The League of Australian Shitposters

G

GDPR 302420

League of Australian Shitposters News Updoot

We did a thing, again

The Vindicator-class saw its first actual combat yesterday, two fights against Non.

First round was a loss, second round was a win.

G

GDPR 302420

Calhoun killed hamma1 of Trident Industries on FreaksRUs

Also we have a new base on FRU.

We put the bar on a box next to shipyard, just needs more middle fingers.​

Reactions: Jake_Lancia
    G

GDPR 302420

9th Strike Force enters war against "InfernalDeathSquad o_X"

Not 30 minutes ago, InfernalEdgelordSquad member DoctorDoom dropped a large 650k mass vessel one sector away from spawn, challenging people to get past his "defences" and capture it.

Calhoun of the 9th Strike Force scrambled to the sector, several other players were also present and were attacked and defeated by Calhoun in his 3k mass Verdict-class Gunship.

Calhoun had found the ship had logic activated pulses, which Calhoun was able to disable by drilling into the main hull of the ship and disabling the logic clock, the faction module was located under the core and the ship was captured.

DoctorDoom, obviously not expecting his "defences" to fail was giving off salt readings at 14, the vessel was captured and commandeered by Calhoun which found that the logic drive was not working. Just as Calhoun attempted to fix it a Trinova "TTS Kulshan" at 221k mass commanded by FlyingDebris attacked!

FD was firing on Calhoun from near the spawn sector, so Calhoun shitposted his way to victory(?) by hauling ass into the spawn sector.

Some time later, FlyingDebris, MachineCulture, Calhoun and Jake_Lancia were all in discord shitposting about the event, a ceasefire was established where Calhoun originally intended to share the resources contained within vessel (as 9th Strike Force only needed certain parts of the ship) and the exchange was about to take place when FlyingDebris changed his mind and didnt want it anymore.

He had found something better, a TTS Everest class made by FlyingDebris and was downloaded from Community Content and being used by a serversider which he stole it from.

FlyingDebris and Calhoun proceeded to shitpost in chat as DoctorDoom attempted to make his way back to his homebase because he failed to set his undeathinator only to be killed by FlyingDebris, who was waiting at the InfernalEdgelordSquad homebase.

After sometime, DoctorDoom became extremely salty, with salt readings at 432.

Overall, 9th Strike Force has gained 650k mass of blocks and harvested a lot of salt.

The 650k mass vessel that was stolen from DoctorDoom, picture taken by MachineCulture who arrived after some time to assist with the drilling.

FlyingDebris pew pew-ing the stolen vessel

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4

9th Strike Force enters war against "InfernalDeathSquad o_X"

Not 30 minutes ago, InfernalEdgelordSquad member DoctorDoom dropped a large 650k mass vessel one sector away from spawn, challenging people to get past his "defences" and capture it.

Calhoun of the 9th Strike Force scrambled to the sector, several other players were also present and were attacked and defeated by Calhoun in his 3k mass Verdict-class Gunship.

Calhoun had found the ship had logic activated pulses, which Calhoun was able to disable by drilling into the main hull of the ship and disabling the logic clock, the faction module was located under the core and the ship was captured.

DoctorDoom, obviously not expecting his "defences" to fail was giving of salt readings at 14, the miner was captured and commandeered by Calhoun which found that the logic drive was not working. Just as Calhoun attempted to fix it a Trinova "TTS Kulshan" at 221k mass commanded by FlyingDebris

FD was firing on Calhoun from near the spawn sector, so Calhoun shitposted his way to victory(?) by hauling ass into the spawn sector.

Some time later, FlyingDebris, MachineCulture, Calhoun and Jake_Lancia were all in discord shitposting about the event, a ceasefire was established where Calhoun originally intended to share the resources contained within vessel (as 9th Strike Force only needed certain parts of the ship) and the exchange was about to take place when FlyingDebris changed his mind and didnt want it anymore.

He had found something better, a TTS Everest class downloaded from Community Content and being used by a serversider which he stole.

FlyingDebris and Calhoun proceeded to shitpost in chat as DoctorDoom attempted to make his way back to his homebase because he failed to set his undeathinator only to be killed by FlyingDebris, who was waiting at the InfernalEdgelordSquad homebase.

After sometime, DoctorDoom became extremely salty, with salt readings at 232.

Overall, 9th Strike Force has gained 650k mass of blocks and harvested a lot of salt.

The 650k mass vessel that was stolen from DoctorDoom, picture taken by MachineCulture who arrived after some time to assist with the drilling.

FlyingDebris pew pew-ing the stolen vessel

Quality shitpost lads, pleasure doing business with you.

G

GDPR 302420

MORE SALT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Probably a DoctorDoom alt) Say Hello to a salty alt of a salty GenXNova faction, Cybernetic Samurai. An alt of DoctorDoom who is an alt for someone apart of a GenXNova faction who is still mad over FlyingDebris shooting them two years ago and is also the guy who made this thread WoW! Vaygr Finally Dead! :D apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    MORE SALT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

(Probably a DoctorDoom alt) Say Hello to a salty alt of a salty GenXNova faction, Cybernetic Samurai. An alt of DoctorDoom who is an alt for someone apart of a GenXNova faction who is still mad over FlyingDebris shooting them two years ago and is also the guy who made this thread WoW! Vaygr Finally Dead! :D apparently.

Truly an outstanding shitpost of our time.

G

GDPR 302420

We lost a Vindicator-class to a Trinova 500k "TTS Vancover" piloted by FlyingDebris.

Also in case it hasn't already became known, we have declared war on Space Bear Machines.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I didn't know what to expect so I went maximum e-peen for round one

likely only using hidatsas if I'm engaging vindicators from here out

Reaction score
    Spam/Offtopic I
    Hello fellows.
    I hereby want to inform you that Space Bear Machines recognises your declaration of war.
    As we see that we have a totally underwhelming enemy as our foe, we at least want to give you a little present from time to time. We now start shitposting this or that video, to give you some additonal knowledge about the world. Let's start of with some classy knowledge about the male Anglerfish. You might even recognise yourself. =)

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Hello fellows.
    I hereby want to inform you that Space Bear Machines recognises your declaration of war.
    As we see that we have a totally underwhelming enemy as our foe, we at least want to give you a little present from time to time. We now start shitposting this or that video, to give you some additonal knowledge about the world. Let's start of with some classy knowledge about the male Anglerfish. You might even recognise yourself. =)

I hereby want to inform you that we really don't give a fuck whether you recognise it or not

G

GDPR 302420

Hello fellows.

Actual picture of JinM while making this post.

I hereby want to inform you that we really don't give a fuck whether you recognise it or not

Reaction score
    Hi kids how is it going!!!

Okay, today, as I think that you all never got laid, here something, so you don't have never no chance at all. I think that's unfair, even for unpolite people like you guys are, so here you go.

Actual picture of JinM while making this post.

Actually I just was like "whatever screw you guys", here have some bullshit back.
    [doublepost=1515577087,1515577027][/doublepost]
    Ok so you don't give a fuck but still write back to tell me that you don't give a fuck. You. So smart.

Reactions: aceface

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hi kids how is it going!!!

Okay, today, as I think that you all never got laid, here something, so you don't have never no chance at all. I think that's unfair, even for unpolite people like you guys are, so here you go.

Actually I just was like "whatever screw you guys", here have some bullshit back.
    [doublepost=1515577087,1515577027][/doublepost]
    Ok so you don't give a fuck but still write back to tell me that you don't give a fuck. You. So smart.
    2/10, I've seen better

G

GDPR 302420

Every day, dozens of people are diagnosed with a rare mental disorder known as "JinM syndrome"
    JinM syndrome is a rare but debilitating mental disorder that affects suffers ability to not be a complete tard on internet forums, with sufferers often experiencing a significant drop in IQ and permanently damaged social skills.
    Unfortunately, this rare mental disorder has no cure...

But together, we can change this. With a small donation to League of Australian Shitposters Medical Research Foundation we can find a cure for the endless suffering inflicted by JinM syndrome. Help us create a better and smarter world, donate today.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    Every day, dozens of people are diagnosed with a rare mental disorder known as "JinM syndrome"
    JinM syndrome is a rare but debilitating mental disorder that affects suffers ability to not be a complete marshmallow on internet forums, with sufferers often experiencing a significant drop in IQ and permanently damaged social skills.
    Unfortunately, this rare mental disorder has no cure...

But together, we can change this. With a small donation to League of Australian Shitposters Medical Research Foundation we can find a cure for the endless suffering inflicted by JinM syndrome. Help us create a better and smarter world, donate today.
    DO you accept Dogecoin