I am interested in joining

1) For about Year and Half
    2) Gathering Resources and Building
    3) No
    4) I have Steam and Teamspeak
    5) Wanted to be in group of friends,where we can discuss and play
    6) If there will be no problem,I am prepared to be in this faction
    7) Yes
    Application accepted. You have been assigned to the Engineering, Planning, Design and Research Department. An invite has been sent to you on the Genxnova and IslandGames colonies. If you wish to join another colony, please notify one of the OOB officers

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Finally signed a contract with the Vanguard Mercenaries Initiative.
    Bogatyr Auxilary Fleet Update

AUX Paladin: Developed by Jake_Lancia for Order of Bogatyrs AUX Fleet

AUX Griffin: Developed by Jake_Lancia and Re-modeled by Bogdan for Order of Bogatyrs AUX Fleet

AUX Vanquisher: Developed by OmegaGame for Order of Bogatyrs AUX Fleet

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    Reaction score
    1) on and off for few years
    2) Gathering supplies, building ships and stations
    3) on other now dead servers
    4) both
    5) was asked be Bogdan otherwise no other reason
    6) yes
    7) yes

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    1) on and off for few years
    2) Gathering supplies, building ships and stations
    3) on other now dead servers
    4) both
    5) was asked be Bogdan otherwise no other reason
    6) yes
    7) yes
    Application accepted, welcome to the Order of Bogatyrs.

Latest News:
    2 more members officially recruited.
    ZektorSK promoted to Diplomat.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:

Signed a respect alliance with TBAA Mining Industries

Quote from creator of the project, who asked to remain anonymous "The test subject has our cross instead of the guy's face and the face as the top of helmet and it was painted all black but it's come out horrible...and he has triple chin...and he is a hologram as his arms go through his body.....no no run for you life"
    From this quote the OOB news has concluded that the experiment was not quite successful. However efforts will be made officially to design OOB skins (if only for officers for starters)

Last edited:

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Latest News: (to be updated later on)

Quote from creator of the project, who asked to remain anonymous "The test subject has our cross instead of the guy's face and the face as the top of helmet and it was painted all black but it's come out horrible...and he has triple chin...and he is a hologram as his arms go through his body.....no no run for you life"
    From this quote the OOB news has concluded that the experiment was not quite successful. However efforts will be made officially to design OOB skins (if only for officers for starters)
    As his body became a hologram, the rest of his mass retreated into his head giving him that... particular look.
    Dave's head is as big as a manhole cover after the operation, but we don't talk about it in front of him.

Reaction score
    I would like to see you guys on more often on the shattered skies server, we are currently allies. I am the faction leader for the Furon Empire.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I would like to see you guys on more often on the shattered skies server, we are currently allies. I am the faction leader for the Furon Empire.
    Boryakin and a few of his colleagues are on every day or so. Maybe you just missed him? In any case I was on SS just yesterday. If there is anything important you can just send a message via private conversation here or via mail to our faction there and we'll help out.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458069245,1458069069][/DOUBLEPOST]Latest News:

OOB Denarius finally designed.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    1) How long have you played the game? - Not Entirely sure how long I've been in game, but I've got at least a couple hundred hours in-game. I dont play through steam.
    2) What part of starmade interests you most? - Engineering/Architecture/Shipwrightsmanship. I enjoy working with a small team to build, create, or advance anything and everything. The bigger the project the better.
    3) Have you previously been in any factions? [If yes, which ones?] - I have been in a few small factions of mine own. Im joining on Lazygamerz. I've been in one other faction, Vanguard Mercenaries. They were lazy, and simply sat around at base while I mined for hours. If I looked away for too long the resources I gathered would be gone. They also tried to steal one of my designs. I shoved it into a shipyard to allow them to look at it, they asked if I was ok with them saving it. I'd only been in the guild for about 30 minutes so I told them no, their response was "well I'm going to save it anyways."
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak? - I posses both, I typically use skype with friends, but if I need to use teamspeak I will.
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction? - Im looking for a group of hardworking individuals that dont mind working when it needs to be done. Plus when I looked over the faction's forum page it looked amazing which is always nice. I have a bad habit of dedicating all my waking hours to a single thing if I feel that its worth-while. It seems the faction owner, or atleast his workers feel the same way, which encourages me to join.
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it? - The rules and views of this faction are close to my own and I see nothing to dissuade me from this faction. Im prepared to stay within the faction for as long as it persists.
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here) - I understand the rules, and accept them as my own.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Quite a lot has happened which hasn't been documented. Worry not dear citizens!

Signed a military alliance with Galactic Adventurers.
    Signed a military alliance with The Nightshade.
    Signed a military alliance with Earth Federation Forces.
    Signed a military alliance with Aesir.
    Signed a defensive alliance with Null Sector Exiles.

Got a new faction Stamp:

Credit to ZektorSK for the stamp.
    OOB AUX Fleet finally founded.

20 AUX ships are now in operation on Genxnova research colony
    Fleet now operational
    Added a Vindication Class Destroyer to fleet. Had internal elections whether to stay inside Order of Bogatyrs or leave. 90% voted to stay so VGG colony will remain under the control of OOB.

1) How long have you played the game? - Not Entirely sure how long I've been in game, but I've got at least a couple hundred hours in-game. I dont play through steam.
    2) What part of starmade interests you most? - Engineering/Architecture/Shipwrightsmanship. I enjoy working with a small team to build, create, or advance anything and everything. The bigger the project the better.
    3) Have you previously been in any factions? [If yes, which ones?] - I have been in a few small factions of mine own. Im joining on Lazygamerz. I've been in one other faction, Vanguard Mercenaries. They were lazy, and simply sat around at base while I mined for hours. If I looked away for too long the resources I gathered would be gone. They also tried to steal one of my designs. I shoved it into a shipyard to allow them to look at it, they asked if I was ok with them saving it. I'd only been in the guild for about 30 minutes so I told them no, their response was "well I'm going to save it anyways."
    4) Have you got steam and/or teamspeak? - I posses both, I typically use skype with friends, but if I need to use teamspeak I will.
    5) Why do you wish to join the faction? - Im looking for a group of hardworking individuals that dont mind working when it needs to be done. Plus when I looked over the faction's forum page it looked amazing which is always nice. I have a bad habit of dedicating all my waking hours to a single thing if I feel that its worth-while. It seems the faction owner, or atleast his workers feel the same way, which encourages me to join.
    6) Are you prepared to join the faction long-term and not abandon it? - The rules and views of this faction are close to my own and I see nothing to dissuade me from this faction. Im prepared to stay within the faction for as long as it persists.
    7) Do you understand the rules? (If no, ask question here) - I understand the rules, and accept them as my own.
    Your application has been passed on to the recruitment bureau. Expect an answer within 24 hours if there are no queries or within 72 hours if there is an investigation considered necessary.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Latest News:

Signed a respect alliance with TBAA Mining Industries

Cough cough Cough

I could create a variant of it for you. Trinova already uses a white and blue variation.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Cough cough Cough

I could create a variant of it for you. Trinova already uses a white and blue variation.
    Start a conversation with me please and I will send you details of skin design that we have which we wanted to make. Thanks for offering to help.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458601984,1458600688][/DOUBLEPOST]Latest News:
    timewornblade promoted to Veteran Builder
    Jittery promoted to Veteran Builder
    ZektorSK appointed as minister of propaganda
    Boryakin promoted to Magnus Commendator (second in charge of faction)
    Order of Bogatyrs Academy Operation is undergoing OOB council voting.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed a defensive alliance with PandaWoo.
    Established OOB Academy. This faction will function as a sister faction to the Order of Bogatyrs and will be open to any recruits interested in working within or with the Order of Bogatyrs.
    First Manager appointed to OOB Academy: Itoni.
    OOB Academy HQ name: Bogatyr Academy
    Current quarters space: 24+

You have been accepted into the OOB Academy. Congratulations on behalf of OOB.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    6 Bogatyr Fortified Military Outposts spawned for the protection of civilian assets in OOB GN Division Space.
    Following an inspiring speech over teamspeak, Itoni has been given a further 180 million for the amelioration of OOB Academy quarters.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:

Training programs underway with several members interned in other factions for practice purposes.
    OOB Gov Building underway

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Salvage Corps is now an official protectorate of the Order of Bogatyrs.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Progress continues on OOB Government Palace.
    Collected latest data from top 5, in terms of fleet count, colonies of the Order of Bogatyrs.

SS Colony:
    Expanded Fleet to 20 ships putting it third after GenX Research Colony's forces and VGG Colonial forces in number and no.1 in cost overall.

Internal News:
    Grand Master Bogdan will be leaving to Rome for 4-7 days.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm mainly impressed that you managed to fit 68 ships in 2bil credits.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News: (Do not expect any more news for 4 days after this)

Signed an alliance with Empire of Britannia.
    Further 250million credits given to OOB Academy.

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Latest news:
    Started doing signatures for our members, and for propaganda purposes
    Mine is already done: