The mighty Covenant

Reaction score
    Username: PreciseCooler, 20 Male

Joining the Covanent:
    One because UNSC or \"UGSC\" is garbage, 2 I think it would be fun.

Class:
    I\'d prefer to be a shipmaster or Elite Honor Guard. I\'m pretty sure everyone wants to be a shipmaster so I\'d be fine with honorguard but would prefer shipmaster.

Reasoning Behind Class:
    Well I\'ve always liked Rtas \'Vadum and he is a shipmaster in the halo universe. I think being the commander of a ship would be interesting and fun. As far as the honor guard I think it would be cool and interesting. It\'s just always been one of the coolest elite ranks in the entire halo universe for me. I would have no problem being an honor guard.

Ship:
    I\'d prefer a heavy corvette infact I think I\'ll be making myself a ship which most of you SHOULD know if not I\'m disappointed: The Truth and Reconciliation I will be making this ship hopefully. It will take a while but will be fun. :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am building a ship. This may come as no surprise to anyone who saw my Banshee, but this ship is exponentially bigger than any ship I have ever built in the past. The largest ship I have built so far is, in comparison, the size of a fly, and it was a very large ship.

This ship will be called the Shadow of Winter, as Lord Sauron said in the info post. It is a Covenant Supercarrier/ Assault Carrier. If you want, you can look it up on the Halo wiki, or you can wait a couple weeks for me to finish it. It will be almost sector-sized, I believe, if not bigger. It will have numerous smaller fighter ships inside, including Banshees, Seraphs, and possibly some Phantom and Spirit dropships. It will have formidable turret defenses, and hopefully almost impenetrable shields. It will have cannons facing sideways and forwards so that crew members can man auxiliary cannons, as well as tracking torpedos and a lardge downward-facing Salvage Cannon for glassing planets.

I hope to make quick progress on this ship so that I can show it off and use it to crush those puny humans!

For the Covenant!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    [08/20/2013 11:57 PM] Username: Txhusker67, 13 Male

Joining the Covenent:
    I\'m a die hard halo anything fan and I\'d like to help destroy the ugsc

Class:
    I would like to be someone in special operations.

Reasoning Behind Class:
    Special operations is interesting it suits me more so than straight out attacking. I prefer to be sly about things.
    Ship:
    Heavy corvette as it would be interesting and I think I could effectively manage such a large ship with a good crew. Or even a banshee as It’s sometimes good to go solo and help out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Crocodilettes and Crocodiles,

I have presented your faction with three gifts: Space banshee, Seraph, Phantom. Covenant, I thought you were strong! But looks like we\'ll just annihilate you!

Just as a plus, your commander and myself have agreed NOT TO ATTACK HOME BASES thus UGSC Will not attack your home base however any other stations will be attack-able.

Best up your game covies. See you at war.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Our faction rejects your gifts. We are capable of building our own ships, and these \"gifts\" are tainted with the stink of humans. We are indeed strong, and you will see evidence of this. However, most of our strength is on its way. We do not have information as of yet as to where the rest of our fleet is, but you may rest assured that we will be the ones annihilating you when they arrive.

As you may see from scrolling back up through the chat, we already have a very lovely Banshee, and are capable of building the other ships.

Home bases cannot be attacked. That aside, You cannot even find our home base. Not only is it hidden far from the battlefield, but it is mobile. High Charity is not easy to find, and even if you found it, it would dominate you.

That said, you had better up your own game. Our fleet is coming. See you there.

FOR THE COVENANT!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

• Greener

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

• I would like to join the mighty Covenant because I love the covenant in the halo games and I want to crush the UGSC

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

• Shipmaster (Pilot) since a shipmaster is a \'captain\' of a ship in convenant context

Why that class

• Frankly Im not that good at building but I\'m good at piloting since I play a lot of piloting games. I take orders well and I shall be able to patrol alot and play my part in the fleet!

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• Light Corvette as I quite like to have a big ship but still be semi fast! I like to be a hit and roll type ship thats deals damage so I think the light corvette shall serve me well!

A quote I shall use..

\"Your destruction is the will of the gods, and we ... are their instrument.\"

Wort wort wort!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    age/gender/IGN:male,11,ocat12

role:pilot

ship:banshee

reason to join:1elites rule.2should be fun

i would like a cloking device and missles on my banshee.

wort wort wort

note:we can try to make suicide bombers and normal bombers,sir.(i can fly the suicide bombers).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    ocat12, you should read the first post. To join, you are supposed to submit an application.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

Omnipresent, 15, Male

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

The Great Journey awaits those loyal to the Forerunners, and who strike down those who blaspheme against them! (I\'m a Halo junkie, I simply cannot get enough of the game, and really look forward to seeing the great creations in this server)

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

Whatever needs more recruits.

Why that class

I am still fairly new to this game, so just put me where you need me. I would however still ike the occasional combat, but I enjoy building just as much.

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

I would like to fly either a light corvette or a dropship (Spirit or Phantom)

WORT! WORT! WORT!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am still working on the Shadow of Winter.

That said, I will begin work on a few other ships, because I know the SW will take a very long time to build properly, and I want my fellow Sangheili to see some progress in the area of ship-building.

I will take suggestions for any ships, but I will start out with the basics.

I already have a Banshee, as you can see from the posts above, but I will begin work on a number of other ships: the Seraph, the Spirit, and possibly the Phantom. The ships I build will be medium-size ships, not capital ships, as I am already working on the flagship Shadow of Winter.

I hope to have some progress to show soon!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    user name/ age /gender:

PlaZmaButter, 14, male

Why would you like to join the covenant:

Because those darn UGSC guys are too organized. They need to be taught something about real war.

what class would you like to be:

If you would like ground troops, that\'d be a good job for me. Otherwise I can fly fighters

what ship would you like to fly:

A banshee, if I\'m not a ground unit.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You know, the Covenant is supposed to be organized too...

Ground troops don\'t work very well yet. You\'ll probably be flying a fighter. I am building a reasonable facsimile of the Seraph (Reach-Era), so maybe you can fly that. I\'m also working on a Space Banshee and a Spirit dropship. There are a lot of ships on the server already.

ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just wondering, when I get in, how do I get the IP address? Do you guys just message it to me?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, they do. I guess, since I\'m on, I\'ll PM it to you. I\'m pretty sure that we need all the people we can get, so I have no doubt they would accept you.

Reaction score
    Just wondering did I get approved to join I did apply a while ago and recieved no message with the ip.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    aplication

username/age/gender

macaravon 15 male

Why would you like to join the covenant:

My friend joined it and he sais its epic I would like to play with him on this epic server.

what class would you like to be:

No real preference

what ship would you like to fly:

Again no preference