The League of Australian Shitposters

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Every day, dozens of people are diagnosed with a rare mental disorder known as "JinM syndrome"
    JinM syndrome is a rare but debilitating mental disorder that affects suffers ability to not be a complete tard on internet forums, with sufferers often experiencing a significant drop in IQ and permanently damaged social skills.
    Unfortunately, this rare mental disorder has no cure...

But together, we can change this. With a small donation to League of Australian Shitposters Medical Research Foundation we can find a cure for the endless suffering inflicted by JinM syndrome. Help us create a better and smarter world, donate today.
    I would like to contribute to this cure with donger bills

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Reaction score
    Hello hello.
    Why should you keep on flaming me in your own thread as mentally challenged Red? I don't know but maybe you write insults because you do care if you get negative stuff into your thread posted. (y) (Just like an unneccessary declaration of grief-war in my inactive one man faction thread, right??? xoxo )

Oh boi. Or it's because you care about me. But we allready knew it, didn't we? :catdone:

Anyway I wanted to share some new stuff with you guys. As you need all the help you can get, I try to cheer you up this time. An enemy that lost his his morale even before the battle begun is nothing anyone wants to fight.

Btw. for the cure: I take the money glady for my cure, can I send you guys my paypal account?

Last edited:

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Hello hello.
    Why should you keep on flaming me in your own thread as mentally challenged Red? I don't know but maybe you write insults because you do care if you get negative stuff into your thread posted. (y) (Just like an unneccessary declaration of grief-war in my inactive one man faction thread, right??? xoxo )

Oh boi. Or it's because you care about me. But we allready knew it, didn't we? :catdone:

Anyway I wanted to share some new stuff with you guys. As you need all the help you can get, I try to cheer you up this time. An enemy that lost his his morale even before the battle begun is nothing anyone wants to fight.

Btw. for the cure: I take the money glady for my cure, can I send you guys my paypal account?
    You pretend to be a fighter, but you and I both know you're nothing but lip - weak. I would gladly put an end to you and your kind, and dance on what's left.

Reactions: ObiShawnKenobi
    Reaction score
    You pretend to be a fighter, but you and I both know you're nothing but lip - weak. I would gladly put an end to you and your kind, and dance on what's left.
    It's one single person versus a group of greater than five. So I would say no matter if I am a good fighter or not, you guys combined are worth less than me when it comes to attitude. =)

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    It's one single person versus a group of greater than five. So I would say no matter if I am a good fighter or not, you guys combined are worth less than me when it comes to attitude. =)
    You think you're worth anything more than me? Pathetic. You are worth no more than the pitiful words you spout, let alone your attitude, which doesn't equate to much. I, alone, would crush you like the arrogant wretch you are, and relish every moment - I've no need for a group.

Reaction score
    Hostility I
    You think you're worth anything more than me? Pathetic. You are worth no more than the pitiful words you spout, let alone your attitude, which doesn't equate to much. I, alone, would crush you like the arrogant wretch you are, and relish every moment - I've no need for a group.
    You are not getting it do you? Redalert said, here the quote:
    My reasons are simple: You have over the past few weeks sought to demonise those who PvP, like Dr Whammy and Eddy have before you.
    PvPers are not "toxic" and do not seek to make the game unenjoyable for everyone all the time, that is reserved for those who deserve it. This is not what you want the community to believe.
    {JinM(rephrased): "What kind of pvp or what shipsize would you like to fight against me?"}
    I dont think you understand the situation you have brought upon yourself.
    This means "we try to grief you and use every mechanic possible" (including bugs or sector lagging and what do I know) to me. So we will have no pvp at all until the League of Shitposters takes back this declaration of grief-war and rewords it into a normal "common sense war" pvp-declaration.

If you are distancing yourself from their ways of an "make it unenjoyable by all means possible" war, you could even get the opportunity to prove your worth against me.

Last edited:

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    You are not getting it do you? Redalert said, here the quote:

This means "we try to grief you and use every mechanic possible" (including bugs or sector lagging and what do I know) to me. So we will have no pvp at all until the League of Shitposters takes back this declaration of grief-war and rewords it into a normal "common sense war" pvp-declaration.

If you are distancing yourself from their ways of an "make it unenjoyable by all means possible" war, you could even get the opportunity to prove your worth against me.
    You misunderstand. Not just RedAlert's quote, but me. RedAlert has not once implied he wants to exploit or glitch you into submission, though what he says, and what any of the League says, is irrelevant anyway. I am not with the League. I am with the Union of Intergalactic States, and I speak on behalf of all of them when I say I will have you under my boot, squirming for my mercy like the pitiful coward you are. And unlike what you think the League will do unto you, I, like the Union, will do it fairly.

Don't worry. You won't feel a thing.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    jin we're going to forcefully insert ourselves into your starmade experience and you aren't going to like it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Dude just stop. You already lost when they declared war on you.

Now youre just getting roasted from the flames.

Just make sure your white flag of surrender doesnt catch on fire too.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just like an unneccessary declaration of grief-war in my inactive one man faction thread, right???
    Its more of a symbolic thing
    So I would say no matter if I am a good fighter or not, you guys combined are worth less than me when it comes to attitude.
    I've been a lot more collected and not salty than you, and I'm on the PvP side
    This means "we try to grief you and use every mechanic possible" (including bugs or sector lagging and what do I know) to me
    Sector lagging is a side effect of big ships, and isn't purposeful.

Reaction score
    Now youre just getting roasted from the flames.
    Nice that you finally admit it: You people flame me. You think you guys are better than me. But you are not. You are using the exact same methods and even worse, that you deemed so bad on me. The thing is not everyone is kneeling to such methods.

Maybe try to talk peacfull and nice, maybe first via pm regarding problems against my forum behaviours, when you want that there exists a good attitude for Starmade-pvpers???

As long as you keep on flaming me guys, and don't take back your declaration of grief-war, you only proove that demonizing pvpers in Starmade is justified.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Nice that you finally admit it: You people flame me. You think you guys are better than me. But you are not. You are using the exact same methods and even worse, that you deemed so bad on me. The thing is not everyone is kneeling to such methods.

Maybe try to talk peacfull and nice, maybe first via pm regarding problems against my forum behaviours, when you want that there exists a good attitude for Starmade-pvpers???

As long as you keep on flaming me guys, and don't take back your declaration of grief-war, you only proove that demonizing pvpers in Starmade is justified.
    You made the spark and dumped a shitton of gasoline on it. You should expect the flames.

Reaction score
    You made the spark and dumped a shitton of gasoline on it. You should expect the flames.
    This is a "no he started it first" argument.

I can also say that a declaration of war is the spark. They say me having a bad behaviour towards pvpers in the forums was the spark. I say their behaviour against pro-power arguers and moderators was the spark of my behaviour.

It doesn't matter who started it, as it started months ago.

Right now it only matters how we keep on treating each other for the future.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is a "no he started it first" argument.

I can also say that a declaration of war is the spark. They say me having a bad behaviour towards pvpers in the forums was the spark. I say their behaviour against pro-power arguers and moderators was the spark of my behaviour.

It doesn't matter who started it, as it started months ago.

Right now it only matters how we keep on treating each other for the future.
    Firstly, you started the spark by saying shit about the PvPers.

Second, how many gallons of fuel do you got? Im surprised you got this much.

G

GDPR 302420

Shh, guys let JinM think he is winning guys, hes gotta fuel is ego somehow :DDD

Real talk tho, I wonder how long until JinM realises that he isnt going to win a shitpost war with the Union of Intergalactic Shitposters and a faction based on the country that shitposts better than the rest of the world combined. :DDDD