The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You need to submit an application on the Patrol Recruitment Board Thread on our forums and wait to be accepted. We expect you to stay active on these forums while you work for the Rebel Alliance.

Reaction score
    I will attempt to do just that. However, my schoolwork may get in the way, and probably will.

Reaction score
    So I\'ve designed a certain stealth ship, however, it does not resemble any Star Wars ship, due to the restrictive properties of cloaking and jamming. Would I be able to use it in-game, or not?

Reaction score
    Ok, thanks! I\'m guessing the rules would be on the forums? Also, do I have to own a basic StarMade station, or a Rebel Alliance station?

Reaction score
    Ok, thanks! I\'m guessing the rules would be on the forums? Also, do I have to own a basic StarMade station, or a Rebel Alliance station?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You have to own a basic StarMade station, although as said in the rules, they will not be considered part of the fleet. Please use our forums often, and please submit the application to the Patrol Recruitment Folder.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    we havent posted anything on this page that is hateful

stop posting hate on ours

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    we didnt. i think u know why we said that.

on our server the rebel alliance is our enemy. not u. that quote is commonly used in the movies.

and this is unneeded

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Our faction is totally and RP faction. In the movies, the Emperor himself says, \"The pittiful Rebel Alliance.\" This is of no attack or of any offence to any member of the FACTION Rebel Alliance. This is the last me or any of my members will speak of this matter, as I have instruted them to do so.

Thanks,

Dan

Reaction score
    That kinda confused me. (Thought it was directed towards me at first) But Obi, I\'m sure they don\'t really mean to call us pitiful. Just playful insults. Also, I hope to be on today. :D Yay!

Reaction score
    Obi, do you mind telling me the starting credits and whatnot on the server? Sorry about all the questions. :/