[RP] Eternia [DEAD, don't apply!]

Reaction score

Long ago, when the planet Victus first set foot into space, they didn't know what to expect. There were hundreads of planets and stars to explore, and plenty of valuable minerals to extract. The space corporation known as "Eternia" was the first to venture beyond the star and mine these planets. It wasn't long before people started making their own ships to go into space with authorization, and became pirates and adventurers. Eternia was soon granted military funding, to start making weapons to combat these pirates. They built dozens of huge weapons.. None bigger than the "Juggernaught" cannon. It could destroy entire planets in minutes. This weapon was a bargaining chip, and without firing a single shot they took control of the planet Victus, and started the Eternia empire. They want absolute control of space, and will do anything to get there. The prison frigate Hail was a large staple of the Eternian military, and housed hundreds of convics. Most of which were convicted of war crimes.

It's been one day since the destruction of Hail. The Eternia military is frantic, and it's president is giving speeches every other day trying to calm Eternia citizens. When Hail was destroyed, all the prisoners were let loose.. This has also done more than Hail. No military personel will admit it, but at the same time the rebels have attacked and destroyed several patrol ships, making an effective hole in their defense allowing citizens to leave in space craft. You? I don't know you. You've either escaped the planet through that hole, or were let loose in the Hail incident. Sit down, tell me your life story.

Eternia is actively looking for recruits! If you join the military (either in game or part of your application) your life will be much easier! All Eternia troops are fully backed by the military, and as long as they serve they are promised a vast sum of credits!

On the StarMade toplist:

FORUM MODERATORS: Damiann47, Zamorak789, Dendrake, Java

Server admins: Zamorak789, Damiann, Den, Java

RULES

1. No attacking ships without a good reason. Don't spoil others fun
    2. No griefing of base planets without a faction member there
    3. Keep in mind Eternia military will seek you out. The more noise you make, the more likely they are to find you.
    4. Write "Eternia" in the other section of your application.
    5. Stay in character. If you must, OOC is to be represented by double brackets (())
    6. No meta-gaming, godmodding, or powergaming. Keep the RP fun.
    7. I know you can fly 50 sectors away, but what's the fun of RP if you just leave everyone? Try not to entirely seclude yourself.
    8. Build logically. Physics apply.
    9. Keep in character as much as possible. OOC is ok, but do not over use it, or this will ruin the RP experience for everyone. This is a rule I plan to strictly enforce. You'll recieve a warning, then a ban. I do not play around with this.

I've made a advertisment/preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIK0oDdbrE

Number two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bTAbr-bes

Like my RPs? Check out a forum RP I setup (Not a server) http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1902867-the-war-of-gods-combat-focused-rp-character-driven/

Faction advertising Here, your allowed to advertise your faction (PM me about it.) This costs 1,000,000 credits per day it's on here, and will make Eternia actively seek you out.

Eternia military ship classes

Fighter -- Small but effective ships capable of taking down other ships of it's class

Frigate -- Medium sized ship, used to hold cargo. Outfitted with two large anti-matter guns for defense

Briggadier -- Big ships used to lead Fighters into battle, capable of destroying most anything in it's path. Has large shield generators, and up to two hundread anti-matter cannons and missile silos.

Destroyer -- The largest ship of it's kind. Also called a "Planet Cracker" because their sheer firepower is enough to destroy entire planets.

Juggernaught -- Only one in existance. Few shields, one crew man. Has more fire power than any other ship ever created, used to eliminate enemy planets with no problem at all.

DONATIONS

So, you want to donate eh? All donations must be sent to [email protected] (paypal.) You have my word that the money will be used only for the server. The server costs $50 a month, keep that in mind!
    Rewards:
    $10 - Core block donator. You've managed to sneak into Eternia computers and erase your name and history from their database. (Subtracts Eternia attention to yourself)
    $20 - Shield block donator. Congratulations, you were just invited to the Eternian school for the gifted. This perk makes your character a lot more smart! (Does as it says. This has RP advantages.)
    $30 - Credit donator. The merchants guild has decided to help you out of that financial debt. (Add 500,000 credits.)
    $50 Destroyer class donator. You've *just so happened* upon a abandoned Eternia Destroyer floating in space. It's heavily damaged, but salvagable. (In-game, you will find a Eternia Destroyer.)
    $100 Juggernaught class donator. First, let me just say, if your even considering this.. I love you. Your character, by some off-chance, has just become of importance to the story. In your lifetime, you will do something great. (This allows you to contact me, and together we will plan out some sort of event centered around your character.)
    Current donators -
    Jericoz - Destroyer class

Application (You will be sent the IP. Keep in mind, if you leak the IP, it will be changed and you and anyone you told will be banned. This is for pre-whitelist status. Server is not currently ready for players, as it's under construction.)

(All information is about your character. Not you.)

Character Name (keep in mind, you screen name needs to be this):

Personality:

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!):

Plans once you're in the server:

Other:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: CommandoLiam

Personality: Happy, calm, funny and kind.

Bio (one paragraph minimum!): I go to GTS (Great Torrington School) and I am in Yr 9 and I like Geography, I have 3 dogs called Frosty, Spooky (named on halloween day) and Josh the oldest, I like computer games such as StarMade (Duhh), Minecraft, COD (Call of Duty), GoW (Gears of War) and many other things, I like making new friends especially smart ones who know what there doing ;)

My name is Liam and I have 1 sister named Kirsten who is currently working elsewhere as she is 18.

I look forward to meeting you.

- Liam

Plans once your in the server: To make a ship, possibly team up with a few people, go mine some asteroids, perhaps kill a pirate if my ship is strong enough, and have a nice chat (gotta love a nice chat :D)

Other: Eternia.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: Calm easy going type person with a sarcastic sense of humor.

Bio (one paragraph minimum!): After repetitive resistance to join the Eternia army, donsavage was tortured and cast into deep space where it was assumed he would eventually crash into a star, planet, or astroid; however, fate had different plans in mind. A small group of resistance troops deactivated their clocking shields just after the mighty Hail warped away and rescued him as one of their first survivors. The resistance wanted nothing in return for their help, as they themselves did not want to become like Eternia, but without hesitation donsavage egerly vowed to defend the resistance at all cost as was given a captured Frigate to fly as a support ship to aid in their voyages.

Plans once your in the server: I\'m very new to this game, I just started today. I plan to learn more about the machanics and see how things go from there.

Other: Death to Eternia!

Reaction score
    Don, one little issue. Your supposed to still be on Hail, you can escape as your being taken to the recruiting center. Other than that, great job :D

Reaction score

Charachter Name: Cpt.Will_Riker

Personality: Sarcastic but easy going and trys to be always kind and polite

Bio: Captain William Riker was enlisted in Eternia as a captain aboard the ship \"Severance\" but defected with his crew over the sheer audactiy and route of the now Eternia empire. His ship was destroyed and him and pockets of his crew were captured and imprisoned aboard the prison ship \"Hail\" he hopes one day do be broke out and begin a united federation of planets and to make peace in the universe.

Plans once your in the server: Build up a federation to explore new planets and civilizations and to boldly go where no one has gone before!

Other: Fuck you Eternia you magnificant bastard.

Reaction score
    Don, you need to change your bio like I said. Also, in case you didn\'t read, server isn\'t ready yet. IP will be sent to those accepted after it\'s ready.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality: phelgmatic and very sarcastic

Bio (one paragraph minimum!): Growing up on planet victus I was orphaned at the age of 10 after my fathers death I joined up with the local gang called red scorpions who were known well for their pirating and guerrilla warfare. I sprinted through the ranks until finally I took control of the gang. I took it and grew it into a mighty force consisting of fleet of support ships to capital ships. My second in command a young kid by the name of Caine had a lot of potential but was very impatient. I ordered the fleet to lie in wait until an oppurtunity presented itself to destroy Eternia\'s dreadnaught, Caine was not pleased with this decision and plotted a Coup d\'état and overthrough me. Several days later he jetisoned me into space and ordered a full on attack. The fleet was no match for the dreadnaught and several full support fleets. So now here I am now. Sitting behind a pair of bars being offered a job for a military I tried to destroy, so what is a man to do?

Plans once your in the server: Updated - will start a faction and will reclaim Victus and destroy Eternia;s Super Weapon

Other: Eternia

Reaction score
    I really like this. But you need to take another good look at the rules.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name:Chris_Pike

Personality:Agressive,Tactful,Cunning

Bio:I was a leader of a small resistance force to fight the Eternia Empire i promised the people i would free them....i failed...you see 10 years ago i formed a small resistance group known then as EL Eternia Liberators, at first they ignored us,they saw us as no threat until we began to turn a good amount of the people agenst them,we then began all out skirmishes they did have the upper hand and won 79% of all the battles fought.however thinks went down hill when the Empire started blaming us for colonies not getting food,water or supplies,they even destroyed a few of there own colonies and blamed US for it!! still some people still supported us...until they sent the Juggernaught after us, the used there fire power to obliterate are defences,are ships...they even destroyed two of are worlds to frighten people into submission, we continued fighting until...well they boarded my station, Tortured and murderd my crew, killed the Refugee\'s and civilians on the station...not many of us are left....a hand full.

What about me you ask? well i grew up under the brutal heel of the Empire...they killed anyone who tried to oppose the Empire...some times if they dident like you...or the way you looked,they would kill you and say you where \"Harboring resistance fighters\" or \"Carrying contraband\",lets just say unless your father or mother had some place in the military you where NOT treated well on my colony.I left the colony when i turned 18,some may say i abandoned my family...some say i had no choice...some even said i was a resistance fighter fleeing before anyone caught onto me...but i will never tell anyone why i left its...personal. by the age of 20 i was a crew member of an Empire Transport that brought weapons to the armies of the empire...they however all ways noticed that a small amount of of there weapons where missing...id love to say i had something to do with that,but i did not at the time i was just as submisive as most other people,by age 22 i had enough of the empire after i heard they attacked my colony.thats why i started this resistance, To avenge all the innocent\'s killed by the Empire! Thats why im never going to give in...im GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS BLASTED SHIP CALLED HAIL! I WILL AVENGE ALL WITH BLOOD! DEATH TO THE ETERNIA EMPIRE!!

Plans FIRST GET OUT OF THIS BLASTED PRISON SHIP!

Second Create the Eternia Republic

Other:Glory To The Eternia Republic!

Reaction score
    ##TransmissionDetected##
    EncryptionKeyC8-D12
    ##RetrivingTransmission##

Name: TreadNorth

Personality: A no BS man who keeps a close circle of friends and trusts very few others. He trys to have a back-up plan for everthing.

Bio: I don\'t care what the rest of Victus thinks. This Eternia empire is nothing but a corupt tyrant. I have been imprisoned in this frigate. For what you ask? NOTHING! All i did was speak the truth. Tell the thruth. But noooooo this damnable empire is perfect. So perfect that they arrest anyone who says otherwise.

Plan: Fortunally I have held my tongue long enough to get off Hail, damn slave-ship. The empire has gotten so arogant that they\'re going to let the thousands of imprisoned inocennts work in the military. I\'ll have to see if I can get into a frigate thats transporting weapons. Maybe I\'ll do some sabtoge work or maybe sell some things on the blackmarket. I\'ll play by ear. Right now I need to get into that program.

Other: Huh. Glory to Eternia.

##EndTransmission##

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Personality:A Con man who once ripped off the highest ranking officer out of his ship, and gives anything he gets to the resistence. Often flees instead of fighting, and salavges anything he can to stike back.Plays most by ear.

Bio:Too long have I been in this prison, I need OUT. I wonder how the others are doing without me. I wish I could say I follow orders, and if I had I woulden\'t be here, but I knew I could\'ve stolen some more hull for the cause. I\'ve got to find a way out, before they fnd our base, Hmm...Maybe. \"Glory to Eterina!\" I wish those guards would pass by less often. And we have to say that same phrase agian and again and again. I take a look in the miror, making sure I\'ve been growing out my bread, as in the vaccum of space it can still be cold inside a spacesuit.A no-good criminal, they call me, but once the eter-\"Glory to Eterina!\"-ina empire falls, they willl raise me on their shoulders and call me a hero! But first, to get out of here.

Plans once your in the server: Scavenge any rocks, materials and get it to the resistence, Im sending this transmisson my a small rocket, it may take a while to get there, but i can wait, besides I may even get out before then. I will fight in the battles against the Eternia empire.

Other: Theretens Eterina ships and will give my life for the cause. But first to get my plan in action to first get into solitary. \"Damn you Eterina!\"

Reaction score

Personality:Avid Gamer, Nice unless provoked to do harm.

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER) (one paragraph minimum!): Im minesteal, I help run one of the most succesful prison servers on Minecraft. I am a nice guy unless provoked (Shot at) to attack another player. I also have a very good gaming PC.

Plans once your in the server: Make A ship as usual, see if i can make a lot of credits

Other:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In-Game-Name: Reconage

Personality: Brooding but cheerful, Spontaneouus

Reconage grew up living the high life on Vindictus. His eye doctor mother and fleet manager father made sure that there was always enough food on the table, always enough comfort in the bleak world that Victus has become. He had better than average grades and a good amount of friends... until the accident.

Due to the secretive acts of sabotage by Xerxes, a man who was competing for the position of \"Fleet Manager\", a major Frigate carrying very valuable military weaponry was easily ambushed and looted. The \"mistake\" that caused this was traced back to Reconage\'s father, instead of the real culprit. His father\'s title was stripped off of him and his authority was relinquished.

In the year following the accident, Reconage did quite a bit of research and found evidence that his father was not guilty of that act of treason. Upon turning it in, the evidence spread through the ranks of law officials until reaching the new fleet manager, the same Xerxes that caused this mix-up. Xerxes promptly destroyed the collaboration of evidence, bribed the law officials that had seen it before him to keep quiet, and threw Reconage in the maximum-security jail frigate \"Hail\".

Plans once you\'re in the server:

After the prisoners heard about the military\'s recruitment offer, Reconage noticed some subdued talk from others talking about \"desperate military\" and \"perfect time to escape\". Following closely in the well-hidden meetings about the plans for escape, Reconage decided that he would be up for it when the time came. Joining the military, or escaping a spaceship; either is a choice that Reconage would take, given the opportunity.

He\'ll be happy as long as he can be crew and possibly captain of his own ship (named the S S Opportunity), no matter what side he\'s on.

Other: (This is an awesome idea. If you can pull this off while still having a non-laggy and uncrowded server, then I will be amazed.)

Reaction score

In-Game-Name: ColdSpace

Personality: Serious at times, kind

Bio (YOUR CHARACTER)(One paragraph mininum!)

He grew up on Victus, he was listening to music and was walking on the street. Suddenly he was grabbed and arrested... He did something, but what? He has always dreamed of flying an Eternia Empire Fighter into war, well here he was.... in the prison frigate \"Hail\", going to conquer all of space and his dreams.

Plans once Im on the server: Help the Eternia Empire with battles, etc.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Baleur

Personality: Calm and methodical. Good humour and favoring defence. Favorite attack strategies include fast flanking maneouvers and dive-bombing. Hit them where they don\'t expect it.

Bio: Grown up on Victus in a highly Eternia-loyal family, both father and mother employed as high standing R&D personell in one of the Eternia technology parks by the capital. Had a fancy, care-free life. Brought up to believe Eternia stands for the future of the human species.
    Despite some rebellious rumours, I hold that every form of rule or governance has dirty secrets, the good outweigh the bad. The Empire of Eternia is about ensuring future security and prosperity for all of mankind, even if bad decisions must be taken to achieve this.
    Onboard the prison ship as a \"prisoner\" after months of undercover work targeted at a rebel cell on Victus. I was apprehended by a division of Eternia\'s military intelligence that serves without oversight or connection to my previous assignment. As such they had no knowledge of my true loyalties, my existance was denied by my employer. Understandably, as we agreed upon.
    Now I seek to join the military the \"old fashined way\", but expect to rise in the ranks due to my existing knowledge.

Plans: To rise in the ranks, join the Starship R&D teams like my parents, and eventually lead the construction of a new Briggadier of my own design.

It would be really cool if we also RP our ship designs, will that be done / enforced? Such as the Eternia ships being forced to have the Eternia text or some logo on the sides, etc.
    *imagines a brilliant white ship with red stripes and Eternia written in dull gray on the side*

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so thes is a

Application

be wornd i em dyslexic if u cant reed something soned it out and fallow basic(2end grade gramer rools)

age 23

Personality:advetrus adrenaline junkie vary soshle but shoot ferst ask qeshtion later

bio: his name is kowalski11 the 11 came from his ferst prisen sentinc he was 11 of the 18 in his doveshen at the work camp. he was inpresind for smugling medicaall suplise to a war tron plant thes was the ferst time he went to jell.

wen kowalski was liitle he allwase loved beleding speeders out of annything he cood fined (he groow up in a slum) but he also loved going fast and tacking chances. as u cood imagen the athordes didnt like thes so he had contless speeders cofuskated. throo thes his mom supported the belleding but not the crazzy driving of them. at the age of 15 he bellt his ferst ship. affter that he ran small cargo acrost plant. becuz his mom woodent let him leve the plant (his dad died dering the war. the Eternia killed him) at the age of 19 his mom was muged in the street and merderd. affter that kowalski left. he had no munny no frands out sied the plant only his ship. he did the only thing he was relly good at going fast tacking carrgo and chancess. he was a smugler he wood tranpot wepons drugs medusin ppl welling to even sneekpast the juger not if pade enoff.

2 years affter his ferst sentinc he was ambushd trancporting wepions to the resistenc and capsherd. now he most escape or elss

planeson the server

be a smogler and maby start a black marcet for the resistenc and be annything that ppl need him to be o and have the fastes ship in the youivers

thx for yore time and pashenc

Reaction score
    Name: Vargulf.

Personality: A split personality, one being cold and emotionless, the other being near-insane with bloodlust and joy. He also tends to speak in third person.

[Establishing connection to inmate database]
    [Entry: Vargulf]
    Very little information has been gathered about this strange individual. Previously, he was head of a mining corporation, one of his biggest goals of which was to discover ancient civilizations lost behind the stars. The station that he designed & launched was the most advanced one prepared for deep space. It was scheduled to return within 7 years, but wasn\'t seen again for 10.

The station was found derelict in the shadow of a small, distant moon. The scouting party brought back horrible news. The entire crew was dead, nearly all from suffocation. The airlocks were sealed, and life support shut down. Those that had survived for a time seemed to have been hunted down. Barricades found, but easily had been crushed by a large construction bot. The only living passenger discovered on the station was Sam, but his psyche was long degraded. He said nothing, aside from responding to all direct mentions with the word \"Vargulf\". The scouting party attempted to search the database files for information on what had gone wrong, and discovered the most recent files from years prior, they had discovered a massive temple on an outlying planet. But the coordinates had been expunged, and there were no more data entries.

[Arrested with suspiscions of murdering crew]

Plans once your in the server: Escape, recruit an army, build a fleet, launch a crusade.

Other: All means to end Eternia..

(Bio completley redone :3)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Roryk_Talon

Personality: Cold; Reasonable; Holds grudges

Bio:

Roryk\'s home planet was destroyed very early in his life, at the age of 12. His parents were caught smuggling several hundred power generation cells across the sectors to help the rebellion. He was the only survivor; He managed to hitchhike in the cargo bay of a decently sized frigate. Within a few weeks he was found by the Eternian Military and forced to join ranks. Suprisingly, Roryk didn\'t do too badly. In fact, he was much better than some of the higher ranking officers. As such, he earned a reputation for being a cold killer. Within months word of this \"deadly killing machine of a boy\" rang out throughout the sectors. He razed villages and assisted in the destruction of planets. Later on, in his twenties, Roryk turned on his crewmates when he found out that the rebellion would be open to having him join them due to his militaristic prowess. However, he was overwhelmed. He was locked in a cryo containment cell and shot off into space, never to return...right? Wrong. A tiny fleet of rebellious cargo frigates managed to grapple hold of Roryk\'s cell. They then broke the locks and released him. What will happen? Who knows. ~

Plans once your in the server: I intend on creating a cargo frigate and going whereever that takes me.