The Thryn [recruiting]

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Lecic is somewhere, Aze is on periminant temp leave and also plays notstarmade, Jassk is somewhere, nauv was never interested in thryn and eventually secretly joined Trinova a while back, kark might be going Trinova, geek and I were sucked back into Event Horizon, Kat doesn't really play (that I know of), hellios and tunks are gone...

Maybe people don't realise this, but thryn is usually just like 4 members and a bunch of people talking in a semi public Skype chat.
    Guess they were able to really do a lot with their 4 members, certainly butted heads with lots of factions over the years.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Jaas is in Mortarian legion from what I know with 29ner

Last edited:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Lecic is somewhere, Aze is on periminant temp leave and also plays notstarmade, Jassk is somewhere, nauv was never interested in thryn and eventually secretly joined Trinova a while back, kark might be going Trinova, geek and I were sucked back into Event Horizon, Kat doesn't really play (that I know of), hellios and tunks are gone...

Maybe people don't realise this, but thryn is usually just like 4 members and a bunch of people talking in a semi public Skype chat.
    Guess they were able to really do a lot with their 4 members, certainly butted heads with lots of factions over the years.
    In later life, aye. Earlier on, it was closer to 6 to 8 important members, dependent on the time we're talking about. There've also always been a bunch of unimportant people that just happened to take part, as well - serverside recruits and such - but they didn't stick around super long and weren't really competent enough to do much damage, and didn't take much part in the Skype chats. It really shrunk after I started getting burned out on SM and stopped giving a shit about stuff.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

I'm not in any factions :u
    I'm just lurking around

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Not true you're part of glorious Trinova now :u
    Well, until he decided to leave and start a new faction with blackjack and hookers. But why would anyone want to do that when you are in GLORIUS TRINOVA faction? :rolleyes::D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    kark might be going Trinova,
    Kark is never going trinova, ever. Could declare himself the true and rightful king of thryn and just use the name for fun. But not really playing starmade much right now thanks to recent releases.

My first act would be to make nauv my second in command and tell him to do fuck all because this is a dictatorship and the only reason he's around is to provide plausible deniability to the contrary. That and to help keep FD from corrupting the poor soul.

Now my dinner is probably burning so imma stop now.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Kark is never going trinova, ever. Could declare himself the true and rightful king of thryn and just use the name for fun. But not really playing starmade much right now thanks to recent releases.

My first act would be to make nauv my second in command and tell him to do fuck all because this is a dictatorship and the only reason he's around is to provide plausible deniability to the contrary. That and to help keep FD from corrupting the poor soul.

Now my dinner is probably burning so imma stop now.
    What is it with you guys and wanting me in your factions :u

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Ingame Name: California

Starmade Skills: The Mice Fleet is back in action!

Starmade Preferences: supporter?

*Previous Works Built: nothing really permanent

*Previous Factions: none

*What You Want to Do in the Faction: Build Carrier class ships

*Timezone: PST

*Referring Officer (only necessary if forum post count is under 25): what
    Unfortunately, the faction is pretty much dead. Both leaders have left, I believe.

I'd change the faction tag to [closed], but I managed to lose the faction account password.
    Thryn is disbanded.

I recommend Trident Industries or Formiden Colonial Mandate if you're interested in a faction similar to Thryn. Both have some of the former Thryn members and leaders.

Tunk

Who's idea was this?
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    um forgot to mention, I'm back.

Good to bounce random crap off people again and get back into practice with my skillset, kinda sad Thryn is no more.
    Having a blast on LvD with FCM, atmosphere there seems a lot more active and people actually do stuff there.

Reaction score
    I'm not sure what prompted such childish outbursts from Lecic and Inquis, so I'll just post updates to the problems the chain drive is having here.

I don't know or care if this faction is big on forum drama like certain other factions on this forum, really all I care about is finding out why this thing isn't working, so save your breath if all you're going to do is shout about it

Here's the most recent incident with version 2 of the 3x3 chaindrive; there have been incidents with all recent versions but I do not have pictures of them (but will post if/when they occur)

Jaaskinal does it have something to do with both shootout rails being red?

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'm not sure what prompted such childish outbursts from Lecic and Inquis, so I'll just post updates to the problems the chain drive is having here.

I don't know or care if this faction is big on forum drama like certain other factions on this forum, really all I care about is finding out why this thing isn't working, so save your breath if all you're going to do is shout about it

Here's the most recent incident with version 2 of the 3x3 chaindrive; there have been incidents with all recent versions but I do not have pictures of them (but will post if/when they occur)

I've never had issues with that and that's not the most recent Chaindrive.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You realize this faction has been dead for months, yeah?

Or that there's a PM feature?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

Wrong faction, genius