Snataris Colonial Fleetyards - NEW: HoloSuite Ultimate Edition

Thalanor

CEO Snataris Colonial Fleetyards
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have everything in default rotation except the missile computers used as masters. Don't know if the bobby can be rotated, but it is a good ensurance of future functionality to keep as much in default states as you can.

Nixion

Crusade's IRL friend
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    you sir have set this out so well even i can understand it and i have little knowledge on this game apart from what Crusade has taught me.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    awesome things you made man!
    i really like them!
    have you thought of a round warpgate on a rotator
    so you can just fold it into your station

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Fold-out drones!
    The following is my new standard drone. Systems-wise, there are no surprises (armed with guided vertical launch missiles and an ion cannon). However, the drone has one (purely aesthetic) advantage compared to all my older ones: while it has a nice compact storage form, it can fold out to visually impressive size! Imagine a swarm of these folding out in your face.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Fold-out drones!
    The following is my new standard drone. Systems-wise, there are no surprises (armed with guided vertical launch missiles and an ion cannon). However, the drone has one (purely aesthetic) advantage compared to all my older ones: while it has a nice compact storage form, it can fold out to visually impressive size! Imagine a swarm of these folding out in your face.

I'd leave more likes if I could

Reaction score
    Fold-out drones!

Very cool! Is there anyway to get them to activate though, or are you just hoping they will get around to adding that?

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Each drone rack will have a pre-installed wireless connection so that when the rack undocks everything, the drones will fold out roughly 10 seconds later (when they already have dispersed some).

Reaction score
    Each drone rack will have a pre-installed wireless connection so that when the rack undocks everything, the drones will fold out roughly 10 seconds later (when they already have dispersed some).
    You da man!

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    An exemplary Shipyard thread. So fun to read through it all (the graphic efforts are a great touch).

Reactions: Sven_The_Slayer

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Fold-out drones!

Oh boy, now that's really amazing. :eek:

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    An exemplary Shipyard thread. So fun to read through it all (the graphic efforts are a great touch).
    The graphics guy likes my graphics? Thanks <3

Also, prepare your servers for drones that have 5 cores each.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As a council representative I would like to personally congratulate you on joining the ranks of the Master Builders! Keep up the amazing work, I look forward to seeing what else you create.

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Obligatory elevator for a large ship!
    It is just as safe as a real elevator. The door at a specific floor is ONLY open when a) the cart is there and b) the cart is not moving to another destination.

Thalanor

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    EDIT: New door color scheme!
    GREY + Decorative Server = Interior doors. Open automatically when approached.
    BLUE + Decorative Panel = Transporter doors. Open only when transporter ready.
    RED + Decorative Screen (Red) = Security doors. Used as airlock or access control.

New interior door design!

It has already been applied to every elevator floor level.

Last edited: