The mighty Covenant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m already on the server but i thought i should fill out an application anyway so i know what I should be doing.
    IGN: PhantomKing Age: 15 Gender: Male
    Reason: I like the halo games and would love to see some massive battles with lasers, explosions and all that jazz.
    Preferred Rank: Sangheili - Special Operations Commander because I think that would mean me and a select few making devastating stealth attacks on the UGSC which sounds badass.
    Preferred Ship: Heavy Corvette

Reaction score
    My fellow covenant friends, i have sad news to report to you. Now on 9:10 i have logged in on the server and spawned at the covenant station. What i saw i hope to never see again. Multiple of our ships were damaged including our brand new ship and other ships. I think this must have been a griefer and am sad that i have to tell this to you.

Reaction score
    The damaged ships are:

-Shadow_of_Twilight

-Shadow_of_Winter

-Phantom

So far i see there\'s an UGSC repair drone 500 m away and there\'s a small damaged ship here too.

Reaction score
    covy\'s step your game up you gonna be squashed to smiterins .. this is what will await you on the battlefield

http://s24.postimg.org/ze6bnshbp/starmade_screenshot_0053.png

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

• teeoss I\'m 13 years old i am Stealth Sangheili (male)

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

• I followd halo for years (my neighbors educated me with it when i was younger) and The Covanent always spoke out to me whilst the weak humans if you look at halo 1, 2, 3, 4, ODST and Reach they are SO WEAK!

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

• Shipmaster/Pilot

Why that class

• I would love to fly my own stealth ship to ambush those little creatures.

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• seraph becouse i love stealth and it looks most stealthy of all :) but if i have to banshee/dropship (but with stealth ;) )

What kind of specieman?

• Stealth Sangheili

Reaction score
    Teeoss, it\'s good to see people who want to join us! But i\'m not able to accept your application, you should wait until our leader Sauron comes online. Until then and keep training!

Reaction score
    Application:

-Blaa, 17, Male

-I am a huge Halo Universe fan and I would like to help destroy those pesky vermin

-I would like to be a builder

-I like to build magnificently large ships and the Covenant building style is very cool.

-I really have no preference as long as I have time to build large ships for players to use.

Reaction score
    I will give my services but I would like to be secret. I will give designs for ships to help in the fight against the humans other than that you will get nothing from me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What does the drop ship look like and what does it have as far as shields,weapons,stuff like that

Reaction score
    I do not know, i am truly sorry. And Sauron, all these new recruits... I just want to say 1 thing: just get back as soon as possible, we need a leader.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am ElvenSong117. I am a 16-year-old male Sangheili.

So far, my entire clan has server the Covenant faithfully, and I would hate to break tradition. Aside from that, I have many valuable skills that are better put to use serving the Covenant in its quest for the Great Journey, and I am fairly good at both building and flying awesome ships.

I am comfortable being any class, Pilot, Shipmaster, or Builder, as my skills suit all areas. I am good at thinking of designs for ships and building them, as well as building ships based on pre-created designs. I am also good at flying, although i find large ships cumbersome and small ships too vulnerable. I do enjoy flying a good Banshee once in a while. I am also fairly good at command, as I know my way around the basics and advanced areas of starflight and can instruct others in them.

?I would be honored to fly any ship in your navy, although i would prefer a well-built Seraph or Light Corvette over a dropship any day. Anything with its own armaments and decent shielding is good, and I would gladly fly High Charity or other major capital ships if so assigned.

I, ElvenSong117, look forward to a future under your command, O High Councilor Sauron.

For the Covenant!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am also appalled at what those human primitives have done to our once-great society, and long for a chance to avenge our Prophets and fight the humans in the name of the Forerunners. Once again,

For the Covenant!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    This is a Banshee I have made. It took about an hour to build, and is farily close to the actual thing, both in terms of armament and appearance.

Reaction score
    That looks really nice! And elven, i\'ll send you a message and please read it. It is very important.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

• Soulbg 18 Male

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

• Killing aliens is overrated. I`m here for human blood.

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

• ShipMaster (if possible Pilot and builder too)

Why that class

• Because I love huge spaceships. The bigger the better. (but I like to help out in any way possible and will gladly pilot the Banshee or Dropship or help out with building new ships for the fleet)

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• Heavy Corvette(as stated above give me a ship and I will pilot it if needed)