The Order of Bogatyrs

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If someone gets caught in the inhib on NFD they're just gonna do /destroy_entity...

also why the fuck are you putting one on NFD ._.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Latest News:
    Power Outposts are in development. These outposts are designed to protect and inhibit entry into sectors, thus providing greater civilian security.
    OOB Council has commissioned 2 such outposts to be spawned on SystemHack, 4 on Shattered Skies, 1 on OOB Build Server, 1 on NFD Build Server. These outposts, unlike standard outposts of the Order of Bogatyrs will not have an assigned governor role. Volunteer garrison duties are encouraged however are not mandatory.
    Images will be provided at a later stage of development
    You're either going to disable that build inhibitor straight away or Im going to remove it from the NFD build server.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Over reaction much? If its in spawn then yeah, delete it, but if it's in the ass end of space then no one cares.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Over reaction much? If its in spawn then yeah, delete it, but if it's in the ass end of space then no one cares.
    There is absolutely no reason at all to have an active inhibitor station on a build server where some people doesnt have admin commands. I know it's not much of an annoyance but it's enough to piss some people off, especially on a bad day.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    There is absolutely no reason at all to have an active inhibitor station on a build server where some people doesnt have admin commands. I know it's not much of an annoyance but it's enough to piss some people off, especially on a bad day.
    It's probably just going to be a backup in case they lose the blueprint. If anything though the reason it shouldn't be on the server is the high probability of it being stolen and used by less responsible or punishable groups.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Why are you deploying inhibitor stations on BUILD SERVERS? That just sounds obnoxious and dickish.
    One of the purposes is to inhibit. It's an on-off function. Obviously it was not intended to be used an inhibitor since we face no threat, or at least we shouldn't face any threat, on the build server.
    If someone gets caught in the inhib on NFD they're just gonna do /destroy_entity...

also why the fuck are you putting one on NFD ._.
    One of the purposes is to inhibit. It's an on-off function. Obviously it was not intended to be used an inhibitor since we face no threat, or at least we shouldn't face any threat, on the build server.

You're either going to disable that build inhibitor straight away or Im going to remove it from the NFD build server.
    Go ahead, remove the non-existant inhibitor from the unfinished base which has not been spawned. I'm sorry, but logic (unfortunately in this case) prevails and I must unfortunately say: I can't disable something which doesn't (as of yet) exist.

If by some people you mean yourself, I have time, so we can discuss this like gentlemen. However, I must point out that should want to rant or perhaps complain about (as of yet non-existing 'problems'), please do so in a private conversation with me. I'm available at some point everyday and I'll be happy to reply to any questions you might have.
    It's probably just going to be a backup in case they lose the blueprint. If anything though the reason it shouldn't be on the server is the high probability of it being stolen and used by less responsible or punishable groups.
    Finally, someone at least gets one of the main intentions. However you make a good point, I had, until hearing the commentry here, believed that uploading something to NFD build server would not be a problem. You are however right Thadius and I shall aspire to speak with my council on perhaps not spawning it on NFD in the first place.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454366974,1454366882][/DOUBLEPOST]OK. No more discussion on this topic please guys. A faction thread after all. If you have questions send me a conversation message or email me at [email protected]. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Reilly Reese

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    they just need to turn of the inhibitors, simple as that. I know people are going to get annoyed if they run into a station like that which is why Im telling these guys here to disable it.
    I might have sounded a bit harsh, sorry about that.
    Just never mind my previous posts.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3

Go ahead, remove the non-existant inhibitor from the unfinished base which has not been spawned. I'm sorry, but logic (unfortunately in this case) prevails and I must unfortunately say: I can't disable something which doesn't (as of yet) exist.

If by some people you mean yourself, I have time, so we can discuss this like gentlemen. However, I must point out that should want to rant or perhaps complain about (as of yet non-existing 'problems'), please do so in a private conversation with me. I'm available at some point everyday and I'll be happy to reply to any questions you might have.

Finally, someone at least gets one of the main intentions. However you make a good point, I had, until hearing the commentry here, believed that uploading something to NFD build server would not be a problem. You are however right Thadius and I shall aspire to speak with my council on perhaps not spawning it on NFD in the first place.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454366974,1454366882][/DOUBLEPOST]OK. No more discussion on this topic please guys. A faction thread after all. If you have questions send me a conversation message or email me at [email protected]. Have a nice day.
    This is why I never applied, nor ever will, apply for build servers, a bunch of problems and no advantage.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    This is why I never applied, nor ever will, apply for NFD build servers, a bunch of problems and no advantage.
    I said I was sorry that I overreacted
    I somehow thought about build inhibitors when I read inhibitor which is why I reacted as I did
    Now let's get off this thread as Bogdan asked us to do

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Started Colonising Islandgamers universe.
    Individuals shall be promoted to 'Server Masters' as main server manager for all out outpost servers. On their respective server, each 'Server Master' answers only to the Grand Master.

Noisi->Order of Bogatyrs Build Server Server Master
    DefMunky->NFD Build Server Server Master
    Servers without a Grand Master atm: Islandgamers universe, SystemHack universe

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Wahlberg promoted to Veteran Builder (P&E)
    Boryakin promoted to Boyar (M&F)
    Mathex319 promoted to Officer (O&I)
    OOB Bank is under construction on Islandgamers universe.
    Not Available Yet
    Infinity Station under construction on Islandgamers universe.
    Matt->Islandgamers Universe Server Master

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Development of Islandgamers Universe Continues
    28 rooms have been made to accommodate current members. Productions are in full flow and mining operations run regularly everyday.

Order of Bogatyrs is stabilizing it's economical base on Islandgamers. Diplomatic stabilization of our position will soon follow.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Signed an alliance with 'The Great Melon Empire'.

Securing more resources on IslandGamers server. No recruitment packages available from faction vault as yet. For now, all recruits will get a custom package from Bogdan or Markonius. Value off said package will equal standard package so no worries.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Technical details have caused IslandGamers to have to revert to older save. That doesn't mean we shall give up!
    We shall live on on this server. It is the unanimous decision of the council that the server will not be abandoned. We still have hope for this universe.

Signed LlamaWithAHat.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:

Horribly cropped picture, nevertheless....
    Apartments have been improved on the Bogatyr Infinity Station and will continue to be improved to make quarters as comfortable as possible.

Bogatyr Vault now has a store of 4 billion credits for emergencies. From now on during all periods of surplus or great profit, users are advised to transfer a part of their money to the Vault's account. For details contact Bogdan, Markonius, Matt or Kudosil.

Noisi the successful head of infrastructure is taking a break from his starmade career. He will most likely not be present at all with only a small chance of rare activity for the next 3 months. This means that there is a possibility that another member will be promoted to 'Head of Infrastructure' for this period of time.

After having undergone a serious economic reform production is once again breaking the record in the Islandgames universe.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News 2:
    Following the unfortunate collapse of The Great Melon Empire, the surviving members have been ingrained into the Order of Bogatyrs.
    Welcome to the new members from the GME!

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    The Base is coming along nicely with large developments of facilities and docking areas underway.

As seen above the Bogatyr Infinity Station V5 has enough quarters for 56 members to live in comfortably while also having docking space for large vessels such as the Singularity Lord Mk1.

The Order of Bogatyrs is top of the charts by quantity in the IslandGames universe.
    Recruited Herock
    Recruited Deathga

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    Markonius promoted to lead faction representative on SS. Markonius->Shattered Skies Server Master
    The Order of Bogatyrs Stellar Bibliotheca has been updated and will continue to be updated now that administration is back on the job.

1 OOB Military Outpost First Edition has been spawned on SH (SystemHack)
    1 OOB Military Outpost First Edition has been spawned on SS (Shattered Skies)
    1 OOB Military Outpost First Edition has been spawned on IG (IslandGames)

OOB Military Outpost Second Edition is in testing stage.
    10 light vessels were sent to attack. 4 light raiders 4 light bombers and 2 milk trucks. Within 30 seconds 8 of the 10 ships were destroyed, however the tactical genius known as 'BOBBY AI' directed the two milk trucks to stand in the tactical weakspot of the base where they were only under fire from one turret.
    Nevertheless after 1 minute all 10 ships were destroyed. The weakness in the outpost is being currently worked on by DefMunky and Bogdan.

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Latest News:
    In-game: Bogatyr Defensive Fortification Tertiary Version is ready! First big server these will be used: IslandGames

Grand Master Bogdan will be unavailable for 4/5 days between 13th-18th. Temporarily in-charge are: Matt, Kudosil and DefMunky.

Last edited: