We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships.

Reaction score
    The Trading Guild picked up a transmission early this morning flooding all subspace communication channels. The message was as follows.

Transmission Type: Urgent, Distress Call
    Station: Pirate Base R97

Transmission Start

Pirate Base Controller: Calling all forces within range, retreat to base, alert type red,
    ready all defenses!

Computer Voice: Warning, perimeter breached, sensor grid offline, defense bouy 6 not responding.

Pirate Base Controller: All forces, attack pattern alpha, focus all fire on the lead cu-

(transmission crackles, deep hive-like voice fills all communication frequencies)

???: We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological
    and technological disctinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance,
    is futile.

Isanth Commander: Shields are down! Hull breaches in sections 3, 4 and 7, re-route all emergency
    power to struc-

Computer Voice: Warning, intruder alert. Warning, intruder alert.

Isanth Commander: They're boarding us! Men, grab the pulse rifles and form a def-

(a single blood-curdling scream sounds over the comm channel before it crackles and goes dead)

Transmission End

Long range scans picked up only a densely populated debris field at the source of the transmission, though preliminary analysis of warp trails and weapon signatures indicate some of the defending pirate ships are missing from the debris field, and the unknown aggressors could not be found on any long range sensor sweeps...
    that was a refreshing read :).

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I suggested it he said he would definitely do it. This seems like the best time as he finished his last Cube.

Can't be a big fat coincidence right? :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The amount of detail on the new immortal looks great. Also like the "pinched in" illusion

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That doesn't really look like an Isanth though :/

Reaction score
    That doesn't really look like an Isanth though :/
    It's one of the new Type-Zero Isanths with a few.. modifications. I have barely changed anything structurally up to now, so it's almost exactly the same! Probably because the screenshot is so far out you can't see it properly. But I'm not ready with it yet though, so this is all you're getting for now. :P

Probably gonna use it as a starter ship for joining a server since it's so cheap, and I attached a salvage cannon between one of the AMC guns.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Oh are the Type Zero variants different than the standard? I haven't looked at them yet.

Reaction score
    Oh are the Type Zero variants different than the standard? I haven't looked at them yet.
    Same basic design concept with the double sticking out guns, but bigger and more detailed, they look a LOT better.

Reaction score
    Looks awesome :D! Also did you add more shield blocks to the assimilated Isanth? And keep up the great work :D!
    The Borg decided the shielding and power generation systems in the Isanth were "primitive" and gave them both a major upgrade whilst optimising internal space. A regeneration alcove was also fitted and all windows removed, they are a weak point and the Borg consider such things an archaic concept.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    So i just downloaded the Inmortal MK II
    All great but one problem:
    The Swarm missiles are VERY laggy, i already crashed NASS twice with them.

Reaction score
    So i just downloaded the Inmortal MK II
    All great but one problem:
    The Swarm missiles are VERY laggy, i already crashed NASS twice with them.
    Yeah I noticed lol. And the reason why they crash the game is because the game cant handle that many projectiles. Also I noticed you build some pretty big ships judging by how much they cost :). Mind if I check one of them out? EDIT: Actually after I thought about it a little more I think they are caused bye script errors because the game cant handle that many projectile loaded and in use at once.

Reaction score
    Swarmers don't lag at all for me, must be something with your server or a specific bug related to the weapon.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That or your running from NASA's computer mainframe

Reaction score
    That or your running from NASA's computer mainframe
    I honestly do think that the swarmers fire too many though, I mean from 1 projectile to 20 by adding an effect? Would be better at like 5 projectiles per swarm module group.