1. Hi, we have migrated servers and have done some backend reconfiguration. If you experience any issues, please report it in the "SMD Discussion" forum.
      Dismiss Notice

SR StarWars 24/7 Dedicated (SpaceRift)New Setting up

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by Agogeps, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Agogeps

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Hey everyone, I know there aren't many players, but I have a server available that caters to Star Wars. The content is updated and includes ships and stations that will launch fighters. Here are some photos. Content is still being updated. Help is always appreciated. All stations are new and everything works. Beams have been limited as they are currently OP. All builds are welcome, but the server content is 1:1 as much as possible.

Imperial Outpost, with fighter launching action
      [​IMG]
      Spawn Area
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#1 Agogeps, Jun 8, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 1:04 AM
      • Like Like x 1
    2. wiesshund

I've been playing on your server a bit.
      Set up a home planet and am off resource hunting.

Have not run into the galactic federation, but i boosted the starter ship up a tad to hopefully outrun then if i do
      Unless you happen to have given them imperial star destroyers with tractor beams or jump interdiction :)

Need more people, hope others see this

• Like Like x 1
    3. Agogeps

Most of the config has been set up now, and content is being updated continually. New factions are being worked on as well.

4. Agogeps

Well The server is mostly setup now, content is still being made such as detailed Star Wars factions.
      This is our present spawn with a smaller station for spawn loading. Also a view of our Galactic Empire stations that launch tie fighter wings when attacked.

[​IMG]
      Other than the TIE/LN fighter being repaired, the rest launch. In fact the stations launch up to 25 fighters in three types, TIE/LN,TIE/IN,TIE/SA
      [​IMG]

#4 Agogeps, Jun 17, 2019 at 9:34 AM
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2019 at 9:40 AM
      • Like Like x 1