SR StarWars 24/7 Dedicated (SpaceRift)New Setting up

Reaction score

Hey everyone, I know there aren't many players, but I have a server available that caters to Star Wars. The content is updated and includes ships and stations that will launch fighters. Here are some photos. Content is still being updated. Help is always appreciated. All stations are new and everything works. Beams have been limited as they are currently OP. All builds are welcome, but the server content is 1:1 as much as possible.

Imperial Outpost, with fighter launching action

Spawn Area

Last edited:
    Reactions: OfficialCoding
    Reaction score
    I've been playing on your server a bit.
    Set up a home planet and am off resource hunting.

Have not run into the galactic federation, but i boosted the starter ship up a tad to hopefully outrun then if i do
    Unless you happen to have given them imperial star destroyers with tractor beams or jump interdiction :)

Need more people, hope others see this

Reactions: Agogeps
    Reaction score
    Most of the config has been set up now, and content is being updated continually. New factions are being worked on as well.

Reaction score
    Well The server is mostly setup now, content is still being made such as detailed Star Wars factions.
    This is our present spawn with a smaller station for spawn loading. Also a view of our Galactic Empire stations that launch tie fighter wings when attacked.

Other than the TIE/LN fighter being repaired, the rest launch. In fact the stations launch up to 25 fighters in three types, TIE/LN,TIE/IN,TIE/SA

Last edited:
    Reactions: Malum Phasma
    Reaction score
    Have you looked into utilizing the quickfire configs mentioned in the general forums? Sounds like a very interesting setup and the decreased weapons size will really help with good star warish turrets and relative ship speeds. Also been slowly building out the skin for a coreillan XS freighter from the old republic. Would be nice to build it on the quickfire config if the server is or was planning on using that.

Reactions: Malum Phasma

Energywelder

Director-General, EDY
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm currently on your server, can you outline here in detail the server rules? I just don't want to step on any toes if my miner causes lag or i bring up a no go topic in chat.

Also, while you may be hosting a SW server, i'm the bigger SW nerd. I have a 1/2 scale Venator model partially filled in, a 1/9 scale Bellator hollow or partially filled in, and a full size Victory . . . 1? It's SO hard to tell. I'm also currently working on something like a full size MC-140, but it's actually functional. Gonna be a while till i finish it though, 4m blocks :,( If you're interested i can upload the models to the server later today or send them to you. Also wouldn't mind seeing the server admin on the server, come play with usssssssssssssssssssssssss

Also in general to anyone looking to play on the server, it's surprisingly active, 4-7 people on every EST night so far. Not amazing numbers, but we're there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!
    Very beautiful!

I'm on a server whose faction I'm part of is only building starwar ships and especially 1:1 for the biggest! I'm a hype as soon as I see starwar ships in 1:1 for the biggest ones! =D

Here are some of our creations (Share ourselves entirely and others that we have taken from starmadedock and change interiors):

And someone had a video presentation of our faction (The Venator is indeed SkylordLuke's):

Last edited:
    Reactions: Roninx

Energywelder

Director-General, EDY
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Um, quick question, why are shipyards disabled on the server?