The League of Australian Shitposters

G

GDPR 302420

If I stop drinking shitty beer, will I be accepted?
    I have consulted with the Vegemite gods.

In order to redeem yourself you must cease drinking Fosters and you must change your name to "CuntyMcCuntface"

The Vegemite Gods have spoken.

G

GDPR 302420

View attachment 47114
    You see, I had my name changed
    I will consult with the Vegemite gods to see if you have redeemed yourself.
    [doublepost=1515116135,1515115372][/doublepost]
    League of Australian Shitposters News Updoot

We are on a roll

The League of Australian Shitposters R&D team have developed a new vessel for use in the Australian Shitpost Squad (ASS)

Presenting the Vindicator-class Cruiser

The Vindicator was the result of an R&D initiative spearheaded by Calhoun and RedAlert_007 to expand the LAS fleet into larger ship sizes.

The Vindicator is currently in its testing phase and once testing and final optimisations are completed, the Vindicator will join other ships in the LAS fleet.

The Vindicator marks the first vessel to be constructed specifically for LAS by LAS, where previous fleet vessels had been foreign imports mostly from Vigilance Star Fleet.

Current stats and armaments classified at the time of writing.​

Non

Reaction score
    The League of Australian Shitposters R&D team have developed a new vessel for use in the Australian Shitpost Squad (ASS)

Presenting the Vindicator-class Cruiser

The Vindicator was the result of an R&D initiative spearheaded by Calhoun and RedAlert_007 to expand the LAS fleet into larger ship sizes.

The Vindicator is currently in its testing phase and once testing and final optimisations are completed, the Vindicator will join other ships in the LAS fleet.

The Vindicator marks the first vessel to be constructed specifically for LAS by LAS, where previous fleet vessels had been foreign imports mostly from Vigilance Star Fleet.

Current stats and armaments classified at the time of writing.
    Fight me.