Buying armor hardeners: 25 credits
    Selling basic Hull: 100,000 credits
    :D

I remember those days. It doesn't have to be posted like that. I would imagine the 'Trade Network' would function like the Grand Exchange. At any part of the trade network, you could add credits, add resources, and post deals. The network would automatically match up congruent deals.

If I recall, you could not sell an item above 120% the average price per volume of any good, or sell it cheaper than 80% the average price per volume.

Needless to say, we will be dealing in terms of BILLIONS rather than thousands, and much commerce at hand, though with regeneration of asteroids, the only real scarcity will be space, that is to say, room for growth. There needs to be some resource that is limited to some degree to drive interactions. Something consumable (perhaps linked to the size of one's faction, and not to small factions, so perhaps not food or fuel, but something that wouldn't break the game for small guys but would force interaction).

At a minimum, this update drives meaningful player interaction, and I see this is as the best way forward for improving the MP experience.

Once factions are put in for NPCs, I imagine that trading will go a long way to act as a catalyst.

Well done Schine. This is the first real step towards Beta.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Game crashed on entering local server.
    Linux Fedora x64
    Everything used to be right prior to update.

Raport already sent.

Last edited:

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hmm.... Only just had a chance to post this since I've been out of town. I tried v0.198.476 on my Windows 7 machine and it would not start at all. Updated my Java and no joy. I don't even get to the menu screen, only goes as far as the launcher for news & updating. I click "Star Game" and ... ... ... ... a little girl waits.

Anyway, just tried updated to 0.198.477 and still no joy. :-(

My Windows 8.1 Surface Pro works no problem.