[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: Mr_Astley ((I can\'t think of a better one, not good with names.))
    • Traits: Honest, Impatient, Bold, Cheap
    • Bio: Mr_Astley is a buisnessman, and the kind of buisness he\'s into isn\'t legal. He goes to distress signals and steals their ship and sells it--and sells the crew and captain as well. He pilots a giant ship which is mainly made to scare people out of their ship, Anti-matter holes don\'t up the price, normally. He disarms all his captives and puts them into cells, then transports them to a planet owned by Solaris, where workers are needed in factories. He has been wanted by Solaris for a little while now, but he has fake papers which he took off of a Captain which is now working in a factory that makes thrusters. He is able to get through customs and leave with the supplies needed to build a small ship--but he isn\'t stopping there. He is going to all his buisness partners and is going to blackmail them into giving him resources so he can build a ship, this time more armoured than the last.
    • Allegiance: Solaris
    • Do you plan to join the military? Nope
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Find an un-looted Pirate outpost and then take all the loot and sell it, then purchase hulls and such to make a big ship.
    • Other: Docendo Discimus--I\'m not very happy with my name, and need a suggestion for another one. ((I just looked around my room until I saw something, and I saw my Rick Astley CD so I was like \'Mr_Astley\'))

Reaction score

Personality: builder, designer, gear head

Bio(your character) been trudging around the galexy for a spell, picking up jobs here and there. Been looking for a place to call home and let my engineering skills be put to good use. No interest in global politics, just like to stay clear of them! All i want it to be known as the guy that can build the ship needed for the current mission. Dont care for thievery but dont let that fool you.. i know how to protect whats mine!

Alligence: none.. I offer my work to the one that is willing to pay me..

Plans to join the Military: Been in too many wars seen too many people freeze in the cold black.. I just want to build, if my ships are used for the military then so be it.

Plans for the server: build, supply and explore this part of the universe. Always up for building partners and making that next big project.

Other: Docendo Discimus, I guess... like i said not much for politics...

http://roenilli.imgur.com/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: ChadPPCLI
    • Traits: Trader.
    • Bio: Nice Person opend a Trader Centre For Noob

• Allegiance: Knowone
    • Do you plan to join the military? Maybe
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Open a Trade Centre for noob.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for taking the time to revise your application! If you\'d like to write more about your character\'s backstory and create a character page on the wikia, that\'d be great! I like reading those sorts of things. :)

Whitelist name: Ashgan

Can\'t use apostrophes for login names, yet, unfortunately.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    do you whitelist our IGN or our character name? Just want to know.

on a side note, are we allowed to import ships from SP if they suit the building/colour style of who we swear our allegience to?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello Trollerbobman! We whitelist your character name. :)

Also, yes, you are allowed to submit the ship you designed in single player if it suits the building/color style of your chosen faction. We review the design first, however. Modules that are considered \"advanced technology\" and are of limited access include cloaking units, radar jammers, and AI modules. These are available on the server, but are somewhat rare and in limited quantities. Therefore, a ship design with the aforementioned modules will not pass review. You must also have earned enough credits on the server to cover the cost of the ship, though, to have us spawn it in for you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for your interest in joining the server, but you need to carefully review the rules. Also, your character bio is much too short.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for applying. I enjoyed reading your character bio! Everything looks good except for one minor detail (hint: read the list of rules carefully).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the application and interest in joining us on the server! Some requested revisions for your application, though.

Character name: Roenilli?

Also, the lore hook in the main post has you being transported to a Lunaris Customs station for processing after an attack. Could you write a bit about what your character was doing and how he got there?

Really enjoyed perusing your imgur profile and all the fine StarMade designs you have there. You have some truly excellent works.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Doh! Sorry I missed your reapplication here between posts. You almost have it good to go. You\'re just missing a very minor thing (hint: read through the rules carefully, especially the last one).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice bio! I enjoyed it. As far as character names go... I always have a hard time coming up with them. Sometimes I even like to use the sci fi name generators available on the web to get some ideas. Once you\'ve settled on a character name, let me know here and I\'ll get you whitelisted with it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    waaaiiit, does that mean you have to log in and make your IGN your character name?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You choose your character name (which will be your in-game name). That\'s the one that we add to the whitelist, and the one that you would use to log in to the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have thought about a name and I\'ve chosen Rassilon, found it on this site

--http://www.namenerds.com/uucn/sci-fi/

Just incase anyone was wondering.

Reaction score
    • Character name: August Murray (August_Murray IG)
    • Traits: Charismatic, observer, calculating.
    • Bio: Born in a space station, August lived between the vagabonds and travelers of the galaxy for most of his life. As he grew up he had no problem to recruit a small gangs of vagabonds just like him, and started to work in the information trading business. Trouble with the law forced him to abandon his native space station and to start over.
    • Allegiance: Freelancer
    • Do you plan to join the military? Nay
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Work as a smuggler and as a information broker/spy
    • Other: Docendo discimus

\'Ere we go

Reaction score
    Thanks for the whitelist, I look forward to playing with everyone but unfortunately I will be gone for 2 weeks starting tommorow.

Reaction score
    Character name: Imperial_Gold

Traits: Calm, tactical, friendly, likes to have a back-up plan, and willing to fight for a good cause

Bio: I was encouraged to go into the Solaris Navy by my father. My family has a long line of veterans. They started talking to me about the Navy when I was able to talk. They taught me maneuvers, tactics and most of all, stay true to your morals. I demolished my classmates at the Training Academy in the combat simulator. They later said I was as valuable to the Empire as gold. Hence the name, Imperial_Gold. I was on a transport, a field trip for the Academy...when it happened. Pirates came, hard and fast, without warning.

\"Engines down!\"

\"Primary power generator offline!\"

\"Incoming missiles! Get the cadets in esca-agghhh!\"

?\"Search this vessel for anything valuable!\"

I was able to survive thanks to my family teaching me how to handle myself. The escape pods were sent off as quickly as they could. Some pods were damaged and exploded upon launch. I was lucky. During our escape, the rest of the survivors agreed to go to the nearest planet and wait for help. From that day, I vowed to counter all evil.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? Yes

Initial plans upon joining server: Join the military, and fight all who are malicious

Other: docendo discimus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Merak BarTeg

Traits: chaotic neutral, honest, vengeful, untrusting

Bio: raised by a respected trading family, Merak learned quickly how to operate and mange spacecrafts. His father and mother took him on his first run when he was 10, his first control of a ship when he was 11, and became his fathers first-mate on all runs by the age of 16. Never good at keeping his mouth shut, he let his ships next trade route slip while relaxing with his father in a station. As they were flying the route they were ambushed by a group of pirates. His father Silius, and his mother Rhodaria did everything to get away in vain. as the core overheated, they told Merak to get in the escape pod and they would be there after they set the ship on a crash course with the pirtaes flag ship. They never made it. After Merak entered the pod, his mother released it sending it on a course for Lunaris space. The core blew 15 seconds after merak left. He made it safely to a Lunaris border station and is now striving to find the men responsible for the death of his parents (although he struggles with the knowledge that he is the true cause of their death). After selling the pod at a station to gain passage on another freighter, he proved his capabilities and was incorporated into the crew. After saving enough credits to buy the supplies to make his own ship, Merak is now on his own in the universe, searching for the men who killed his father.

Allegiance: Lunaris by choice (born in unclaimed space, he has no true nationality but has sided with Lunaris after his parents death in solaris space)

Do you plan to join the military: if it presents the opportunity to find the pirates responsible, then yes

initial plans: To do Anything that will help him avenge his parents, most likely trading since that is what he was born into

Other: Docendo Discimus