Sketchfab

and here is one of the latest thing which i made. It is simple speedster called Favorit.

CRS Favorit by Rumcajz on Sketchfab
    I like how the general design of both ships are the same, also nice speedster, it is cool!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    thank you all. After a long time i come with another ship.
    is called CRS BB TP 22k 03c 001.
    It was created specially for mining resources when, I after vipe on ours server must recreate CRS Queen Jana.
    The yellow canary was just too slow and i've need somethink, what mine whole asteroids with big mining laser.
    also on this project i start using container system for transfer resourcess from ship to reffinery.
    It have some similar feature like the yellow canary. Like for example engine glowing depend on which status is ship, or RP based interier or perma Radar Jammer. It have also jump drive.
    Her internal capacity for resourcess is 22k mass, which isn't much, but it was created mostly like buffer for transfering resources from mining beam to conteiners.

CRS BB TP 22k 03c 001 by Rumcajz on Sketchfab

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello all.
    It was again a year since i post something here. I'm back and i hope for a longer time than before. Our server is down but i find new one. Thanks to Cake Build Server to the opportunity to play on their server. I have everything what i need for building so it's time to go in to it...
    So.... new power system is here along with the new weapons update... uff.... I need to learn sooo much from that... and so much to work on restoration of my prepowerupdate ships... :(
    let's take the last one. I already rebuild the reactor and adjusted (in this case reduce) all the system on the ship to the new mechanics and i saw how much place i have there... So i decide make some details which i will never be able do before...
    sooo that was how i start:

I dig whole bottom section in the ship and move the exhausts a little bit up. then i connect them to the new bottom and from the rest empty place i make 2 big plates to cover newly added cargo holders:

they are build it like two big containers attached to ship in 45° degree to the bottom. one have in it cargo spaces, the second is filled with rail enhancers.

Ship is still created for transferring resources to the attached containers but newly it have a port which can be used for transferring material directly from ship to connected whatever it is connected... With that i made system which switch the unloading rails for the containers to loading rail for transferring cargo via ship to the newly added port...

I also start seriously play with the newly added display feature, so some information are visible on the Displays in the bridge:

You can also control some stuffs on the ship. You can display current system and sector in which ship is and the newly added port is fully controlled via this display.

These displays are set up with whole ship power simulations, so they are turned off when ship is turned off and they don't react on any command until ship is turned on. Ship can recognize if it docked and it will show you it on display. It also recognize how full is main cargo and how fast you fly and how percent it is from max speed.

It also have Jump drive and some shields, which i still not fully understand...

Bad think are thrusters... it's seems like they need some type of integrity, which is calculated on shape of the whole engine structure... Which is really bad, because most of the thruster blocks i use for decoration... Which create a great negative integrity thrusters on the ship... IDK if it is problem. but it really destroying my work...

And that is all for now. Ship will need some small details but it is mostly done...
    For next project i want restore mining set. Lot of logic won't work now and like all my old project, is on the obsolete power system....

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    That's a really nice build! Any chance you'll upload it to the community content section when it's done?

Bad think are thrusters... it's seems like they need some type of integrity, which is calculated on shape of the whole engine structure... Which is really bad, because most of the thruster blocks i use for decoration... Which create a great negative integrity thrusters on the ship... IDK if it is problem. but it really destroying my work...
    Integrity is going to be ignored by default very soon, so I'd leave it for now and see if you have any issues next update. =)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Thanks guys.
    About uploading my work on community content section... I'm planing it but after I'm satisfied with my work. witch with my speed is run for long time... after the integrity will be turned off i will consider it to upload something. But right now it is not really stable due to the integrity stuff... :)

about my work, I make new bridge on the blue ship from the mining set. The old one i don't like anymore... now i re balance the yellow mining ship and i also start work on the CRS Queen Jana. I again.... start working on the core room. Which i hope will be the last time I'm doing it... ;) I want to bring there some of the elements from the old core room before this latest one.... I also make some exterior changes but they are year old and some of them need re balance because of new rail system. On front sides of the ship are 4 docking spots for 4 containers and are there 4 hangars for 12 mining drones in total... now with the new rail system with loading/unloading block and some logic/sensor update i must make new circuit for auto unloading from drone to the containers... but that is for another day... Here are some pictures on the progress on Jana:
    New core

Detail of the Core

Jana from outside. You can guess what is new on her...