The Rebel Alliance wants YOU!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Alliance Class Space Station Class 1 is 50% completed. Floors and offices are currently being constructed.

Our new Minister of Finance, GrandMoffTarkin, now has a private bank for every ministry. Please discuss with him to know more information.

We ask a all members to begin completing assigned tasks without uses of the station.

~The Rebel Alliance Council

Reaction score
    the immobolizer has 6 rather then 4 of the half balls

and for the outbound flight you should really just build the dread noughts on out bound flight rather then dock dread noughts

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    There are many available for download though

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Rebel Alliance Weekly News Update:

Council News:

New rules are being added and will be finished on Wedesday, March 19th, 2014. All members are required to agree to these rules and will face the proper punishments if abused.

New ministry ranks and battle ranks will be added. See the forums for more details.

Finance:

We are now recruiting members for Finance to become accountants and shop owners, although slots are limited. Recruit today!

Industry:

The Alliance Space Station Class 1 is 46% completed, although we need more to be built on the exterior. Get to work whenever you have the time available.

Supply:

Due to the Minister\'s events in reality, Rissaach will not be active frequently for the next month. Scoutmobile, the Vice-Minister, will take immediate charge during his absence.

The CMC-22 Mining Facility has been moved to sector (1, 0, 0). Please begin constructing a factory.

Patrol:

The enemy blockade in sector (2, 1, 7) has been eliminated. Please scout the area for any other signs of enemies and a possible hostile station. Please appear for next week\'s mission as well this upcoming weekend.

War:

Please read our forum thread labeled \"Commander-in-Chief\'s Weekly Update\" to know the date, time, and location of our next mission.

We will not be involved in this upcoming war between the Debrisian Federal Navy and the Euro-Corp Syndicate.

If you have any thought or questions please contact the Rebel Alliance Council Representive and Commander-in-Chief ObiShawnKenobi at [email protected]

~The Rebel Alliance Council

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor

Council News: New rules, punishments, and ministry ranks are being written. If you have any questions or thoughts, please private message ObiShawnKenobi or GrandMoffTarkin through these forums.

The server has been reset due to the new update. If you have anything to be repaid or any problems, please contact ObiShawnKenobi. (Allies are included)

Five members were removed due to inactivity over two weeks.

Finance News: Ministry ranks will be made for anyone wishing to join. The recruitment thread will be formed soon on our forums. Only a maximum of 9 members can join.

Industry News: Floors on the Alliance Space Station Class 1 are nearly completed. Please begin working on the Ministry hallways whenever you get the chance.

The Construction Shipyard has been erased due to damages and new plans. Do not work on this shipyard. It will be built in sector (0, 1, 0) once the Alliance Space Station Class 1 is completed.

Supply News: The CMC-22 Mining Facility has been saved along with a few transports, but the recipes and materials are gone. We will respawn all materials lost, but we will not exceed over the limit of 200,000. Please continue working on the factory. The station will have its own factory soon.

Patrol News: Scouting near sector (0, 0, -8) has been cancelled due to server reset. Please continue guarding the station or scouting random sectors to your desire or assigned ones from Jediblue22. If you are in need of a military ship, please consult with Jediblue22 or ObiShawnKenobi.

Commander-in-Chief News: The mission for this weekend has been cancelled due to server reset and absence during mission. We will hold a raid next week once Patrol scouts sectors beyond ours.

If you have any thought or questions please contact the Rebel Alliance Council Representive and Commander-in-Chief ObiShawnKenobi at [email protected]

~ The Rebel Alliance Council

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor

Council News: New rules, punishments, and ministry ranks have been written. If you have any questions or thoughts, please private message ObiShawnKenobi or GrandMoffTarkin through these forums.

No members were removed.

Finance News: Ministry ranks will be made for anyone wishing to join. The recruitment thread will be formed soon on our forums. Only a maximum of 9 members can join.

Industry News: Floors on the Alliance Space Station Class 1 are nearly completed. Please begin working on the Ministry hallways whenever you get the chance.

The Construction Shipyard has been erased due to damages and new plans. Do not work on this shipyard. It will be built in sector (0, 1, 0) once the Alliance Space Station Class 1 is completed.

The Ministry of Industry now has new ranks. Please view them on The Ministry of Industry Ranks Thread.

Supply News: The CMC-22 Mining Facility has been saved along with a few transports, but the recipes and materials are gone. We will respawn all materials lost for desperate purposes, but we will not exceed over the limit of 200,000. Please continue working on the factory. The station will have its own factory soon.

The Ministry of Supply now has new ranks. Please view them on The Ministry of Supply Ranks Thread.

Patrol News: All sectors in Star System #001 must be scouted. Your other option would be to guard the station.

Commander-in-Chief News: The mission will be cancelled due to construction of the station. Everyone must assist somehow.

~ The Rebel Alliance Council

Reaction score
    Hi. I\'m Korius. I would be honored to join the Rebel Alliance. Seeing as I am currently designing stealth ships, I believe the Ministry of Patrol would be my best choice. I also consider myself an effective diplomat, so I would be able to solve disputes verbally, and avoid unwanted direct combat. I look forward to joining this great faction.

Cião!

Reaction score
    Please do not dismiss this message as another hate-filled attack. I simply wish that the other factions would give the Rebel Alliance a chance.

If you feel that the Rebel Alliance is weak, immature, or not even a faction, then why bother telling us? We realize that we are not fully prepared to take on another full-fledged faction. (Ha! Alliteration!) Correct me if I am wrong, but I would think that the Rebel Alliance uses a private server to build up our faction without interruption from noobs, trolls, spies, and/or bullies. Seems like a pretty solid plan to me.

I realize that this next comment may offend some people, but I mean it in the nicest possible way. In my opinion, many people always seem to believe that they are right, while not even considering the other person\'s position. I give you this advice, when you are writing a comment, put yourself in the other person\'s shoes. :D

I ask you all this. Please, don\'t waste your time and write a cruel reply. Just go play Starmade. Or go take a walk. SOMETHING. Yolo. Don\'t waste it arguing.

(These views are completely personal, and do not reflect the views of The Rebel Alliance or any of its members)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We\'d be honored to have you, Korius. Please join our forums at http://therebelalliance.freeforums.net

Reaction score
    So, the server\'s up, right? If so, please direct me to where I can find the IP. :D