The mighty Covenant

Reaction score
    No you don\'t have to, it\'s basically more about which side you join

Reaction score
    And sir, with all the respect but i have been very active the last few days i joined and never saw you on the server why is that if i may ask?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if you are talking to me 1 my familys internet is crap right now 2 i am not at my house 3 i am using a laptop not the greatest thing to use but yeah i will try to get on

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    user name/ age /gender:

Bugzee, 18, male

Why would you like to join the covenant:

Love halo and looking for a good faction

what class would you like to be:

No real preference

what ship would you like to fly:

Again no preference

Reaction score
    Sorry thrawn, i wasn\'t talking to you, i was talking to fleet commander Sauron

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Application:

-Biostrakk110, 13, male

-Was looking for a Halo-based faction, didn\'t fit requirements of U.G.S.C., and I also like the covenant.

-Pilot and part-time builder

-Love fighting ships and like to build ships.

-Would prefer a corvette or a fighter, but won\'t mind something else

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so i can begin my cabin boy duties? also i am what you would say a compitent builder.

cabin boy out :)

Reaction score
    Hello Halo fans! I just finished my scale CRS-Class Light Cruiser, here\'s the forum link, (includes download on page)

http://star-made.org/content/complete-halo-crs-class-light-cruisercov

aaand a picture! Of it glassing a planet!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry guys i have been offline for awhile a few internet problems and stuff i will try and be online but i might not be able to be on all the time because of my wifi

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Commander Sauron.

I believe it is better to \"Edit\" your first post of the Faction to make it more clear to new users what is going on via the covenant, although I know you will all be crushed, nice ship!

-¤Com.Lava of the U.G.S.C

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I hope I\'m not too late to the party I love the halo games and have always prefered covenent over unsc in every thing so I hope I can join. If I get accepted i would prefer to be a dropship/fighter pilot I don\'t care between those two. and i am a ok builder i will fill the role if i have to but i prefer not to.

ign screeeopia age 15 gender male reason above prefered rank stealth sangheili for i like to be stealthy and the 1 thing i never forget for my ships a cloaker.

Reaction score
    Sir, when will there be an exercise of the army or a bootcamp? I think it has been too silent now we have to do something and train our forces for the morale and to show the U.G.S.C we are fully operational and on the move!

Reaction score
    I\'m glad to see new recruits deathking, and moultonlava, you should watch you\'re words because as soon as we are ready we will strike, and when we strike it will be hard and right in the core of you\'re little U.G.S.C!

Reaction score
    Deathking, don\'t worry, when Sauron gets the chance he will probably accept you, and sauron, maybe it\'s a good idea to have a second in command here in the covenant while you keep having those internet problems?

Reaction score
    And btw, would it be a good idea to let everyone that has a microphone communicate with each other while playing through skype? You don\'t have to waste time on the typing anymore and can react faster.