The Thryn [recruiting]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wait a minute, aren't you one of the very few guys to get have actually gotten kicked from NFD?
    I left under my own devices. Still not sure why I'm not accepted.

EDIT
    I'll continue this tomorrow. I'm going to bed guys. Night.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    I left under my own devices.

edit: actually i am 100% sure that it was your own devices that caused you to 'leave', so technically your statement is correct sir. Nice word play.

Still not sure why I'm not accepted.
    I didn't know that reasons were required to accept or deny someone in factions nowadays. :p
    I don't know, i'm just a grunt, but if you want shoot any of them a pm and they could help you out I bet.

+++

And now back to your scheduled programming: sponsored by Mythbusters. All hail the Magic Conch! But is its powers really magic?
    Find out next time when they blow it up with their years of special effects training, on the Discovery Channel.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Not to mention your aspirations of leadership in a faction you have never worked with and a poor understanding of our "history," we do not accept people with a history of stealing blueprints and ingame materials from the factions they are in.

Reaction score
    I will just keep editing this post if I have any pictures to contribute to faction or anything.

Thryn - Washtenaw Heavy Skirmisher

--

This is my fleet lineup of all the hulls I have worked on/working on, going back to before I made a SMD account.

*Disclaimer: the Gallente Velator is Criss's Hull, but it was significant enough to include, because it was the first ship I had on EE when I rejoined Starmade after poking around when scott mannly first debut the game. It was completely stripped and refitted, because back then Criss liked to build systems out of lights. I cannot claim that I made the hull, just modifications to the hull. I loved that ship, and lost it/got it shot up many times.
    **The Yellow ship was based off of this art. It was abandoned when the green Algos was started.
    ***The top ship, the Linebacker, is my oldest and most completed ship. It is being refitted for the 3rd time, and is like 60% interior.

Is it bad that this is the first time I bothered to read through all of the faction rules?

THat is one dank ship, do you have it's numb- *ahem* .sment file?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not to mention your aspirations of leadership in a faction you have never worked with and a poor understanding of our "history," we do not accept people with a history of stealing blueprints and ingame materials from the factions they are in.
    Well, to quote your application, it states "preference," so my preference is a leadership position at some point in time, but obviously not expected right out of the gate.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Well, to quote your application, it states "preference," so my preference is a leadership position at some point in time, but obviously not expected right out of the gate.
    You really don't take "no" for an answer, do you?

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Introducing: The TMS LCV-01-Steiner Corvette.

This adorable little patrol boat comes with a tightly packed yet detailed interior. Don't bump your head on the ceiling, please - it'd be a pain in the ass to carry you to your bunk if you're unconscious.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Introducing: The TMS LCV-01-Steiner Corvette.

This adorable little patrol boat comes with a tightly packed yet detailed interior. Don't bump your head on the ceiling, please - it'd be a pain in the ass to carry you to your bunk if you're unconscious.
    Turret on the top?

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ingame Name: Tunk

Starmade Skills: Logic, ship systems design.

Starmade Preferences: Mining, manufacturing, crazyness.

Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): No pictures, not much of a builder.
    Will be coming in with B&S ship and various logic devices & knowledge that might be handy.

Previous Factions: N/A

What You Want to Do in the Faction: Push the edge, have other folks to bounce random ideas off.
    Get access to some nice hulls to gut and refit.

Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): +11 UTC

Reactions: Lecic

Winterhome

Reaction score
    Ingame Name: Tunk

Starmade Skills: Logic, ship systems design.

Starmade Preferences: Mining, manufacturing, crazyness.

Previous Works Built (block building game builds and/or real life engineering projects - please include pictures): No pictures, not much of a builder.
    Will be coming in with B&S ship and various logic devices & knowledge that might be handy.

Previous Factions: N/A

What You Want to Do in the Faction: Push the edge, have other folks to bounce random ideas off.
    Get access to some nice hulls to gut and refit.

Timezone ( http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ): +11 UTC
    Accepted.

Reactions: Lecic

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    application
    If you aren't already aware, we use Skype a lot, it would be a good idea contacting us there. I'm a good contact to look up, because my skype name is the same as my forum name :P

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

TMS Phobos LFG-2v01 is now complete. Featuring plenty of rainbows, point defense, spinny bits, and powerful weapons that allow it to dominate any ship near its size. Equipped with space for 4 crew and 3.5k storage volume.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    I lost a duel against Comr4de.

I was flying a Hydrangea, and he was flying the ZF Benjamin Garrison.
    Tried to get screenshots, but they all came out like this because schema cannot into netcode.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

I pressed f6 and my computer nearly bluescreened. But the picture did take, just crashed chrome, starmade, skype, teamspeak, and steam.
    >_>

I joined in when Azer said that he was not getting shield readings. My job was to read off values over teamspeak :P

I tried to deal some damage to the turrets, but I think each turret massed over me >_>
    I tackled, but Comr4de put his bucket into full reverse, and soon Azer found himself 13km away from the fight, and if I tried to disengage I was dead. I died anyways, nuke gutted the top and bottom of me ship, but the front armor did soak up a few of his main guns shots until I realized it might be unwise to stand off his bow xD
    Once he scrolled out and got a missile lock on me I was dead! xD Well played. o7
    with my 2.1k mass ship out of commission, the 194k mass ship quickly crumpled under 15 minutes of relentless bombardment.
    I followed the trail of wrecked docked reactors and point defense guns back to the fight and witnessed the end of it.

gg TGT, gg o7