StarMade v0.188 - A completely new GUI

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    This navigation bug is really unnerving. I know it's been reported, but is there any way around it in the meantime?
    I believe turning of the navigation filter "astronaut" will stop the navigation nullpointers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm definitely liking how the nav menu will state the contents of asteroids. Makes searching for minerals much easier now.

Reaction score
    hi.. love the update but.... where is the catalog for saving my ship and Admin re-loading it? I cant find it?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi.. love the update but.... where is the catalog for saving my ship and Admin re-loading it? I cant find it?
    It ahould be named catalog (or something similar). When you open any menu (like, for example, the inventory), you should find buttons at the top. The catalog should be one of those buttons.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It ahould be named catalog (or something similar). When you open any menu (like, for example, the inventory), you should find buttons at the top. The catalog should be one of those buttons.
    I think the save local and upload features are currently missing...

Reaction score
    I believe turning of the navigation filter "astronaut" will stop the navigation nullpointers.
    You can only toggle filters in the navigation menu, which I cannot access.

It seems to stop at random, so I'll disable "astronauts" in the menu when it decides to behave itself.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You can only toggle filters in the navigation menu, which I cannot access.

It seems to stop at random, so I'll disable "astronauts" in the menu when it decides to behave itself.
    Can't you open some other tab, then go to navigation and disable it? It's just the hotkey that's broken, right?

Reaction score
    Can't you open some other tab, then go to navigation and disable it? It's just the hotkey that's broken, right?
    Negative. At least whenever I experience this bug, the navigation panel remains inaccessible whether or not you use the hotkey.

Reaction score
    Devs,

First off thanks for the new GUI, it looks great and I love the new features. One thing I have noticed though is the tool bar does not show if equipment is active like it use to. For example if you are cloaked or have a jammer on. I imagine since we previously had that ability, that the current issue is a minor bug. I just wanted to pass that information along. Otherwise I love the upgrades and keep of the great work.

Thank You,

Azazil

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Devs,

First off thanks for the new GUI, it looks great and I love the new features. One thing I have noticed though is the tool bar does not show if equipment is active like it use to. For example if you are cloaked or have a jammer on. I imagine since we previously had that ability, that the current issue is a minor bug. I just wanted to pass that information along. Otherwise I love the upgrades and keep of the great work.

Thank You,

Azazil
    Fixed in next patch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have a question on the new GUI. I can't seem to uncouple a weapon/salvage combo as in the previous version. I have the cannon coupled to the salvage for the continuous effect, but I cant separate the two. Is this intended, overlooked, being patched, or just a method im not aware of?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think the save local and upload features are currently missing...
    Only for sp as far as I know, but there it is intended because the one button saves it to local and the blueprint immediately appears in the list.

I have a question on the new GUI. I can't seem to uncouple a weapon/salvage combo as in the previous version. I have the cannon coupled to the salvage for the continuous effect, but I cant separate the two. Is this intended, overlooked, being patched, or just a method im not aware of?
    You need to move the support to the master to uncouple it.

Reactions: VendettaDFA
    Reaction score
    Any idea when you plan to make a few updates to StarMote? getting all kinds of errors with it, on recent patch v0.188 and v0.1882