Reaction score
    Fuck me how has it lasted this long.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The band sounds about as coordinated as anything we do.

Suffice to say, if you imagined an industrial meat grinder filled to the brim with car parts and geese, you might approximate the sounds that were transmitted over the internet recently.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    The band sounds about as coordinated as anything we do.

Suffice to say, if you imagined an industrial meat grinder filled to the brim with car parts and geese, you might approximate the sounds that were transmitted over the internet recently.
    30 violins played by 10yr olds Is properly worse tbh. Unless someone started singing.

TheDerpGamerX

Lord of Lawnmowers
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Dovan Empire wants to join this Union of Intergalactic Shitposters. We are masters of all 7 arts of shitposts, and have achieved the "yeem" level.

But seriously tho, we already have a history with some of the UIS factions, but were forced to cease relations due to our OAS alignment. Now that we are free of that restriction, I wish to repair the bridges that were burned. I feel bad about all the shit I threw, and really liked you guys.

We hope to join you guys in your endeavors, and in the inevitable disbandment of the UIS alliance, then reformation under another name, then disbandment again, then reformation under another name, then-well you get the point.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia