The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    Don\'t worry too much about ice planets, I am working on that, well, bases that is, I hope to have new structures done after the Interceptor IV Frigate :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance has joined the Confederation Star Alliance (CSA) in order to remove the threats the Odium Pact has brought. Our fleet will not be ready for a while, and I will be inactive most of the time due to family matters concerning the near death of my grandmother. All allies are encouraged to join.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    What threats have the pack brought you Obi? So you would ask your allies to join when you have no fleet, and you will not actively take part in this conflict that you wish to futher develop? hmm

Reaction score
    Sorry its been so long my house got broken into and thay took my computer and lots of other things so i havent had a computer for a while. Am i still inlisted to this faction and if so could i get the ip Obi :P

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    If you are on your own private server??? o_O I don\'t get it.

How do you know that the person that acused bendm isn\'t a spy? How do you know that YOU are not a spy?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    People threatened to send spies into my faction and my server.

We can I.P. check everyone.

I\'m the Minister of War. I know my life.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Hello, I\'ve been following this forum post for a while and thought I\'d like to finally join. Before I begin my application, I\'d like to say that I have some galactic war/old republic/ new republic ships I\'d like to donate.Now, If you accept me I\'d like to join the ministry of industry, as I love building ships.

Now the fun part, for the past few weeks I\'ve made it my goal to recreate as many YT series ships from corellian engineering as possible, at the moment, I\'m about 2/3 done.

First up, the YT 1210/1250 (the 1250 was a rerelease of the 1210)

Next up, the 1200, the precursor to the 1210/1250. The major difference is that there are only 2 large engines instead of three.

Next, the 2400, the most famous of this ship was the \"Outrider\".

Now we\'re onto the 2000, the first symetrical YT series ship of the group.

I\'m sure you guys have tons of 1300\'s (millennium falcon)so I\'m not even going to bother with that.

Now for the big guns, the corellian frieghters, cruisers and gunboats. I developed these using a blend of millenium falcon concept art as well as some corellian cruiser designs. I wanted these to blend with cupkake\'s Blockade Runner so I butchered a ton of his CR-90\'s. (RIP)

On the Far right, cupcake\'s CR-90, in the middle, an up armored frigate, sporting more guns and turret encampments.

Last but not least, I noticed that your DP-20 Corellian Gunship could use an update, so I made this version:

Now, for the baddies, I heard you guys need imperials for pirates, look no further than the 1:1 Immobilizer 418, besides the bridge, mostly just a shell with lights.

I

I saw earlier that you guys were talking about the Dreadnought so I thought I might as well post mine here as well. This one, if you can\'t tell from the nasty grey hull, is a binvox project so It is a bit wonky. I was originally planning on making a 1:1 outbound flight but there really isn\'t anyway to dock 6 dreadnouts at 6 different angles.

Link to all of these ships is here: http://www.starmademultiverse.com/files/file/92-star-wars-ship-pack-rebel-ships-star-destroter/