[RP] Vivacitas | Whitelist | Modified economy | No catalog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    (This is my friends Application--she doesn\'t have an account on the forums so I\'m posting it for her.)

?

Character name: Vestalia

Traits: Quiet, Obidient, Anti-social

Bio: She was a calm girl, always following those she admired. When she saw Rassilon get through with his fake papers, she tried as well. It didn\'t work and they were split up, she knew Rassilon would come back...she hoped, atleast. He did, after two days he payed her bail and put her on his ship and transported her all the way to his base, where she was then taught how to build Ship systems and use Guns, as she was just a follower before, but now as they are both outcasts and parted from the oldways, they have to join forces and make an empire.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? Nope

Initial plans upon joining server: Jump on Rassilons ship and fly over, then use his ships to get myself some money.

Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    •Character name: Dawn Hamilton

•Traits: shy, responsible, kind and sometimes temperamental

•Bio: Dawn Hamilton is the first born child and only daughter of Henry and Charlene Hamilton. Coming from such a powerful and demanding background, she soon found herself overwhelmed and unhappy with her lot in life. Unable to live up to her father’s high expectations, her thoughts often drifted to her younger brother, Marcus, who had left home years earlier for many of the same reasons.

Two weeks ago, she heard from a roaming trader that her brother was currently located at the Jade Sky Guardian Station. Steeling her resolve to escape her father, she took what little money she had and headed out on the traders ship. Before reaching her destination, the trader’s ship was set upon by pirates and all survivors were taken to the Customs Office above Lunaris Prime. Now broke and alone, she sends word of her whereabouts to her brother, awaiting him to find her.

•Allegiance: unaligned

•Do you plan to join the military? no

•Initial plans upon joining server: Joining her brother and making a new life for herself.

•Other: Docendo Discimus. I will mainly be playing evening hours and I am on EST.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the application! It\'ll be interesting to see what the Hamiltons will be up to. See you serverside. ;)

Whitelist name: Dawn

Reaction score
    I just spent the last hour or so typing up a character bio, but before I posted it I was wondering if there are any qualms with having a character whose fully robotic? (or an artificial intlligence so to say)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Character name: nickname and login name \"Atles\" (Characters real name is \"Luc Sharp\")
    • Traits: Charismatic, untrustworthy, fearless
    • Bio: Born into the world into a rich family that did not care for him, when he turned 5 they left him to be raised in a slum district orphanage having to fight and steal to survive. As soon as he turned 18 he left with the gang he grew up with. Until one day he betrayed them stealing their ship and leaving for good. For the past 2 years he has been searching and saving up his cash so one day he can take revenge against his parents.

Last week he heard of the many rich people that live on Lunaris Prime, So he traveled to the customs station hoping his parents are their to take revenge. But after the failed assassination he found his self in need of a hiding place. The Lunaris seeked him out to put in him on trial for his crimes, he found a cargo ship that landed which belonged to the Jade Sky hoping to find safety within the group.

• Allegiance: Rogue Trader
    • Do you plan to join the military? Atles wouldn\'t join the military unless he get something out of it that will benefit his self.
    • Initial plans upon joining server: Joining my friends since they are already playing on the server and joining their faction
    • Other: Docendo Discimus
    • Other other: Joining to play with 5 of my friends that are already on the server

Reaction score
    “Name?”

“Victor Silas Lucian”

“As in the Victor Lucian? Is that really your name?”

“I assure you, that is correct.”

For a second the customs officer stared in disbelief at the man standing on the other side of the desk. Regaining his composure, the officer replied, “Oh, so you\'re a wise guy huh? Or did your parents decide it would be funny to give you a loaded name like that?”

“No, it\'s nothing of the sort. I am in fact, the Victor Lucian you\'re probably thinking of.” Victor retorted. And while he didn\'t show it, Victor felt somewhat pleased with himself that people still seemed to know who he was.

“Whatever! Just give me your papers.” The officer snapped.

Victor handed over some documents. The customs officer set to work entering the information into his computer. He looked at Victor with a puzzled expression on his face, and a little nervously he asked, “Personal confirmation number?”

“25121998”

The information and number matched up and returned a citizen file from the Solarian section of the customs database. It read as follows:

Name: Victor Silas Lucian

Blood type: O

Eye color: Amber. Hair color: Silver.

Height: 6” 3\' Weight: 220 lbs

Profile: Victor Lucian was born on Terra into a military family. At age 18 he attended the Solaris Royal Military Academy. At age 23 he graduated with honors and immediately began formal military service in Solaris Royal Navy. He was active during the early days of the expansion into space. A man of intelligence, Victor garnered much praise for his wit, his tactical acumen, his effectiveness as a leader, and his ability to adapt quickly to the rapidly changing technology of the era. However, detractors were weary of his unorthodox methods and perceived ruthlessness, which often walked the line of established military doctrine and code of ethics. Victor always claimed that he only ever did what was necessary to defend Solaris and it\'s citizens.

During the later part of Victor\'s career he was plagued by a degenerative illness, which would eventually be named after him. Victor\'s disease attacks the muscles of the body causing weakness, fainting spells, paralysis, and eventually death. Victor\'s condition worsened to the point where he could no longer continue military service. He was honorably discharged from the Solaris Royal Navy having achieved the rank of Rear Admiral. After leaving the navy, Victor invested the majority of his wealth into the Elvert Foundation, an independent medical research institute, that would go on to cure many deadly illnesses, but not Victor\'s disease. Six months later, Victor went missing and was eventually declared dead after three years.

The customs officer showed Victor the what was on the computer screen, and pointing at the bottom of the file he said, “Says here you\'re dead.”

Victor read though the information quickly before responding. “Yes. Yes it does. However, the history books aren\'t always right you know. The truth is that I\'ve been in stasis up until very recently. The people at the Elvert Foundation weren\'t confident that they could find a way to cure me before I was dead. So, they came up with a plan to put me in stasis until one could be found.

The process required the special conditions of a certain planet. A concealed bunker was constructed there and I was put inside and frozen in time. I guess I was a little overly secretive about the whole thing, but I did have plenty of powerful enemies to worry about and I didn\'t think it would take them 50 years to find a cure.

After the Elvert Foundation found a way to help me, they sent a team to my bunker and woke me up. They had everything they needed to cure me on the ship. Things were going really well, but then we got attacked by pirates on the way back to Solaris Prime.”

Victor let out a sigh and continued. “I knew taking an unarmed ship was bad idea. Anyway, the pirates stole all the medical equipment and disabled the engines. An hour later your people showed up and rescued us.”

The customs officer was stunned. After a few seconds he recovered and said, “Well, Mr. Lucian you\'re free to go. What will you do now? Rejoin the navy?”

“No, I\'ve been down that road before. I think I want to carve out a new path as a pirate hunter. Do they still issues letters of marque?”

The officer nodded as he said, “Yes, I believe they do. But, you\'ll have to talk to a military officer about getting one.”

“Thanks, I\'ll look into it.” And with that, Victor was out the door walking towards the new life that awaited him.

The customs officer leaned back in his chair thinking about what just happened. “It sure has been a strange day.” He said to himself. Remembering that he was still on the job, he motioned to the next person line to approach the desk.

“Name?”

Other: Docendo discimus. Interesting phrase. Yes, I did look that up. Anyhow, I saw some great character profiles get submitted to this RP, so I decided to go all out with mine. I\'m really looking forward to playing with you all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i logged back in after my first day playing, and my ship is gone. completely. i don\'t want to play on a server where my stuff is going to disappear when i log off

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m going to update the server later today when I get home. The last update caused server problems with faction chat, pm chat, and docking in general, so I decided to forego that update. Schema released a fix earlier today, however.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There are some quirks with the game saving server states. Ships can get shifted around a bit. If you give me the name of the ship, I can search for it through the admin console.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    this is my last try

Character name: johhy

Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent he helped his father And his mother Earn enonough money to survive, Sadly While on A mining platfrom in sector OMEGA His mother And father died In a HOrrible Mining accident Abord The Omega, Johhy Being only 16 At the time Was (icant think of the right word) With all the new responsiblity He Hired an Advisor To help him With all this work, Until He was 30 He dident realise That his advisor Had been trading company secrets with the Lunaris He fired him immidietly, johhy Having gotten Quite sick of all this trechery Gve the compony to his onlder brother, Johhy Then Bought back his fathers old Cargo frigate And Handed the Passport offical His info,,,,,,,,,(Please accept this its my last try)

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome :D

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Other

this is my last try

Character name: johhy

Character name: johhy (pronounced Joh-he

Traits: Honest kind nice and smart

Bio: raised on Lunaris Prime, Johhy was as a young buy smart and intellagent. He helped his father And his mother Earn enonough money to survive. Sadly While on a mining platfrom in sector OMEGA His mother And father died In a horrible Mining accident Abord The Omega Mining station. Johhy Being only 16 At the time Was (i cant think of the right word) With all the new responsiblity. He Hired an Advisor To help him With all this work. Until He was 30 He dident realise That his advisor Had been trading company secrets with the Lunaris. He fired him immidietly Johhy Having gotten Quite sick of all this trechery Gave the compony to his onlder brother. Johhy Then Bought back his fathers old Cargo frigate. And Handed the Passport offical His info,,,,,,,,,(Please accept this its my last try)

Allegiance: Die hard Lunaris

Do you plan to join the military? I might, I might not i think i will let me decision flow on the Fact that this Rp server is awesome :D

Initial plans upon joining server: Roleplay, get a ship and build It bigger Salvage planets Build a death star I mean what? and Trade cargo

Other Docendo discimus ) I really like Rp servers (both minecraft and starmade) but i think that yours has the best est st

) I really like Rp servers (both minecraft and starmade) but i think that yours has the best history PS i also tryed adding a tiny bit better grammer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello. joseph10342 added this for me yesturday, but i thought i would re do it now that i have an account.

Character name: Vestalia

Traits: Quiet, Obidient, Anti-social

Bio: She was a calm girl, always following those she admired. When she saw Rassilon get through with his fake papers, she tried as well. It didn\'t work and they were split up, she knew Rassilon would come back...she hoped, atleast. He did, after two days he payed her bail and put her on his ship and transported her all the way to his base, where she was then taught how to build Ship systems and use Guns, as she was just a follower before, but now as they are both outcasts and parted from the oldways, they have to join forces and make an empire.

Allegiance: Solaris

Do you plan to join the military? Nope

Initial plans upon joining server: Jump on Rassilons ship and fly over, then use his ships to get myself some money.

Other: Docendo Discimus

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve updated the server to the latest available version. Keep in mind, for the future, I tend to wait to see what kind of problems are reported for a new update before loading new versions to the server. Make sure to check what version the server is running before you update your own client.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, Vestalia. Can you please add more info about how you ended up at the Lunaris Customs station in the first place? You explained that the customs officers didn\'t accept your fake documentation, but what happened before that?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We have some cyborg-ish characters. But, fully robotic? Going to have to mull that one over and discuss it with the others. It would need to fit in with the setting, though - taking into account the lore thus far established regarding Lunaris and Solaris. I\'ll get back to you on this one.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the revision, Atles. Welcome to the server. Jade Sky is becoming quite the power house. :D

Whitelist name: Atles

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That was a fabulous and well-written profile! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and appreciate the amount of effort and creativity that went into it. Welcome back from the dead, Victor Lucian.

We\'ve got a great group of RPers on the server. Looking forward to the fun stories we\'ll be forging. :)

Whitelist name: Victor_Lucian

Reaction score
    Character name: Timur

Traits: Engineer, big ship engineering.

Bio: Timur has been found in cryomodule in one of forbidden laboratoryes at Syberia back at Terra. He don`t know \"interstellar\" language very well, but learn fast. Back in his old live he was an rocket engineer at \"Rosskosmos\". The reason he was in cryomodule is testing of that module for future space travels. But after 20 years of nonstop testing laboratory was locked down and nobody remembered about testing. He was found more then 350 years after lab lockdown/

Allegiance: Solaris maybe.

Do you plan to join the military? Nope, just building.

Initial plans upon joining server: I love big ships....

Other I`m not playing very often. I hate grifers, and i don`t like to \"kill stuff\" I want just to build big and \"realistic\" spacecrafts

Examples

http://postimg.org/image/r61ts807f/

http://postimg.org/image/tt07nl8j5/