The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Be sure to join our forums at http://therebelalliance.freeforums.net to submit an official application.

~Obi

Reaction score
    Might be too big for your sizes, but I made an X-Wing that you can add to your alliances if you want: http://star-made.org/node/16481

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Our Minister of Industry will determine on which X-wing fighter we use. Thank you for your donation.

~Obi

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We will now be switching to 1:1 scale starfighters which will have a closer similarity to the starfighters in the original Star Wars movies.

Reaction score
    You really should consider actually expanding into a real server with real politics.

And real wars against real enemies.

I mean seriously. You lost a war that you didn\'t even fight in. But with as many people under your control, if you got some decently effective generals and political ambassadors, you could actually become a force to be reckoned with.

Maybe earn some respect.

Hell at this point I would even say considering giving someone else your account, making an alt, and assuming a distant command and letting someone else take over for a little while. Go public.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You know, defeat isn\'t always a \"bad\" thing. I looked at the bright side. No more threats. No more spies. I could finally achieve the dream I had nearly half a year ago. And it will only take a few months until we are a force no one wants to underestimate.

We\'re only a large group of friends that enjoy our time together. We want no harm at all, we just want to be happy with no worries. Your criticism won\'t help one bit. Now leave us Rebels be before we consider you all enemies.

Reaction score
    http://support.dell.com/support/systemsinfo/document.aspx?~file=/systems/inspd530/en/om/html/trouble.htm#wp1085300

Looks like motherboard ;)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Percentage of survival.\" \"Wow, that\'s a lot better than last time.\" \"LEEEROOOOY JEEEEENKIIIINS!\"

Reaction score
    See Obi told you these flame wars and conflicts would get you to 1000. Sorry this comment was a little late. Also I would like to add my 2.5 cents.

I am going to try and sum the last page or 2 up in about 200 words hopefuly.

Some people say that the RA is a server \"group\" because it is only on a locked down private server and refuses to go to other servers.

Obi responds with we are building a fleet have fun while it lasts.

Some people counter with well were probably going to have a joint strike when you get some sort of presences set up and may even use all of our spies in a joint effort to fuck your private server up whick is becoming more and more apealing.

Also I though the admins were going to lock this stuff down if a flame war started (said obi) and it has been about 2 pages or more of flame and no lock. Anyone want to enlighten me.

Reaction score
    Heres my on the spot come back.

One person can fuck up the closest group of friends with words and one decent ship.