The mighty Covenant

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Dispite the unfortunate circumstances our host\'s computer blue screened, IP\'s will be sent after application acceptance also server will be up soon due to it will be run on a proper host. Thus a new server IP will be sent to all leaders of each faction to disperse to all members.

Thanks,

-Com.Lava of the U.G.S.C and Server staff.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have finished a new ship, the Covenant Seraph, or the Type 31 Exo-Atmospheric Multi-Role Fighter. It has all-around good stats: good shields, good weapons, good speed, and good power economy. It should decently hold its own in a firefight.

And one more:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I may not be your leader but the faction but it wouldnt be around if I didn\'t start the UGSC in which case, Via Forum acception of recruits, Darchangel and ElvenSong117 will be allowed to accept recruits. They will be sent the IP as soon as the server is back. Sorry for intruding on your forum. Just thought I\'d explain what is happening. Don\'t let greifer\'s aboard. Have some standard!

-Com.Lava of the U.G.S.C

CCV

Reaction score
    CCV,I would love to join I have already built a 1 to4 scale replica of a assault carrier and am outfitting it with weapons I would love to be a bider but I would also appreciate jar it if if I could some how be a Biulder and a ship master

CCV

Reaction score
    CCV/ Male / 15 in 9 months / Ship Master or

To have fun and share some of my halo themed ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So you mean you are 14. XD

The Assault carrier sounds cool. We need more designs of them, so...

You should be able to be both ranks. Also, I\'m fairly sure that we accept you. We need more recruits desperately, as the UGSC has a fighting force at least 3 times larger than we do. Hope to see you in the server, once it\'s back up!

ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    user name/ age /gender:

macaravon, 15, male

Why would you like to join the covenant:

My friend joined this faction and said it was epic. I\'d love to help him and his pals to destroy their enemies.

what class would you like to be:

No real preference

what ship would you like to fly:

Again no preferenc

Reaction score
    I accept all your applications, welcome to the covenant and i will send you messages with the server IP

Greetings Darchangel

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    MoultonLava is going to send us the server IP as soon as possible, Darchangel. At the moment, the server has been down, and Shadow_Wolf is renting a server. He said he would PM us with the IP as soon as he had it. Hopefully that\'s soon...

ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Our estimation of the server being fully back and operational is on the 31st. I will sent you a PM with the IP then you may send it to your fellow followers of false prophecy. This is also a change to say that the server is wiped clean, brand new. I suggest getting a planet to live on for a start.

-Com.Lava of the U.G.S.C

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    will those of us who posted applications the same day that sauron left have to post new applications because ive had to do that with a different game where the circumstances were similar

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    No, anyone who has posted an application is accepted already, as far as I know, even those who posted the day Sauron left. The server IP is different now, so we (Darchangel, Sauron, and I) will be sending all of you the server IP soon. We will probably need a list soon, and we will attempt to set up some structure in the future.

In any case, the Covenant needs all the loyal Sangheili it can get. See you on the server soon!

-ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I\'ve made a list of everyone who has posted on this forum (aside from UGSC members). I\'m not sure about those who never filled out applications, but I\'ll PM the server IP to everyone on the list (aside from those who already have it, like Darchangel and me). We now have a grand total of 24 Sangheili, including leaders and Lord_Sauron. If you didn\'t post on this forum, I didn\'t count you.

Hope to see you all on the server soon!

-ElvenSong117, High Builder of the Covenant

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ralf age 22 male

Cause I really want to glass a planet

I\'ll be a Ranger/builder

I like to build things I fine it relaxing and cause ranger sounds awesome

As far as what ship Id like to fly I prefer medium sized ships no other real preference as long as its not to big or small.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Spaceghost0117 age 14 male

I want to help the covenant win the war against they u.g.s.c

I\'d like to be a builder or pilot

I\'d like to fly dropships or fighters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry about last night.
    My game crashed and then I got a very strange problem saying that I have been disconnected from the server.

\"ActualException: EOFException\"