[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score
    This depends on if the admins are given the password to the control panel. Which can be done.

Reaction score
    I remember your name from pretty early on in the server.. Tell ya what. Start working on whitelist applications, if you do a good job then I\'ll see about making you an admin in game after it\'s back up. Which will happen tomorrow. With an event, mind you.

Reaction score
    ANNOUNCEMENT:Tomorrow the server will be updated, and re-opened for public use. After this long of it being well, dead, I think we need something to happen. Something to get everyone back into the spirit of things. Tomorrow, Darkness shall fall.

\"On the edge of known space, a beacon has been heard.. One of unknown language, but a small portion was deciphered. \"Darkness shall fall\" then every ship in the area.. Went dark. Not a single living thing has made contact.. And Eternia is preparing for war\"

Reaction score

Personality: Leader like, ambitious, but not very serious. Humorous even in life-or-death situations, and tends to make dangerous decisions except when involving the lives of his crew.

Bio : He grew up on a small planet, not known by many, on the edge of sector 29, -5, -47. The planet was very moderate, and ignored mostly by the Eternia military. He dreamed of one day exploring the universe and to become part of the Eternia military.

Slowly, as he grew up, he realized all the brutal and horrible things they have been doing to the galaxy. Only once he was 26 did the rebellion show itself to him. They were fairly experienced, but they just weren\'t making as much of an impact as he felt they should. He decided to go alone on a journey to gather the most experienced pilots and engineers he could find to join him in his quest to overthrow Eternia\'s corrupt government.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Start a rebellion and do everything in my power to stop the Eternian military from accomplishing whatever goal, from intercepting a fleet sent out to crush a different rebellion or stop them from making a new Destroyer with powerful weapons and armor.

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    Also my IGN is benzilla3, and I am an experienced roleplayer, and I spend a lot of time on games that have alot of roleplaying elements Garry\'s Mod PERP/Clockwork/DarkRP and Face of Mankind

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Kiel
    Name:
    Kiel Glendale
    Personality: Kiel is a young, inexperienced and foolish captain. While his heart is in the right place, and he tries to be a good person, sometimes his emotions get the best of him. He\'s fairly skilled at piloting, but not at naval combat
    Bio: Kiel was born and raised in Station 95, an average station with nothing of note. The only reason it received any visitors at all was for fuel and provisions. He\'d always dreamed of leaving the station and becoming a pilot, but his family was too poor to afford anything other then a one-way charter. On his 20th birthday, Kiel decided to leave the station, and he stole an old and rusted ship from a local trader, escaping into the night before anyone noticed
    Since then he\'s been working as a scavenger, smuggler, and mercanary. While he isn\'t a criminal, he is on unfriendly terms with the major political empires of the area, and fears someday they may want him dead
    Plans: Upon joining the server, I plan on
    A) Building a small ship to fit 2-5 crew members (Think Serenity from firefly)
    B) Get a crew of 3-4 players
    C) Do work ICly for people on the server

Other: Eternia sounds like a nice place

I have around 5 years of RP experience in WoW and other various games. I\'m fairly new to Starmade, but seeing as how there isn\'t much established lore, it should be easy to get into
    I hope you\'ll consider my application

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name Phoenix

Personality: quiet, mysterious, but knows how to get a job done, loves sound of a battle

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Roughly a month after he was caught during a smuggling run by the eternia empire, phoenix saw his chance for freedom when hail was attacked by the resistance. he quickly subdued a gaurd during the fire fight and took his supplies and found his way to a hanger where a ship layed completly ungaurded. He bolted for it climbed into the cockpit and high tailed it out of there. during his escape though his left most engine was shot out and he crashlanded on a near by planet. after several months the resistance found him via a sos signal he had sent out and from then on he vowed to help them in any way he could

Plans once you\'re in the server: create a small ship, join up with a group of risistance fighters and show the eternia empire whose boss

Other:eternia

Reaction score
    Sorry guys, really need to push things until tomorrow. I\'ve got things to do, but I\'ve not given up. Working on the server as I type!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Character Name: Thiago TGM

Age: 26 (this is supposed to be the age of the character, not mine, right?)

Personality: Usually quiet, but get more relaxed when with good friends. Prefer to keep toughts to himself. Usually like being alone and kind of unsure when strangers are close, but inside is good-hearted and friendly. Tries to make what is right, but is not afraid to make what is needed. Tries not to take precipitated judgements over a matter.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Native from Victus, is the only son of a middle-upper class family. At first sight a normal kid, despite a slight difficulty regarding socializing with others, he began to draw attention when he started showing an unusual affinity with subjects like Math and Physics.

Once he finished school as the first-of-the-class, it wasn\'t long before he was accepted into one of the most prestigious engineering universities of the Empire. Continuously surprising people with his natural ability in ship designing and piloting, what he practiced in his spare time, he kept studying all the way up to a PhD in Ship Design and Engineering, and shortly after he was hired as a high-rank engineer in one of Eternia\'s top-notch shipyards.

For a few years he worked there, slowly building up a good reputation, even having a major role in the design/construction of some of Eternia\'s most advanced ships at the time. He was a total supporter of the Eternian Empire, but he couldn\'t avoid to hear stories of how the Empire was rather ruthless at handling rebels. Such methods were in direct opposition to his beliefs, and those stories undermined his trust over the Empire. However, when he began to consider leaving to join the Rebbelion, rebel forces invaded the shipyard, brutally killing the people that worked there, until the Military arrived and repelled them. Now he had seen that the rebels could be even worse than the Empire.

He kept working for the Military, tough not with the same eagerness. Until, one day, a newly-built ship he had helped to design malfunctioned, killing hundreds. In the near-madness after the evnt, he was accused of sabotaging the ship, and was sent to Hail. He didn\'t totally blame the Empire for his prision, since he already knew people tend to get almost desperate to say someone is to blame by such an event. During his time in Hail, he throughly pondered about who was the good side: the Empire or the Rebellion? One day he came to a conclusion: none. Both would spill lots of blood before winning this war. He would want to side with the one who would spilled the less, at least. Wich one was it, he had yet to see.

One day, explosions were heard through the ship: Hail was being attacked! A power shortage freed him from his containment cell, so he immedeately ran to a nearby escape pod. Luckly, the pod was still there and filled with supplies, so he quickly got inside and launched. In the way out, he could see the battle: dozens of ships shooting at each other. Luckly none of them saw his pod, so he kept going. A few sectors later the pod finally stopped. He got out, and used the scraps from the pod to make a small ship, and flew away. He was free.

For the past months, he managed to live by salvaging lost ships and selling the scrap. Since he was unsure if the Empire was still worth fightining for, he didn\'t dared to go back home. One day he would decide wich side was more worth it. One day he would joint the fight, and do whatever he can to help end this bloody war. But for now, he has one objective: Survive.

Plans once you\'re in the server: Get a decent ship, find a new home, find a way to make a living. Ultimately, decide wether the people are better off with the Empire or with the Rebbelion, and attempt to help chosen side.

Other: Eternia

========================================================================

So, I don\'t know if this backstory is too exagerated or breaks any \"rule\", it was just an idea that came to mind, and I\'m unsure if it fits. If there is any problem with it, I will happily change it.

I really want to play in this server. Role-Playing is usually a lot of fun, and so is Starmade :)

Reaction score
    I kept checking back in to see if my app was accepted and read words of the server being dead. But now im glad everything is starting to pick up! I would have hated to see a another community die (a community I was a mod at died recently...it sucked). Hope to be on what seems like the best starmade server!