The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    1. The most decent ship you made was under 40m and was called a \"corvette\". You lost and ruined your reputation. Deal with it.

2. I suggest you stop before the mods get enraged.

Reaction score
    1. The most decent ship you made was under 40m and was called a \"corvette\". You lost and ruined your reputation. Deal with it.

2. I suggest you stop before the mods get enraged.

1.That is the most decent ship that you have ever watched me make. I have since built multiple ships including one I know could destroy a 2 maybe 3 Nebulas single handedly ( have yet to test but am going to go test). Also I have yet to lose since no one has surrendered and no peace treaty has been signed and no one has been taken over. I have also been tuning the accy and made it way better JUST FOR YOU.

2. I simply summed it all up and now you are telling me to go away even though I can do anything I want within the rules and have to yet to receive a warning from them on this topic and I will continue to press it now that you have insulted me.

Also if your planing a joint attack and need a man pm me.

Reaction score
    Ok lads, time for you all to grow the hell up and stop bitching at each other.

And before anyone starts complaining i\'m aiming it at them, No, No aiming at people specifically. Everybody here is who i am aiming it at.

Reaction score
    Do you remember me? i was in charge of industry when this faction first started, i had some family issues which meant that i havent really been playing games for the last half year, i was wondering about reinstatement or at least soem kind of position, without starting from the bottom.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Hello members of the Rebel Alliance,

Here is the blueprint of the skeleton of our space station in sector (0, 0, 0). It took a while to make it because every pixel, yes every pixel, equals 1 block. You can see why it took a while. I have made a key which will explain where certain measurements are. I will work on the station\'s hangar and the little arm sticking out on the left. I would like everything outlined to be completed. I will draw up the exterior and interior designs soon.

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    that gonna be a cool station and obi it\'s me golfBUGGY118, also can i help build the station, my titan i\'m making i designed the same way with each pixel=i block http://imgur.com/fn7F4RC, so i have experience building like that. :)

-generalBLT13

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We would gladly appreciate your cooperation if you do assist us. This is only Class 1. The highest is Class 5. I\'m thinking either Class 1 or Class 2 will be affordable on other servers so my faction can set up a base.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    as u know i am working on my own station. Its even harder then that drawing because its based off a screen shot... oh did i mention i have no idea how tall, wide, and long i should make it? The file is in ALO format and i cant open it :(

edit: I MADE PAGE 22

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Rebel Alliance is in need of engineers. Please apply if you meet all the requirements for the Ministry of Industry.

Reaction score
    only thing that could be make it better is if you made a bunch of x wings, rebel cruisers and a meleniun falcon. and a base on a ice planet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We actually already have the X-wings and the Millennium Falcon. Large frigates and cruisers are planned for the future. The ice planet is not one of our priorities as of this moment.