[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    Sending the IP. I will have you whitelisted as ThiagoTGM, PM me if that\'s not correct.

Reaction score
    I can finally rest my bloodshot eyes after reading ALL of the applications that weren\'t reviewed yet... At least it\'s done. :)

Note to those I accepted:

I cannot whitelist you, Zamorak has to do that, so you will have to wait until he does.

Reaction score

Personality:Anger And Strength

Bio: General Solaris is a Eternia General one of the survivors of the hail incident in 2578 at the age of 13 he was the best in his class and he was so good he went to collage at the age of 14 he quit university at the age of 18 to join eternia and was the captain of the ship EMF Firefly a Battecruiser known for its power at the time

at the age of 35 he discovered Plextanium a Material so powerful it was weapon-proof he told the eternia emporer about this material and he said production of a super weapon (Juggernaut) is underway under the codename venom entered early stages of construction and would take 23 more years to complete

at the age of 40 he was assigned to Death Squad 1 to hunt down a Fearsome pirate Known only as Aluris he managed to Survive but all his teammates were killed by pirates he was famous for capturing the pirate

at the age of 47 he voted to be the captain of the hail a prison ship where pirates go when their captured

Plans once you\'re in the server: Serve eternia and destroy pirates with the EMF Omega

Other:honoring Eternia for the greater good