Wild Space Explorers

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Our time hopping adventure of last time had some unintended consequences.

This was a very-very enjoyable episode!

The little adventure part was a very imaginative thing to do and the whole "alternate dimension" territory was so well constructed that in some moments I got into a really good kind of shock, thinking "how come this is StarMade?". I'm not a MineCrafter myself, but I once saw a youtube showcase by someone presenting a MineCraft castle of your's, and that's what this reminded me of. But of course, with StarMade's beautiful block textures and rail animations... it's just a whole new level of awesome! :)

We must start building more fantasy castles / magic realms in StarMade! :^D

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    This weeks Starmada episode is a bit special.
    Our time hopping adventure of last time had some unintended consequences.

Incredible! Bookshelf section was brilliantly made.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    This was a very-very enjoyable episode!

The little adventure part was a very imaginative thing to do and the whole "alternate dimension" territory was so well constructed that in some moments I got into a really good kind of shock, thinking "how come this is StarMade?". I'm not a MineCrafter myself, but I once saw a youtube showcase by someone presenting a MineCraft castle of your's, and that's what this reminded me of. But of course, with StarMade's beautiful block textures and rail animations... it's just a whole new level of awesome! :)

We must start building more fantasy castles / magic realms in StarMade! :^D
    Ah yes the good old castle days.

Incredible! Bookshelf section was brilliantly made.
    Just a bit of work and we might have our first StarMade adventure map release.

Reactions: DeepspaceMechanic
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Really, really excellent !! o breath of fresh air for Starmade.

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    We are making some excellent progress this episode. Finishing up our hull design of the latest ship. I do need some name suggestions. If you have any let me know.

Wonderful work as always! I really like these progressive building episodes, and i'm happy to see you back sharing your starmade projects with us :)

I'm a big fan of this Radiant Dawn-like hull shape, it is an elegant design, and the front window of the bridge gives a sort of "aggressive" look to the ship as an addition to the intimidation effect of its weaponry. I can't wait to see how the interior will turn out.

As for the name suggestion... How about something (a two-part name) that includes Cobalt ? (Because of the color)

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Finally. Part of my diabolical schemes are coming to fruition today.
    Ignore the man behind the certain and enjoy.
    I like how you did the timing at the end so perfectly: the left-behind evidence moved out of view exactly when you finished the line "It's not like I left any evidence behind." - Very clever, these mission episodes are highly enjoyable :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Silver
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Man the battle stations! We are going to war.

[doublepost=1488828350,1488828195][/doublepost]
    I like how you did the timing at the end so perfectly: the left-behind evidence moved out of view exactly when you finished the line "It's not like I left any evidence behind." - Very clever, these mission episodes are highly enjoyable :)
    Glad you like those type of episodes. Keeps them different from my fleet updates.