The mighty Covenant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    -UserName age and gender-

Dr.Hexapuss - 14 - Male

-Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant-

THE GREAT JOURNY!!! Also, lots of free time, and enjoy the Human-Covenant war. Lots of back story =)

-What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder-

Pilot Or Builder (Ship repairs?)

-Why that class-

Very good pilot for attack runs, bombings, and a great engineer.

-What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship-

Seraph OR dropship (phantom)

Wort wort wort. wort? WORT!!!?!!?!

-Dr.Hexapuss-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You\'re all accepted, Ralf, spaceghost117, and Dr.Hexapuss.

I\'ll send you the server IP soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    also only had game couple of weeks so may need a couple of lessons on stuff but have picked up most of the ropes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

• CdtCrack 15 M(english)

Why you would like to join The Mighty Covenant

• Looks awesome and want to kill some human scum

What class you would like to be ShipMaster/Pilot/builder

• pilot

Why that class

• im bad at building and good at flying

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• banshee or seraraph
    • peronal note not sure if my other application went through so yeah better to be safe then sorry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    UserName age and gender

• Dave, 16

• Because i love halo and wanted to find a fan-fiction server and i know most halo lore

• Pilot

Why that class

• Because i prefer taking orders than giving orders

What ship you would like to fly Seraph/HeavyCorvette/LightCorvette/banshee/dropship

• Seraph

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    For the server please send me a message :) I can update it but it should be updated now.

-Com.Lava of the U.G.S.C

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It might be a little soon to announce this, but here it goes.

I am making a new forum soon. I hope to make it more organized, and I hope to have a better-organized command structure to explain to recruits (and other members). It will be called the Covenant Empire, and I hope that Lord Sauron will be on sometime in the next few months so I can verify things with him. However, since Sauron hasn\'t been on in a few months, our once-great faction has fallen into disarray, and I hope to fix that at least in part.

The server is the same, and our enemy, the UGSC, is the same, but hopefully this can revitalize our empire. If you have placed an application on this forum, it is accepted, but please post on the new forum at least once so I can update the list with everyone\'s status as to activity. Also, some people who have posted on this forum are not in the Covenant, having defected to the UGSC (Krosulhah and Biostrakk110, not to mention MoultonLava, the leader of the UGSC).

I believe I have the authorization to do this. If I do not, I will suggest it to Darchangel, who will hopefully organize something similar. Hopefully, everything will work out, and we can be a great empire once more.

For the Covenant!

-ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    UserName: Dimitriedd,on November 9,im turning 14(Currently 13), Gender: M

I would like to help you on your conquest to rule space(Destroy U.G.S.C).

I would like to be a Pilot/builder

I like to build but im not the best but im ok, I really want to be a pilot

I would like to fly a Seraph/LightCorvette/banshee

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    UserName age and gender

• IGN AAlexandrosTGreat 13 male

• Because i love building halo ships and i have always loved the series :D But honestly the Cov\'s ships look alot cooler :D

• Builder

Why that class

• Because i prefer building ships Over flying them tho i would like to work with people who do fly ships so i can see how well they preform in combat

• HeavyCovette

Reaction score
    I think it\'s clear, Elven, i have no ambitions to be a leader. And you have shown yourself a true leader for the moment. So i would suggest to make you the superior leader of the covenant. If Sauron ever returns he better show why he should still be leader.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I guess Gentlemen a new forum is apon us. Good luck to you all, even if we hate eachother...on a mutual standard I wish you the best. Please send me a PM of the new forums page as I\'ll update the UGSC.

Thank you,

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I\'ve made a new forum. The link is here: http://star-made.org/content/covenant-empire

To all existing members: Please create a new application based on the standard in the new forum. There is some additional info, and I am making a list of our members. Any other information will be given in the new forum. If you post on this forum, I will still respond, but I request that you direct all traffic to the new forum, the Covenant Empire.

--ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    UserName age and gender

• AAlexandrosTGreat 13 male

• Because honestly They are better in everysingle aspect 1:There ships are Massivly More styled than the UNSC. Also I have always been a fan of halo univers

• Builder

Why that class

• Because i have always loved Building ships altho i would probobly Work very closing with ship flyers Because if i build a ship and it sucks How will i know of course i will think its the best ship ever but Flight filots might think differantly

• HeavyCorvette

Also please note that we prefer english and please be over 10 years of age thank you Your welcome

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I want to invite you to the Brotherhood. We are a new alliance of Factions meant to promote each other and destroy enemies. We would be honored if you joined! I will await your response and I hope you will become a Brother.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    This forum of the covenant is no longer active Look for the Covenant Empire for a formal application. I\'m you\'re enemy.

-Com.Lava of the UGSC

Reaction score
    UserName age and gender

• Lewshizz Male 17

• I grew up with halo since I was around 4 or 5. I always fantasized being a covenant (or UNSC because I am technically OOC human.) crewmember. I came across this article and my heart skipped a beat.

• Pilot or Shipmaster

Why that class

• I can technically build, however my organic/curvy skills are terrible. Hell I needed commands in minecraft to make my cylinders, and covenant everything is curvy. I make a decent fighter pilot, or in other cases I make a good fleet admiral.

• I can go with a Seraph, dropship, and Light Corvette. Dropship pilot for ground invasions. I find no use in glassing a perfectly commandeerable planet unless it is depleted of what we need. Seraph fighter in fighter on fighter combat. And finally a Light Corvette if we are battling a station or mining station.

Also please note that we prefer english and please be over 10 years of age thank you

I know much more than the rudimentary vocabulary.