So I just saw the Blackhawk evidence, truly shocking, unless you were a server admin. (+extra stuff)

After reading (or before because I know people will): Do you think I'm an @sshole?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Out of curiosity, do you really exist or are you an alt of an alt of an alt of someone else? You could be anyone saying anything. Apparently giving someone your account credentials to use is the norm so... I'm not trying to be rude, it's just your post count is so low (which is not comment on you, your posts or anything) and alt its seems to be a thing. Is part of the problem that no one can really trust anyone else?

lol

im a real boy. I dont like forums. Im more of a reddit person.

Liars piss me off. I dont lie. People just hate the truth. IDK lol

Benevolent27

Join the Dark Side
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well then, fun stuff. Thanks for the post Chicken. Very late to the game, but still good none-the-less. Also thank you Piano and Nuclear for publicly admitting your part in things. And thank you ErthParadine for chiming in as well. Maybe everyone can chill the heck out now and cut out the lingering drama.

But here are a few random thoughts of mine, which I feel like expressing, because why not. lol

1. If you don't like a server, don't play on it. Not every server is for everyone. But if you do like the server, play on it, have fun.

2. Attempting to lag bomb a server is never ok. If you really want to have your say, then don't discredit yourself by doing shady things.

3. Reverse docking is considered an exploit now, but nobody really knew what to make of it when it first became a thing. At first, it was officially allowed on SS, and so was not considered an exploit. It was a limited use tactic, only useful against people who had no idea what they were doing. It was extremely easy to avoid too. Just fly away and your rail docker becomes a very difficult target to hit. If you can't fly away, then simply remove the rail docker. After some discussion on SS, the admins decided that it was an exploit though and they stopped doing it. I was in the voice chat while they were doing it and while they decided to stop doing it.

4. There once was a very easy to do exploit which allowed free, unlimited resources. I knew of it when SS had a server crash and they had temporarily set up a blank server. A friend and I bumped into the exploit. Since everything in that world file was going to be deleted anyhow, I used the exploit and built a giant force in less than an hour. It was funny, but disturbing to know what others could so easily gain unlimited resources. I never used it in actual gameplay because it would have destroyed the purpose of playing the game for me and given me an unfair advantage. Would other people use this exploit? Sure. But suspecting someone of using it does not make them guilty of using it. I think 99% of senseless, lingering drama in StarMade comes from accusations that are unwarranted.

5. Doing a bad thing doesn't make you a bad person. We all do bad things. To judge someone forever over trivial stuff gets old after a while. Don't worry, be happy. :)

6. [shameless plug] If you want to play on a fun server that doesn't have this kind of drama, try light vs dark today and get 5 free bronze bars! :D [/shameless plug]

Reactions: MacThule