The mighty Covenant

Reaction score
    hello there mighty covenant, it seems we share your motives against the UGSC and would be willing to help you if ever you need assistance

we are the strogg

\"adapt,evolve,upgrade\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I dont know about an entirely new faction joining but all your members who are willing to fight against the UGSC may join The Might Covenant in the server less confusion about factions and all

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am sorry but i crashed and now cant join i will have to get shadow wolf who owns it to fix the server

Reaction score
    UserName age and gender

Darchangel, 15 and male

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

I am looking for a faction to fight epic battles and have lots and lots of fun!

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

Pilot

Why that class

I want to go kill enemy\'s in name of my faction and make us the strongest faction EVAAAAAAH!

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

Idk :p my own :p well HeavyCorvette seems kinda fine :p

Reaction score
    UserName age and gender

• My username is SkippyDaPlaya. I am 13 years old and i am male

• I would like to join the mighty covenant because the faction is awesome and i have been looking for a faction to join for a long time, this one is perfect :D.

• i would like to be a pilot.

Why that class

• because i am best at flying and i shoot accuratatly, i can even fly huge ships that have few thrusters easily/

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• I would like to fly a dropship because i am an experienced flyer, and i am especially good at flying large ships

Reaction score
    UserName age and gender

• My username is SkippyDaPlaya. I am 13 years old and i am male

• I would like to join the mighty covenant because the faction is awesome and i have been looking for a faction to join for a long time, this one is perfect :D.

• i would like to be a pilot.

Why that class

• because i am best at flying and i shoot accuratatly, i can even fly huge ships that have few thrusters easily/

• I would like to fly a dropship because i am an experienced flyer, and i am especially good at flying large ships

Reaction score
    Don\'t worry guys, you will probably be accepted, i\'ll get Sauron to take a look somepoint today

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    user name,age and gender

my username is admiral_thrawn i am 14 male

why would i like to join the mighty covanent

i love halo and the covanent and i would like to join a active faction

what class would you like to be shipmaster/pilot/builder

i would like to be a shipmaster

why that class

i am a rts fan and i am excelent and commanding a fleet/navy

what ship would you like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

i would like to pilot a heavy corvette

admiral_thrawn *transmission end

translation for elites wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort wort

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    since im just a cabin boy i shouldnt have to fill out a application, cause we are a dime a dozen and are easily replaced. IE- thats why i would be best in a rinky dink light fighter so i wouldnt be a drain on thr factions econmoy. all i need is your ip :) please and thank you

Yours Truly- Pineapple (cabin boy 1st class)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    how about i get to be captain like uglug in lord of the rings, was that the uruk-hai leader? or maybe the witch king! or just gollum ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    no i want to be tom bombadil he wasnt even mentioned in the movies. i thought he and his rain god wife were great characters, they should have put them in. but oh well.

p.s. sorry for spamming im probably not getting that promotion any more right :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We are pleased to announce that all applicants have been accepted. pineapple you may be a cabin boy on one of the other guys ships you might get a promotion if you fill out an application.

One more thing we need builders now we have alot of pilots but no builders we need more.

Reaction score
    My lord/sir, maybe you can order our pilots to build some things in their spare time until we have some more builders? I have been working on covenant turrets and a seraph the last days, maybe the other pilots can do that too?